Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

For those of you drinking Grapefruit Juice-

I got Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice, I guess it's 30% juice. DH thinks I got the wrong kind. What kind am I supposed to get? I have never bought it before for anything, so I wasn't sure. Also, I am not sure when I am supposed to start drinking it..

Sounds like you got the cocktail version. Ocean Spray makes a 100% version and its in the Juice aisle at Wal-Mart for about $2.00 a bottle. It comes in pink and regular. I prefer the pink it seems a little sweeter.

D~

I got this kind-
https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm154/CodiChapin/63e1e1ed.jpg

I buy Florida's Natural (not from concentrate) Grapefruit Juice.....works awesome!
Don't forget to drink lots of water for your cm too!!!

How many cycles does everyone think it's okay to take soy for?

I've taken it two times a row now and thinking of taking a break. All of these negative posts lately, plus my shortened luteal phase all of a sudden, has me worried about taking it too much.

How many cycles does everyone think it's okay to take soy for?

I've taken it two times a row now and thinking of taking a break. All of these negative posts lately, plus my shortened luteal phase all of a sudden, has me worried about taking it too much.

Blondie~

You have the cocktail, you would need the one that says 100% juice on the front of the label in big print. If you got this one at wal-mart it's in the same area and it's actually cheaper than the cocktail. Tryforbay is correct, lots and lots of water up to ovulation will also help with the GF juice. I normally do 1 cup a day, some GF slices and tons of water up to the time I ovulate.

Allie~

Can't say for certain that the Soy is the cause of your shortened LP it could be many factors inclusive or exclusive of the Soy. I've taken it for 4 cycles and it has not impacted my LP at all the Soy has actually shortened my cycles and my LP may have shifted 1 day or so depending on when I actually ovulated. Perhaps you should check with your doctor for information specific to you. Just like Clomid, Soy does not work for everyone and there may be other issues going on with you.

Thanks Dyme. Will the cocktail go anything for me? I'll try to pick up some of the 100% soon. When do you usually start drinking it?

I normally start taking it after my cycle stops but it varies per person. Some take it during it all depends on how much you can stand it. I like the taste, I even get the chilled sections to eat. I do not like the smell of fresh citrus so any form I can get it in I like. This last cycle I took my Soy CD 1-5 and than drank the juice CD 6 to ovulation. You can even pick up the store brand if it's cheaper just make certain its 100% juice. Don't forget your water...some days you'll feel like you'll float away from all the liquid intake.:haha:

Lol. How am I supposed to get a positive OPK with such diluted pee?

question girls - i currently have a headache (i think side effect of soy) can i take nurofen for it, it wont stuff up what its doing?

ooooh you are just the person for me to talk to! i took soy for the first time this month...CD 2-6...af was gone bt CD5 and yesterday(CD6) (tmi warning) i had a HUGE glob of EWCM... im talking perfectly clear, super stretchy but unbreakable...do you think this is a sign i will be ovulating very early? i took an opk yesterday after this happened...there was a line but it was lighter than the control.

Prettymachine~

You normally ovulate 7-10 days after last dose of Soy. However if you have what you think is EWCM, I say get to getting busy just to be sure you have all opportunities covered.

D~

Go ahead and take the nurofen dandy! They aren't related. A headache is definitely one of the side effects and I got one too last cycle. :hugs:

Well im out , af go tme last night :-( I didnt notice any improvement using soya at all, except i felt twinges where my ovaries are whilst taking the soya, I still didnt get a positive peak on cbfm just all highs.... I hate TTC its really pulling me down mentally :-(

I did my third dose of soy last night ... got another two nights to go :happydance:

I have to say I love my new ticker and seeing the marker move into the "Grow Egg Grow" section is filling me with excitement :D

ooooh you are just the person for me to talk to! i took soy for the first time this month...CD 2-6...af was gone bt CD5 and yesterday(CD6) (tmi warning) i had a HUGE glob of EWCM... im talking perfectly clear, super stretchy but unbreakable...do you think this is a sign i will be ovulating very early? i took an opk yesterday after this happened...there was a line but it was lighter than the control.

Hi Prettymachine

I find that I get quite a lot of EWCM for several days before I ovulate, especially since taking soya, EPO and B-vits. Your best bet is to use OPKs to pinpoint your surge and keep BDing just to make sure. :haha:

Minky X

Well im out , af go tme last night :-( I didnt notice any improvement using soya at all, except i felt twinges where my ovaries are whilst taking the soya, I still didnt get a positive peak on cbfm just all highs.... I hate TTC its really pulling me down mentally :-(

I'm so sorry the witch got you, Janie66! Just try to put TTC out of your mind for a few days and enjoy Christmas. A New Year means new opportunities! X

Hi Prettymachine

I find that I get quite a lot of EWCM for several days before I ovulate, especially since taking soya, EPO and B-vits. Your best bet is to use OPKs to pinpoint your surge and keep BDing just to make sure. :haha:

Minky X

i have been attempting to do that... last night i had not only forgotten to check the results, but when i finally took a look at it, it had been a pregnancy test i took! ooops!!! today is a new day lol.

:wave: morning girls

quiet board, everyone must be busy preparing for xmas :thumbup:

2 nights of soy to go, looks like we might be cycle buddies emmy this time round :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->