• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

I had a couple pretty bad migraines while I was taking them but the little bit of cramping went away. Today is CD9 so tomorrow I'll start using OPKs. I missed yesterday for temping since DS was up every couple hours. Is that going to affect my chart a lot or is 1 day no big deal?

1 day wont hurt you just get a dotted line in between the 2 days if you use a site like ff to chart :)

Hey ladys.. I'm thinking about adding this into the mix of things for next months cycle.. I'm cd 15 today.. Im going to try it if i dont gt my bfp this month..My cycle days are normally 29/30/31 days long.. What days would be best for me to take it or does it matter what 5 days?

Hi,

most people go with the middle one to start with and do cd 3-7 thats what i would say for your 1st time and see how it goes.

i think the soy worked for me :dance: ive not tested yet.. but i just feel preg.. ive been fighting off a sicky feeling all morning.. a pulling feeling below my belly button, and being restless at night..i hope this means the soy worked ..maybe its just in my head tho..

ooo how exciting, do you chart? just wondering what your temps are like if you do!

sending lots and lots of :dust: hope you get you bfp :)

i used to chart but not anymore.. im trying to ntnp lol.. ive not really been counting days till now lol i took soy cd 3-5 and i think it was the right amount because when i took it 3-7 it made af a week early

babyhopes I hope it worked for you! I took it this cycle 3-7 but I missed cd6. I was out of town that night and forgot it. I hope it didn't mess up too bad because of one missed dose. I'm about 2DPO right now. My ticker is off

Vanilla-

I got a +opk today cd 23 :happydance:

Yay for + opk!! :thumbup: :dust:

AFM today is CD1 :growlmad: I didnt even O. Although I think it might be my first AF since m/c because what my dr said might be AF before was just 5 days of very lightly spotting dark brown. This is more like a real flow, but is a light flow that keeps stopping and starting.

oh hun im sorry,
its horrible when your waiting for one thing and then ralise its something else. Are you doing soy again?

Hey ladies,

I don't ovulate & only have very light bleeding as a result so thought i'd give this a go. Am on day 3 today so went to Tesco's and got some :happydance:and will do days 3-7.

Have started on 80mg but is that enough & should I increase it tomorrow - if so to what ???

What is the most effective dose.

Thanks

hiya ladies,

Very interested in giving this ago, nut i'm a little confused as to when I take it and for how long. Help Please?

Thanx Jill

Hi,

LA2010- They say double the dose of clomid, but taking too much can lengthen your cycle last time i did 100mg and did get my bfp, you prob read earlier ended in mc so giving it another go :) this time i did 125mg. I has shortened my cycle by about 10 days atm if i have to use it again i might go for 150 mg.
If i was you i would now slowly increase each day as i have recentley read this works well, maybee do 100 tomorrow, 125 the next and then i would stick at 150 for the last few days as its your 1st cycle on them. See how you go :thumbup:

Lintu - you take it like clomid, so 5 days at the begining of your cycle usually cd 2-6, 3-7, 4-8 or 5-9. Most people start off on days 3-7 :)

oh hun im sorry,
its horrible when your waiting for one thing and then ralise its something else. Are you doing soy again?

No I think I will just do one cycle where I dont take anything and then if I dont get BFP this cycle I might try it again the next.

I am trying soy isoflavones for the first time this month i am on cd5..
on cd1 i took 160 mg of soy, cd2 i took 200mg of soy, cd3 200mg soy, cd4 200mg soy, and tonight is my last dose of 200mg..
so far i have seen a lot more actual blood instead of the brown stuff, funny headaches but nothing tylenol wont take care of, and twinges in my lower left and right sides. Is that normal???
My husband and I have been ttc for a year now..hope this works..i want my BFP :cry:

Kimmie, the twinges you are feeling are normal. It's your body gearing up to ovulate. You will feel more twinges than normal during ovulation while taking SI because it is essentially causing hyperovulation. And the headaches are also normal. I get them on and off during the days i take the SI and i take them at night before bed. I usually wake up with a headache those mornings. Nothing to severe though. I got my BFP my first cycle using SI. Unfortunately it was a chemical pregnancy and didn't stick. I'm on my 2nd cycle of SI right now so we'll see how it goes! Good luck!

yeah I have bought mine today, going to see what happens this month.

Fingers x'd

Just to let you all know i took soy for the 1st month this cycle and got my BFP today.wish i had took it earlier as ive been TTC for 13months.hopw you all get your BFP's soon:hugs:

Just to let you all know i took soy for the 1st month this cycle and got my BFP today.wish i had took it earlier as ive been TTC for 13months.hopw you all get your BFP's soon:hugs:

Thats fab Congrats :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->