Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

2 nights of soy to go, looks like we might be cycle buddies emmy this time round :thumbup:

:thumbup:

we're dtd every other night this cycle, really going to give it our best shot and keeping our fingers crossed it all goes to plan.

:dust: to you dandy :D good luck :hugs:

good luck to you emmy, lots of :dust: hope your plan works :thumbup: pretty much the same plan as mine :haha: im gonna take Opk's as well and if i get a pos one we will dtd every night then too

I have a stupid habit of forgetting about opks and then generally remembering when it's too late :rofl:

The :witch: got me bad today. I hate her soooooooo much, and right at Christmas. Here we go onto cycle #7......

does the soy cause nipple sensitivity? im only on cd8 but my shirt rubbing on my nipples is killing me! any insight?

and i am sorry allie. i know your pain.

does the soy cause nipple sensitivity? im only on cd8 but my shirt rubbing on my nipples is killing me! any insight?

and i am sorry allie. i know your pain.

I came on here to ask the same thing. My nipples are so sensitive, and the sides of my breast near my armpits are so sore. First month on soy, so wondering if this is the reason they hurt so bad?

jennifer--not to get your hopes up but that is a really big sign of pregnancy! have you tested yet?

jennifer--not to get your hopes up but that is a really big sign of pregnancy! have you tested yet?

No not yet, I have been catching myself almost walking out the door to the nearest walgreens to get test at midnight. ha ha. Im trying my best to hold out until christmas eve, when AF is due! Are you having the exact symptoms happening?
Sorry i just noticed you havent ovulated yet. lol i thought it said you were 8dpo.

yeah i have not ovulated yet, thats why i was confused about why my nipples are so sensitive!

for the cycle i bought 10mL sensitivity tests so that i can test early...i get impatient. haha. 5 cycles so far of :bfn: i jusr wanna see that :bfp: as soon as i can!

a few years ago i had a miscarriage after not even being aware i was pg. altough i should have guessed one night when i hugged a friend and the pain of my bbs made me scream!

hopefully this is your month<3

yeah i have not ovulated yet, thats why i was confused about why my nipples are so sensitive!

for the cycle i bought 10mL sensitivity tests so that i can test early...i get impatient. haha. 5 cycles so far of :bfn: i jusr wanna see that :bfp: as soon as i can!

a few years ago i had a miscarriage after not even being aware i was pg. altough i should have guessed one night when i hugged a friend and the pain of my bbs made me scream!

hopefully this is your month<3

well i just got back from a midnight run to walmart to buy some FRER. Ha ha, I think i might test in the morning, even though i know i shouldn't. I always expect negative, im not sure if this is always gonna happen, or if it was just my last pregnancy but I couldnt get a positive HPT only blood show positive, and i was anywhere from 6-12 weeks, i was a week away from my scan before the miscarriage. So this is my 9th cycle since then. I'm starting to get worried! But the sore boobs might be a side effect of the soy, I took it right before bed so i didnt have to go through them. But I cramped ALOT during ovulation, and starting to get tiny cramps a couple times a day for about 2 mins. So its not pms yet. I neer cramp until she actually shows.
I hope we both get lucky this month!

possibly the hormones being too low caused the miscarriage? and thats why you couldnt get a positive? fingers crossed for you this time around!

possibly the hormones being too low caused the miscarriage? and thats why you couldnt get a positive? fingers crossed for you this time around!

I'm not to sure, I didnt have period for 3 months, only spotted light pink for half a day every month. They never told me my HCG levels, they might have done the test that just says yes or no, and not the beta

Hi Soy Girls, fx for everyone :)
Unfortunately i've had a lousy soy experience :-(
Should be in tww by now but havent ovulated at all.
So will i ov late or not at all??
Wish something would happen!!
I had a normal cycle & took soy, which was my mistake.
Sorry feelin a bit down. Also having v bad lower back pain this month. Hopefully i'll be back on track soon!!!!
Babydust x

No ov for me either! Now on cd22, 15 days after my last dose of soy. Technically it hasn't delayed anything because I ov'd on cd29 last cycle....

Hey ladies. Has anyone experienced a pretty severe period after taking soy? I only took it last cycle but have really bad cramps lasting for 3 days now. I usually get bad pain for four or five hours but this is lasting forever and keeping me awake. Inbrufen has done nothing and it usually works.

well i knew i would cave in and test, Going by getting a positive opk cd 15, that means I O'ed the 16 or 17 so i would only be either 12 or 11 DPO. And its a negative, but i know i have line eye, and they make up lines lol but i'll add a picture, cause i know everyone likes to see!
Or unless I really didnt Ovulated on cd 16 or 17, when i got the positive on CD 20 i might only be about 6 dpo.

Attachments

• Photo0171.jpg
    Photo0171.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 7
Last day of soy for me! I have barely noticed any side effects - a few headaches, some stomach cramps. I normally Ov day 11-18 sometime, so I hope it doesn't mess me up too much. I guess we'll see!

My sister announced her pregnancy today, and texted me pictures of her positive tests. Trying so hard to be happy for her. But I conceived last year, today of all days. And m/c'd in February. So it's so hard to hear right before Christmas. I feel like such a bad person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->