Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

i've been having maybe a glass of wine a day atm, its christmas and we just keep celebrating :dohh: will that stuff up what the soy is doing?

:hugs: jamie- im dreading the time my sis says she is preg, i know she is ttc too :dohh: but im not looking forward to that day, unless it happens to me first :dohh: so i completely understand what you are going through :hugs:

hi dandybrush h r u,i dun thnk ill b taking soya again,actually i want to take it but wont b able to take coz ill be going to see the doc

I don't drink hun, so I don't know if it'll make any difference ...

I'm feeling really crampy today and only on cd 7 lol ... hope it means something is going on down there lol

thanx emmy - its hard cause i know im gonna be having a cruiser after work today, and then tomorrow is xmas eve so more wine :dohh: and then christmas day :dohh: i figure i dont wanna put my life on hold just cause im ttc :shrug: maybe i should just write off a early new year bfp and get serious after new year? :shrug:

all of u r so sweet,...u know suddenly it came in my mind that give another try to soya,give me suggestions?.....

well are you booked in with the dr pink mum? cause if you have an appy i would stay off the soy, if you are not booked in, go the soy and make you appy for about the time AF should be due :thumbup:

no m not booked,m going back to my home country on 26 so my mom will take me to the doc by force,i know..but if i take soya i wont be able to go to the doc,m confuseddd

mamadonna wat r ur plans,i mean to say why r u not taking it?

i think doc only test ur harmones on day 3 n 21?at the time when i will reach my country it will b my cd5 n most probably will go to c the doc in the start of jan

i just want to do things naturally this month no stress my cycles are usually pretty regular and soy made me go from a 28day cycle to a 31

hmmm.m very confused,u know back in my country ppl use to ask that its been long time that u got married n no kids?yy?i ssthere ny prob?n all these questions make me angry,,,they will ask me the same what would i say:(

maybe tell them that your not trying till the start of the new year

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->