Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

congrats to all the recent bfps :happydance:

my fella got drunk last night and admitted how much he is looking forward to us finally getting a bfp, and has even suggested that we go vitamin shopping today for him, so we're off to town later to get vitamin b12, c, e and zinc for him :cloud9:

congrats to all the recent bfps :happydance:

my fella got drunk last night and admitted how much he is looking forward to us finally getting a bfp, and has even suggested that we go vitamin shopping today for him, so we're off to town later to get vitamin b12, c, e and zinc for him :cloud9:

Ah bless. I've finally got OH to start taking vitamins too - just waiting for them to arrive. xx

I think we'll be raiding boots and superdrug today :happydance:

We had a heart to heart last night (funny how it takes him getting drunk to be honest with emotional stuff like this), and he admitted how much he's looking forward to being a father, and he said he's more than willing to do anything it takes to get there :cloud9:

I even had him looking at cots, I said I wanted an all white nursery set and he said we should just get the bits and pieces from wherever's cheapest and then paint it white :dohh: :rofl:

thanx irish eyes - i hope we both get what we have been waiting for :hugs:

minky - :hugs: congratulations, lots of sticky :dust: for you :hugs:

I have been reading this thread for days..and actually took si for the first time this month and vit b6 100mg..I am currently on cd12 and waiting to ovulate...Im hoping for a new bfp..we have been trying to conceive for over yr now..We did manage to get preggers in june with identical twins au naturale..and i only do opk's no temping or anything else..but God took our babies with him at 12wks..we had to have a d&c as my babies would not m/c on their own..:(..we waited one cycle and started again..and i did get another bfp only they kept coming up faint and i believe we m/c again with a chemical pregnancy..so we continue the course..and i came upon this site and have been reading..praying this month will be the month.
good luck and baby dust to all..

We've stocked up on supplements for Chris, so as of tomorrow he'll be taking vitamin e and c, zinc and b 12, I've still yet to ovulate, but there's still time yet :happydance:

I'm so excited that he's completely on board with me :D

We've stocked up on supplements for Chris, so as of tomorrow he'll be taking vitamin e and c, zinc and b 12, I've still yet to ovulate, but there's still time yet :happydance:

I'm so excited that he's completely on board with me :D

So pleased for you. My OH is going to take something called Babystart Fertilman....much cheaper than the Wellman Conception, but seemed to have the same things in.

Congratulations to all who got bfps x
Im out this time round. Got af today.
Wont be trying SI again, had a bit of a mad cycle (and no ov - i think). Best of luck to you all xx

So pleased for you. My OH is going to take something called Babystart Fertilman....much cheaper than the Wellman Conception, but seemed to have the same things in.

We had his parents with us, so we couldn't even look at conception supplements :(

They don't know we're ttc, and his mum says we shouldn't be trying anytime soon as she isn't ready to be a nanna :grr:

Hey ladies,
i havent been on for a few days, getting over 6 days of very nasty af. Cramps after 1st round of soy were terrible. I have FS appointment on 13th so i shouldnt take it this month? Did anyone on here admit to FS about taking it? What he/she say?

Hey girls,

Congratulations on all the recent BFP - so pleased for you all. I am on my second month of taking soy now. Am taking them cd2 - cd6. Last night would have been cd3 - and I FORGOT TO TAKE IT. Bloody x-mas making me forget lol. So my question is do I just skip the day altogether, or take them this morning and still before bed (like I normally do) or do I pretend today is cd3 and carry on as i would?

So annoyed at myself for forgetting them as well. So want them to work this month and frightened I have messed it all up.

x

Dont take two sets of IS in one day just extend your days by one and you should be ok good luck xx

Hey girls,

Congratulations on all the recent BFP - so pleased for you all. I am on my second month of taking soy now. Am taking them cd2 - cd6. Last night would have been cd3 - and I FORGOT TO TAKE IT. Bloody x-mas making me forget lol. So my question is do I just skip the day altogether, or take them this morning and still before bed (like I normally do) or do I pretend today is cd3 and carry on as i would?

So annoyed at myself for forgetting them as well. So want them to work this month and frightened I have messed it all up.

x

Dont take two sets of IS in one day just extend your days by one and you should be ok good luck xx

Thanks so much - will just extend my day by one. xxx

trying - good luck with the appy, i'm in the same boat gonna see my gyn in the new year, but i wasnt gonna tell her about the soy :dohh: :shrug:

i think i have hit a pretty positive OPK...what do you ladies think?!?https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1380.snc4/163254_184526618240550_100000496396928_668619_7098101_n.jpg

thanks for your opinion ladies~! i have tried so many times when it has looked like this, i just assumed maybe i dont know what a positive looks like. :sigh:

now i have a favor from you! my niece kayla has leukemia, she was diagnosed a week before christmas at the age of 5 two years ago, and a few days later her daddy was diagnosed with lymphoma. there is a photo contest she is in right now and she had been holding strong in 3rd place, but now she has fallen behind :(

please vote for her today and tomorrow, its the last two days, and if she gets back in 3rd she will get a really cool prize!

https://kidswishnetwork.org/photocontest/

its towards the bottom on the left her name says "kayla-theme parks" and share this link and the info to vote for kayla whereever you can!!!

thanks for your opinion ladies~! i have tried so many times when it has looked like this, i just assumed maybe i dont know what a positive looks like. :sigh:

now i have a favor from you! my niece kayla has leukemia, she was diagnosed a week before christmas at the age of 5 two years ago, and a few days later her daddy was diagnosed with lymphoma. there is a photo contest she is in right now and she had been holding strong in 3rd place, but now she has fallen behind :(

please vote for her today and tomorrow, its the last two days, and if she gets back in 3rd she will get a really cool prize!

https://kidswishnetwork.org/photocontest/

its towards the bottom on the left her name says "kayla-theme parks" and share this link and the info to vote for kayla whereever you can!!!

Done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->