Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

dont give them a yes or no answer keep them guessing ;)

i'm not sure whether to take soy or not i cant make up my mind:wacko:

Thanks Dandy - I knew my sister was ttc too. I just can't believe it's to the day that I conceived a year ago. I think that's what makes it tough - and that everyone will be celebrating over the holidays. The holidays are tough enough with the loss. Hopefully this soy does something for the new year!

Sorry ladies who are having troubles with the soy, and who AF got, I hate when she comes around too. :hugs:

I know how you feel Jamie. My baby would be 2 years old this month.

I know how you feel Jamie. My baby would be 2 years old this month.

You poor thing. Your journey sounds so difficult, I'm so sorry. I hope soy & the other methods you are trying help you conceive again soon. It's so hard not having any answers and just waiting.

pink mum dont lie just say you'll tell them when there is any news :shrug: or tell them its none of their business, thats what i would do

Getting AF has really hit me this cycle, I think it's because my due date is this week. :( I should be having a baby and instead I have the :witch:

Like I said I'm not going to do the soy this cycle and see what happens. It will probably be a long cycle again, though! If so I will probably be mad I didn't take soy.

Good luck to everyone. :hugs:

Help me ladies, Ive lost my PMA thanks to a friend at work. I was talking to one of the doctors at work (psychiatrist) this afternoon who knows we have been ttc for a while. She basically told me that I need to get a second opinion as there could be something wrong that hasn't been picked up. Our story is that we have been ttc for 21 months, had blood tests, HSG and my husband has done a ss sample. He did have 90% abnormal forms, but apparently the amount more than made up for that, so according to the consultant we have "unexplained inferility". I was put on clomid and have done four rounds of Clomid with bfns :( so I started Soy Isoflavones this month and was really excited about it; Im currently cd9, but after this discussion with the doctor at work I feel so down and feel like its just never going to happen. She tried for 2 years so has some idea I spose, but she went on to tell me about a friend of hers who was trying for years and kept miscarrying and was told she had something wrong with her womb (sorry cant remember the techinical word for it) but it turned out she didnt and it was finally picked up that she had a clotting disorder when she got a second opinion and as soon as she was put on aspirin she conceived. She then went on to tell me about someone who tried for 8 years before falling. She said she couldnt understand how anyone could try for that long and not do anything about it and if they did then they probably didnt really want a baby anyway. She made me feel like I cant really want children cos Im not doing enough. I feel horrible now and like its never gonna happen :( Do you think shes right? and I should be more proactive? On top of it all I tried to bring my next appt forward with the consultant (its currently early May) to be told he is off long term sick until at least the end of May so I'll probably have my appointment cancelled and moved back :( Sorry to moan ladies and sorry for the long post. Baby dust to all xxx

You poor thing. Your journey sounds so difficult, I'm so sorry. I hope soy & the other methods you are trying help you conceive again soon. It's so hard not having any answers and just waiting.

Thank you...... :hugs:

Hello ladies,

Just out of interest and for the purpose of my research - has anyone taken soy that has endometriosis??? I know it's an utter long shot, but anyone that has taken it that has IC and or MG as well would be great to here from you :thumbup:

Thanks all :flower:

cloyd :hugs: you are doing what you can, you have an appointment, you have done the tests. you are trying the soy, its a process, im sure the pple trying for 8 years also did everything they could :shrug: have you tried acupuncture or have you seen a herbalist (or whatever they are) maybe try going the natural route for a bit :shrug: dont feel down :hugs: it will happen for you dont let some random ruin you hope :hugs: fxed the soy does the job for you

i would just like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas (i might not make it bak on before) enjoy the break/holiday and I hope santa gives you what you want :winkwink:

Merry Christmas, Dandy!!! :hugs:

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I hope that 2011 brings us all our BFPs. :dust:

Cloyd, it does sound like you are doing everything right. :dust: to you and :hugs:

I've seen a few mentions of accupuncure. How is that meant to help TTC? I'm willing to try anything!

Hi everyone got my Soy BFP this morning at 13dpo so still very early days for me ! Took soy days 2-6 ( 160g days 2-4 and 200g days 5-6)

Praying this wee soy bean sticks ! Love and dust to you all ! x

Hi everyone got my Soy BFP this morning at 13dpo so still very early days for me ! Took soy days 2-6 ( 160g days 2-4 and 200g days 5-6)

aw congrats hun :hugs:

I've just got this cd 9 and the darkest opk line I've ever had

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/PICT0098.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!

Question...what do you do if you missed a day...I got so busy last night I completely forgot to take mine.

Congrats gem!! So happy to hear about a soy BFP ~ :) That's best gift anyone can ask for during the holidays!!

My soy update: I finished my soy 2 days ago. I've had pretty constant light cramps. It feels like AF is starting constantly, although I know that isn't the case. I took an OPK yesterday on CD9, and it was not positive but was close. My tests gets darker each day until I get a positive. What's weird, is that today's OPK is light. So I don't know whats up, that's never happened to me. I hope I didn't O yet, it's far too early for me, and I would have completely missed it. Or it's possible that the soy is just effecting my hormones & my lines will be different on the OPK's this time around!

I'll keep you posted on my updates!

Congrats gem!! So happy to hear about a soy BFP ~ :) That's best gift anyone can ask for during the holidays!!

My soy update: I finished my soy 2 days ago. I've had pretty constant light cramps. It feels like AF is starting constantly, although I know that isn't the case. I took an OPK yesterday on CD9, and it was not positive but was close. My tests gets darker each day until I get a positive. What's weird, is that today's OPK is light. So I don't know whats up, that's never happened to me. I hope I didn't O yet, it's far too early for me, and I would have completely missed it. Or it's possible that the soy is just effecting my hormones & my lines will be different on the OPK's this time around!

I'll keep you posted on my updates!

It may be that there wasn't as much ink in today's test hun? Just an idea ...

I'm feeling really crampy too, am on the verge of getting the hot water bottle out and sticking it on my tummy lol

Will keep an eye out for your updates xx

Hey, ladies drinking Grapefruit juice... can you check out my thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->