• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

wow that gives me and so many others great hope am trying them next cycle CONGRATULATIONS :dance: xxx

right soy girlies advice please! im already too late in cycle to take soy but if i dont get bfp this cycle was going to look into it but i dont know if its the right thing for me i have 26 day cycles was 28 before miscarriage back in june and i know i ov.. so i dunno if it would be any use to me or try it anyway?

Hi strawberry,
you can try them but i wouldnt do to much of a high dosage at 1st, just so it makes the eggies better, your cycle length is good so you dont want to risk it messing that up :flower:

you could try them, I OV but I am going to try them.

They are meant to basically send you in to hyperovulation

okay maybe il try a low dosage then what do you recommened as a low dosage and what days should i take them? more than likely wont as i dont like taking things.. would rather sufer with pains then take painkillers lol!! but curiousity gets the better of you some times never thought ttc would be so hard with a normalish cycle

i agree with lintu, thats what i found out when i googled it x

okay maybe il try a low dosage then what do you recommened as a low dosage and what days should i take them? more than likely wont as i dont like taking things.. would rather sufer with pains then take painkillers lol!! but curiousity gets the better of you some times never thought ttc would be so hard with a normalish cycle

I ov too but have long cycles.

i wouldnt do anymore than 100mg, you could start at 80mg and see how you go.
there taken the same as clomid for 5 days so either cd 2-6, 3-7, or 5-9. usually people go with 3-7 to start with.

I'm the same, i'm a little nervous about taking them as i'm fairly regular dont want to totally mess things up but at the same time dont wanne go through this for mths and mths when this could help, it's a bit of a gamble.

I bought 40mg one's from tesco, was thinking of taking two at night CD3-7 and see what happens, I have quite painful OV at the best of times so didnt wana make things worse with these :shrug:

But I am going to give them a bash, if i dont i will always wonder. I also think if a Dr had given me them then I wouldnt even be thinking twice about it

I'm out. AF showed up 2 days early for me. Not able to TTC again for over a year. DH leaves next Sunday for Iraq

I bailed on taking them, I'm so crap, just don't want to mess things up.

I'm doing loads of new stuff this months so if that doesn't work then deffo going to use em next mth.

Fluterby429, so sorry she got you evil boot that she is. :hugs:

well i have bought some and am now looking forward to this cycle to end so that i can start with the soy isoflavones and give them a try and see if it works for us too

Hi ladies I'm on my second month of soy doing 160mg cd3-7 and I'm cd 10 today just had a massive temp spike surely I couldn't of ovd this early or cud I ?

i could well be joining you ladies again just had a mc at 5weeks :cry:

would love to know how many people have taken soy got there bfp that cycle and have gone full term or have got past the 12 wk mark, for some reason i can help blame the soy im just hoping it was a coincidence.

if i start taking it again should i wait for my next period? just started full flow bleeding today.

would love to know how many people have taken soy got there bfp that cycle and have gone full term or have got past the 12 wk mark, for some reason i can help blame the soy im just hoping it was a coincidence.

if i start taking it again should i wait for my next period? just started full flow bleeding today.

Sorry for you loss huni, I would wait and give your body this cycle to settle back into it xx :hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies I'm on my second month of soy doing 160mg cd3-7 and I'm cd 10 today just had a massive temp spike surely I couldn't of ovd this early or cud I ?

how many mg did you take and what days in your cycle?

sorry hun :hugs:

I know betheny who started this thread originally is in 3rd tri and has had a good pregnancy after her bfp with soy, maybe put out a post in the pregnancy forums if you would like to hear from others.

when i had my mc in june i waited 1 normal cycle and then took the soy again on the next one which is what im on now, but if you want to go straight back on it today would be cd1 if its the 1st day of full flow.

hmmm im not sure to be honest its a good spike, but i would hope its too early!
Unfortunately the only answer is see what tomorrow brings, sorry i cant help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->