Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

lol well looks like the soy is gonna work for you, sooner than me, im not having as many signs or as dark opks as you seem to be, I normally Ov around cd 20 anyways :shrug:

I dont think I'll get my positive opk just yet though, think there's still a few days at the very least to wait until that happens

I wish things would happen quicker, I'm so impatient :rofl:

:rofl: i hear ya, im normally soooo impatient, i think christmas and now new year preps are what is keeping me sane this cycle

It feels like forever since af started, but it's not even a fortnight ago :rofl:

This cycle really seems to be dragging :dohh:

:haha: dude

when is the best time to do an OPK? when i wake up in the morning, ie first pee...or when i get home (from work) at about 2pm?

I've been told afternoon is best time to do it :)

I do mine between 5 and 6 because it's been quieter in the house at that time lol

Hi ladies,

I've tried Soy twice before...no ovulation.

Is there a best dosage to take?, do you ladies do anything else alongside the Soy?

I only get AF 1-2 times a year but i have been given Provera to take four times a year so i want to do Soy when i take my first Provera in the New Year.

Emmy...did you just wait for AF to arrive to start Soy?, i know we both have the absent AF issues.

Any advice would be great thanks.

x

af has been more regular since july, was every 56 days and then last cycle was 40 days long, so I just waited for af this time hun

i posted this earlier but i am not sure if it went through, so i apologize if this is a repeat...

if you recall how dark my OPK was last night, well, its not blank today, but much lighter, does that mean i already ovulated?

i still am getting the hang of this stuff!!

and thanks everyone that voted for kayla<3 it goes til the 31st and you can vote once a day!

Im not exactly sure machine :shrug: the LH surge means you are about to Ov, but i dont think it happens straight away, when you go from a positve OPK to a neg one, it just means the surge is over, not necessarily that you have Oved, but Ov will be definately on its way

i posted this earlier but i am not sure if it went through, so i apologize if this is a repeat...

if you recall how dark my OPK was last night, well, its not blank today, but much lighter, does that mean i already ovulated?

i still am getting the hang of this stuff!!

and thanks everyone that voted for kayla<3 it goes til the 31st and you can vote once a day!

I think it can be different for everyone. There's no way to know for sure that you did ovulate, or when you did. The predictors just give you an idea of when you will ovulate. Usually once you see a positive test, you ovulate within 24-48 hours, regardless on if the test goes back to negative or not.

My tests stay positive for 2 full days, so I have wondered if I have a long surge, or if mine stays positive during ovulation. It's so confusing!

hmmm yeah thats what i am wondering, like since it was way darker yesterday then today can i stop testing? and just bd a couple more days to be safe, or do i need to keep testing to see if it gets even darker...but would it get darker after lightening....so confusing!

Voted!!
thanks for your opinion ladies~! I have tried so many times when it has looked like this, i just assumed maybe i dont know what a positive looks like. :sigh:

Now i have a favor from you! My niece kayla has leukemia, she was diagnosed a week before christmas at the age of 5 two years ago, and a few days later her daddy was diagnosed with lymphoma. There is a photo contest she is in right now and she had been holding strong in 3rd place, but now she has fallen behind :(

please vote for her today and tomorrow, its the last two days, and if she gets back in 3rd she will get a really cool prize!

https://kidswishnetwork.org/photocontest/

its towards the bottom on the left her name says "kayla-theme parks" and share this link and the info to vote for kayla whereever you can!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on all the xmas :bfp::cloud9:. I'm over the moon for you all & just goes to show that the soy does work:thumbup:. I didn't manage a full 5 days this cycle but did take it days 3-5 at 200mg before i ran out & the bloody postie didn't deliver them till last week. I did however have strong ovulation pains/cramps & i also got the 1st positive on an opk,never had that before:happydance:,was the same day i got my peak on my CBFM & a smiley :) on a CB digital:cloud9:. So the 3 days i did take the soy did make a difference:thumbup:. Just waiting to test but not sure if i'll wait till 12DPO or i might do one tommorow at 10DPO lol :haha:. We didn't manage to :sex: much this cycle so i'm not expecting much but i'm all set for taking the soy again in the New year:thumbup:

Hi! i am currently on my first cycle taking soy! I took it Cd 5-8 on cd 10 and until now (cd12) i have been having bloody ewcm (just pink) and lots of it!! Can anyone tell me if this is a side effect of the soy?
Thanks

I haven't had any pinky ewcm, but hope someone else can give a bit more advice. :hugs:

I've just done an opk and it's gone fairly light compared to the one from last night, but it might have something to do with me drinking quite a bit this morning / afternoon so far, so I'm going to do another one between 5 and 6 and see if it gets any darker. Oh and I'm feeling quite soggy down below too :blush: so I hope this is the start of ewcm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->