Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hi everyone got my Soy BFP this morning at 13dpo so still very early days for me ! Took soy days 2-6 ( 160g days 2-4 and 200g days 5-6)

Praying this wee soy bean sticks ! Love and dust to you all ! x

Congrats gem!! So happy to hear about a soy BFP ~ :) That's best gift anyone can ask for during the holidays!!

My soy update: I finished my soy 2 days ago. I've had pretty constant light cramps. It feels like AF is starting constantly, although I know that isn't the case. I took an OPK yesterday on CD9, and it was not positive but was close. My tests gets darker each day until I get a positive. What's weird, is that today's OPK is light. So I don't know whats up, that's never happened to me. I hope I didn't O yet, it's far too early for me, and I would have completely missed it. Or it's possible that the soy is just effecting my hormones & my lines will be different on the OPK's this time around!

I'll keep you posted on my updates!

It may be that there wasn't as much ink in today's test hun? Just an idea ...

I'm feeling really crampy too, am on the verge of getting the hot water bottle out and sticking it on my tummy lol

Will keep an eye out for your updates xx

You know, you're probably right. You just made me realize that this is the first month I bought the Dollar Tree brand, so the results could definitely vary from the brand I normally use. Hope the water bottle helps your cramps! :)

I ended up having a soak in the shower and that helped quite a bit :D

Going to do another opk today before we set off for Cheshire and see if the line is getting any darker :D

Another Soy BFP here and I got it on my second cycle. I took 150mg days 2-6. We only BD every other day to every third day. I had a faint BFP on IC two days ago and good 2-3 week result on the CB digi yesterday. :flower:

Sending lots of hugs and positive vibes to everyone still wiating to test. xx

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l303/Steppyville/gingerbread_man_waving_behind_si-1.gif

Another Soy BFP here and I got it on my second cycle. I took 150mg days 2-6. We only BD every other day to every third day. I had a faint BFP on IC two days ago and good 2-3 week result on the CB digi yesterday. :flower:

Congratulations sweetie xxx

so far it seems the soy has given me much more EWCM this month! opk's are getting stronger but now popping positive yet! still BDing to be safe!

in other news, the other night i saw my older sister and she is at LEAST 6 months pregnant! no one knew/knows. she doesnt even know how pregnant she is :nope: she said she had very erratic periods and doesnt know when she actually "missed" one. she has only gone to planned parenthood and hasnt gotten any kinda of ultrasound or anything. she thinks she is only 4-5 months but i had her lift her shirt and she has to be 6+...i looked back at my wedding pictures from 3 months ago and you can already see a bump... its her first baby she would have had to have been at least 3 months then to be showing. :::sigh::: i am so worried, she is epileptic and hasnt taken her meds since she found out, since they are bad for the baby... but if she has a seizre wont the baby die?! :cry: here's the kicker, she isnt even postive who the father is.

am i the only one who finds it unfair that people like this get pregnant and we try and try and try and do all the right things and cant seem to conceive? :cry:

and to make matters worse, yesterday during grace my husbands cousin annonced she is pregnant. i feel like everyone in the world can get the baby they want but me.

am i the only one who finds it unfair that people like this get pregnant and we try and try and try and do all the right things and cant seem to conceive? :cry:

and to make matters worse, yesterday during grace my husbands cousin annonced she is pregnant. i feel like everyone in the world can get the baby they want but me.

:hugs: believe me I know how you feel :(

Our turn WILL come, it just has to

pretty machine - :hugs: I know exactly what you mean/exactly how you feel :cry: my brother in laws other brother and his wife are approx 3 months preg too :cry: i just wish it could be us

keep up the bding machine :thumbup: those opks sound like you might be really close

oh prettymachine, I fully understand were you are coming from. In the past two years that we have been ttc I must have knowm at least 10 close family and friends who have fallen pregnant easily and some are now onto their second. It is hard but our time will come and that child will be cherished. :hugs:

2 years irish?? :O gosh i've been trying for 1 year!! and thats killing me :dohh: i really hope it happens for all of us sooon :cry:

That's brilliant news, TUDORROSE. :happydance::happydance: Congratulations on your Christmas BFP!

Minky X

Got my soya BFP this morning at 14 dpo after 12 months TTC number 2 (took even longer with DS!). It was my second soya cycle (CD 2-6, 120mg, 160mg, 160mg, 200mg , 200mg) :happydance::happydance:

I can't quite believe it yet and I'm praying it doesn't turn into another chemical. Wish me luck!

Minky X

The first year was harder Dandy but know I am getting used to AF showing every month. But I am attending an FS at the minute. I had a HSG in November so this is my second month trying after that. I think I only have one viable tube and DH is ok. I am sure it will happen for you soon. 12 - 18 months is the average for ttcing. But heres hoping we don't have much longer to wait now. xxx

Merry Christmas, Dandy!!! :hugs:

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I hope that 2011 brings us all our BFPs. :dust:

Cloyd, it does sound like you are doing everything right. :dust: to you and :hugs:

I've seen a few mentions of accupuncure. How is that meant to help TTC? I'm willing to try anything!

I can not recommend acupuncture enough. After starting to visit a great acupuncturist about halfway through last cycle, I noticed a real difference in my capacity to relax and my luteal phase almost immediately. Here I am just a few weeks later with a BFP. I think acupuncture and SI are a great natural combo!

X

The first year was harder Dandy but know I am getting used to AF showing every month. But I am attending an FS at the minute. I had a HSG in November so this is my second month trying after that. I think I only have one viable tube and DH is ok. I am sure it will happen for you soon. 12 - 18 months is the average for ttcing. But heres hoping we don't have much longer to wait now. xxx

Hey Irish_eyes. I really hope that you get your BFP soon and I want you to know that I admire your strength and positive attitude. True Irish spirit :winkwink: (my DH is Irish, so I know all about that!!!)

Minky X

Hey Irish_eyes. I really hope that you get your BFP soon and I want you to know that I admire your strength and positive attitude. True Irish spirit :winkwink: (my DH is Irish, so I know all about that!!!)

Minky X

:rofl: I think after all this time I have gain the strength minky...it has been pretty hard on us but I am trying be relaxed about it all.

Hey girls,

Congratulations on all the recent BFP - so pleased for you all. I am on my second month of taking soy now. Am taking them cd2 - cd6. Last night would have been cd3 - and I FORGOT TO TAKE IT. Bloody x-mas making me forget lol. So my question is do I just skip the day altogether, or take them this morning and still before bed (like I normally do) or do I pretend today is cd3 and carry on as i would?

So annoyed at myself for forgetting them as well. So want them to work this month and frightened I have messed it all up.

x

First month taking Soy and I got my :bfp: this morning at 16dpo!!! I took the soy on cycle days 2-6, and took 100mg of b6 every day (this was the first month for both.) I am still completely in shock!! I always spot around 11-12 dpo, and this month had nothing at all but I really thought it was just the b6 lengthening my luteal phase so I didn't get my hopes up. I tested negative at 13 and 14dpo, and got an immediate positive at 16dpo!!!!

First month taking Soy and I got my :bfp: this morning at 16dpo!!! I took the soy on cycle days 2-6, and took 100mg of b6 every day (this was the first month for both.) I am still completely in shock!! I always spot around 11-12 dpo, and this month had nothing at all but I really thought it was just the b6 lengthening my luteal phase so I didn't get my hopes up. I tested negative at 13 and 14dpo, and got an immediate positive at 16dpo!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! :happydance::happydance:

Looks like soy hasn't done anything for me this cycle....last cycle I ov'd on cd29, today is cd27 and no sign of ov as yet :nope:

Congratulations :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->