Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

I've just done an opk and have to say, thank you sooooooooooooooo much soy, I'm so happy I could cry ...

I just got this :happydance:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/PICT0038-3.jpg

This is the darkest opk I have ever, ever, ever had and I did this one on Xmas Eve

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/PICT0098.jpg

Got to get more :sex: in so we have a bigger chance of catching the eggy :happydance:

awesome emmy, i better start doing OPK's too incase i miss it :dohh:

I know it's not positive yet, but it does seem to be getting darker from the one I did on Xmas eve :happydance:

lol, like i said..i better start doing mine :dohh: and the grapefruit juice

Mine went really dark - about the same as yours Emmy - at lunchtime, then I did another one a couple of hours ago and it was totally blank :shrug: Maybe I have a really short surge.

possibly hun, how long did you leave it before doing the test at lunchtime?

I did one about 7pm last night - faint line. Then at around 1pm today - darkest line yet (I'm calling it a positive). Last one at 5.30pm tonight - totally blank.

I did drink almost a litre of grapefruit juice between the 2 tests today, so my urine could have been too diluted...

it's a possibility that it could have been too diluted ... or you hit your surge during the night?

Have you got any bd in hun?

Managed to upload a pic
SP_A0050.jpg

We DTD last night, and will hopefully again tonight and tomorrow. :thumbup:

cool so you have all bases covered then just in case :thumbup:

I'd do opks tomorrow morning and tomorrow evening and see if there is any change hun :hugs:

I might do 2 a day too...maybe :dohh: i did one this morning, it was neg, but it did have a faint second line, so hopefully its on its way to getting darker now

no cramps yet, a mild couple of cramps yesterday, but last cycle i had massive cramps one morning a couple of days before i Oved, so im hoping ill get that same sign again :thumbup:

I'm starting to get slight cramps and am a bit wetter down below too, not quite ewcm but it'll get there :thumbup:

what cd are you emmy? we took the soy at the same time didnt we?

cd 13 hun :D

yeah I think we took soy at the same time :)

:wacko: I've discovered I have a thing for tangerines / clementines, have just eaten about 3 in a row

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->