Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

so i ran out of OPKs and didnt test today... my ticker says yesterday was my ovulation day, and my OPK was darker monday than yesterday. today my husband says he is all dried out(haha)...should i force him into one more day or let him take a break? we BD sat, sun, mon, and tues nights. and a few spuratic days prior to that.

Hey girls, I haven't checked in for a while :) I'd like to report that the soy did make me ovulate! :happydance: It was CD 24 and that's really early for me so I'm very pleased with the Soy and will try it again :) The bad news is a huge temp drop and BFN's ;) Some might say it's early but I know I'm not pregnant because the 10 miu strips and FRER would have picked it up by now, at least that's my experience :) But it's fine really, I'm just happy the Soy worked and I didn't have a 100+ day cycle.

Good luck to you all! :dust: :dust:

:hugs: so pleased it worked for you too Phexia, it shaved 16 days off my 56 day cycles :happydance:

Got to do an opk this afternoon and see if there's any difference between today's and yesterday's as mine were mega light yesterday so I've probably hit my surge already :)

I got a faint line again on my OPK last night, and my temp has gone down this morning....so I'm now on to cd30 and no sign of ov :nope: My cycles are getting longer :cry:

Kit
that's so annoying. What the heck?!?
Do your doctors give you any advise or help?

Kit
that's so annoying. What the heck?!?
Do your doctors give you any advise or help?

I haven't been to see a GP feelcrazy - this is only my 2nd month TTC and there's nothing they would do as I only came off the pill in September.

I've ordered some Agnus Castus, and I'm going to start taking it as soon as it arrives.

:coffee:

so i ran out of OPKs and didnt test today... my ticker says yesterday was my ovulation day, and my OPK was darker monday than yesterday. today my husband says he is all dried out(haha)...should i force him into one more day or let him take a break? we BD sat, sun, mon, and tues nights. and a few spuratic days prior to that.

We're around the same day prettymachine. Im currently 2dpo. This is my first cycle of taking soy after four rounds of Clomid with bfn's and 21 months ttc so I am very very helpful that soy will do the trick. I ov'd a day earlier on cd14 so thats great :happydance: It certainly sounds like you covered all angles with the bd-ing, but if you can persaude him again then great. Im the same with my hubby. We managed to b.d. for the last three nights in a row and every other day prior to that. I would like to try again tonight, even though I am sure I am 2dpo as my monitor still says high, but my hubby is definitely starting to wane with all the bd-ing. lol :wacko: Im feeling quietly confident this month though. Tried instead cups as well for the first time. PMA, PMA PMA :happydance:

Has anyone experienced an increase in libido with soy?

ohh Lisa its funny you should say that, Ive been feeling rather hmm.... fruity this month too!! :)

I've tried googling it but can't find a connection:( it's like I've gone into SuperDrive lol

I only took it for two days as I was feeling desperate although I ovulate on my own so I panicked after Reading it can mess up cycles. I'm regular etc

I ovulate on my own too and have fairly regular cycles, but it hasnt messed up my cycles, I ovulated on cd14 which is a day early for me. Think it all depends on the person, but so far so good for me. Just waiting for my BFP now :)

kayla is falling behind...she needs more votes, only today and tomorrow left! please pass on the word and post this in whatever social area you can... https://kidswishnetwork.org/photocontest/ ...again it says "kayla-theme parks" towards the lower left.

Getofmycloyd how my cycles have you used soy?

kayla is falling behind...she needs more votes, only today and tomorrow left! please pass on the word and post this in whatever social area you can... https://kidswishnetwork.org/photocontest/ ...again it says "kayla-theme parks" towards the lower left.

Done!

This is my first cycle. Had four rounds of clomid before this with bfns so wanted to try something different. I have certainly noticed a difference in ewcm being on soy which is great as I dont normally have much

We're around the same day prettymachine. Im currently 2dpo. This is my first cycle of taking soy after four rounds of Clomid with bfn's and 21 months ttc so I am very very helpful that soy will do the trick. I ov'd a day earlier on cd14 so thats great :happydance: It certainly sounds like you covered all angles with the bd-ing, but if you can persaude him again then great. Im the same with my hubby. We managed to b.d. for the last three nights in a row and every other day prior to that. I would like to try again tonight, even though I am sure I am 2dpo as my monitor still says high, but my hubby is definitely starting to wane with all the bd-ing. lol :wacko: Im feeling quietly confident this month though. Tried instead cups as well for the first time. PMA, PMA PMA :happydance:

i'm with you, first time with soy. i definitely felt differences with it.. like cramping around 6dpo and huge globs of EWCM(tmi) around the same time. then later towards actual ovulation more ovulation feeling cramping :)"wetter" down there in general. i was not able to convince hubby to :sex: last night, maybe i can get him on it tonight, even though i would like to think we have passed O by now lol. this is my 5th cycle TTC so far... i know i am fresh into it but i still have been trying exra things cuz obviously i am doing something WRONG. this month includes, OPKs, pre-seed, the soy, prenatals, dha supplement, b-6, drinking red raspberry leaf tea and have DH taking a mens multi-vitamin, zinc, and ginseng. and of course not moving for 30 mins after BD... which is rather difficult cuz i am a side sleeper lol.

so far my boobs are sore, but they were yesterday as well, so i am thinking this is ovulation related. i really hope this is our month because it feels like everyday i am finding out someone around me is pregnant!

and FX that once we do get that :bfp: they STICK! no miscarriages for ANY of us!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->