Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

I wouldn't worry - some women don't get much at all. I don't! Have you got some grapefruit juice to hand - it's very good for helping the EWCM along :thumbup:

I haven't got any, but am sure I could persuade my fella to take me out to get some, but we do have some conceive plus gel to hand so will use that :D

I've got grapefruit juice and Conceive Plus :haha: Now all I need to do is get OH to DTD!

:rofl: yep same there, got to persuade my OH too

I've got such a good feeling about 2011 I'm really excited :happydance:

hey ladies! time to vote for kayla again!

just today and tomorrow left to vote!

:D voted again

going to do another opk in half an hour and see what happens, will be pouncing on my fella if it looks like they're getting lighter :rofl:

going to do another opk in half an hour and see what happens, will be pouncing on my fella if it looks like they're getting lighter :rofl:

Me too! Gonna try and wait until about 7.30pm though when I've held it for 4 hours :blush:

looks like my surge was yesterday, my opks have gone mega light ... am going to do one more tomorrow afternoon, just to be sure, but it looks like I might ovulate today or tomorrow :)

emmy and katie better get some :sex: going girls :thumbup: hope you both catch your eggies

im gonna start my grapefruit juice today, i currently have 2 lines on my opk but the second one is faint, so i dont think i've had my surge yet :shrug: hope not, we havent bd yet :dohh:

I've told my fella that he's on a promise tomorrow morning :rofl:

I'm feeling really achey tonight, but I'm hoping that's a good sign :)

:dust:

Got my positive on the OPK kit today, so the soy did not mess up my cycle. I still ovulated within the same few days I normally do. Although sometimes it earlier or later. Today is CD14, so I'm very happy with that. Fingers crossed that this ovulation is stronger or has more eggs that in the past! Just hoping for an increased chance. BD'd on CD10, 13 and will on CD15 too.

If I don't get a BFP this month, I'm going to increase my soy from 80 to 120 mg's next month since I had no bad side effects or issues with it at 80. Baby dust to everyone!

Good luck Jamie :)

I can't sleep at the moment, been trying to doze off for 3 hours now :cry:

Hello Ladies,

Well, I took soy last cycle and here I am back on CD1 with the :witch: visiting. lol. I still have faith in Soy though. I am wondering if I started taking it too soon last cycle. My cycles are usually 34 days long and I usually OV on CD19/20. I took Soy on CD 2 - 6. Should I take it later? Like CD 4-9 or 5-10? I heard that people usually OV 10 days after stopping soy, so wouldn't I want to take it sooner than later? I am not sure. I need guidance. lol. Help me! :sad2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->