• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

actually just read that if you take soy days 1-5 and then clomid 5-9 it can really help to get you that BFP. thanks though =)

oooo fab where did you read that?
can you post the link so i an have a nosy :)

sorry i gave you wrong info i hate doing that :flower:

here's the link

https://youcangetpregnant.blogspot.com/2006/10/taking-soy-clomid-together.html

not sure how reliable it is...but i've read it elsewhere to....conflicting reports though...like some people say you can take them together, others say no....just like maca and clomid....i know women who've taken them together and got BFPs so it's a matter of personal experience i think!

Can anyone help? I'm cd24 and haven't ovulated yet. Would I be ok to take soy from today onwards for 5 days to try and kick start it? Can't find any info to say yes or no so thought I'd ask the experts :)

im sorry hun i dont know, but didnt want to r&r.

what are your past cycles been like, we all get a messed up one from time to time just wondering if there is a reason before you try it, i dont usually Ov before cd 30 anyway and i know its nothing to worry about just boring waiting.

They've been all over the place since coming off the pill, 54, 41, 29, 45 and I don't think I ovulated last cycle (-opks, temps, pretty much none existent af) so just a bit fed up.

Started back on agnud castus this month along with vitb complex and starflower oil but not sure what's going on :(

They've been all over the place since coming off the pill, 54, 41, 29, 45 and I don't think I ovulated last cycle (-opks, temps, pretty much none existent af) so just a bit fed up.

Started back on agnud castus this month along with vitb complex and starflower oil but not sure what's going on :(

Sorry hun :hugs: Maybe try the soy after your next AF? Cant hurt to try. i have long cycles too, 45 days with ovulation on CD30. Its really hard waiting that long to O. :( FX that you O soon tho.

i agree i would wait till af and give it a go as im not sure what it would do now. i know the docs have something to bring on af though, it might be worth making an appoinment. then do soy after that.

Well CD18 for me today, no signs of ovulation so far.

How is everyone else getting along with the soy?

I'm on CD12. I should O around CD14 so just trying to dtd and hope for the best

Well CD18 for me today, no signs of ovulation so far.

How is everyone else getting along with the soy?

im the same hun :(

my opk's were really dark then went light again thats exactly what happened last time so im looking at another long one but prob not as long as it would be withought the soy! prob another week to 10 days for me if its the same :(

my opk's were really dark then went light again thats exactly what happened last time so im looking at another long one but prob not as long as it would be withought the soy! prob another week to 10 days for me if its the same :(

My opk was darker then normal but definetly not +. Maybe tomarrow I will get + but not getting my hopes up because the same thing you are describing happened to me last cycle and I didnt O.

FX for you hun. :hugs: Its so hard to wait.

Hi ladies. I'm new here and have been trying to catch up on this thread a little. I'm on CD7 and also taking Soy. I did CD2-6, (160mgs CD 2-4, and 200 CD 5&6). Is it normal to feel some cramps only a day after taking the last pill? My last cycle was Clomid that gave me horrible cramps during AF so I figured I'd try a different route.

ladies i took soy last month to try regulate af and it worked it gave me a proper af since 8 months or so..
anyway this cycle i decided to take it again because it was so obvious it worked but we were going on holiday and i took it on cd 3-5 and i was suppose to take it till cd 7 but i forgot them before we left.. so im just wondering do you think it will still work??

Hi ladies. I'm new here and have been trying to catch up on this thread a little. I'm on CD7 and also taking Soy. I did CD2-6, (160mgs CD 2-4, and 200 CD 5&6). Is it normal to feel some cramps only a day after taking the last pill? My last cycle was Clomid that gave me horrible cramps during AF so I figured I'd try a different route.

im not sure i sometime get headaches with them, but not had cramps but i dont ovulate till late with them still.
sorry i cant help.

ladies i took soy last month to try regulate af and it worked it gave me a proper af since 8 months or so..
anyway this cycle i decided to take it again because it was so obvious it worked but we were going on holiday and i took it on cd 3-5 and i was suppose to take it till cd 7 but i forgot them before we left.. so im just wondering do you think it will still work??

it will prob help hun, but might just be a slightly longer cycle than last month.

My opk was darker then normal but definetly not +. Maybe tomarrow I will get + but not getting my hopes up because the same thing you are describing happened to me last cycle and I didnt O.

FX for you hun. :hugs: Its so hard to wait.

Hows it going? your chart has a big dip! mines has dipped too not as much as yours thoough. wonder if it means anything?
My opks are getting colour back in them so im hoping a couple more days fx :)

I had a couple pretty bad migraines while I was taking them but the little bit of cramping went away. Today is CD9 so tomorrow I'll start using OPKs. I missed yesterday for temping since DS was up every couple hours. Is that going to affect my chart a lot or is 1 day no big deal?

Hey ladys.. I'm thinking about adding this into the mix of things for next months cycle.. I'm cd 15 today.. Im going to try it if i dont gt my bfp this month..My cycle days are normally 29/30/31 days long.. What days would be best for me to take it or does it matter what 5 days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->