Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Sorry to jump in!
but prettymachine i am on cd12 and have been having loooooads of bloody ewcm since cd9 and a massively increased sex drive!! have ou experienced this too?! Fingers crossed its good signs of ovulation!

Sorry to jump in!
but prettymachine i am on cd12 and have been having loooooads of bloody ewcm since cd9 and a massively increased sex drive!! have ou experienced this too?! Fingers crossed its good signs of ovulation!

bloody?? how scary! but i have heard some people spot with ovulation. i did have all kinds of regular EWCM which i havent in the past. as far as the increased sex drive, i have NO idea because i was sick from CD10 to CD15...so my ability to be thrilled about anything was down the tubes! haha, i even got DH sick, so this month we just kinda got the BDing over with to make sure we were getting it in, but neither of is were super thrilled about it lol.

so i ran out of OPKs and didnt test today... my ticker says yesterday was my ovulation day, and my OPK was darker monday than yesterday. today my husband says he is all dried out(haha)...should i force him into one more day or let him take a break? we BD sat, sun, mon, and tues nights. and a few spuratic days prior to that.

We're around the same day prettymachine. Im currently 2dpo. This is my first cycle of taking soy after four rounds of Clomid with bfn's and 21 months ttc so I am very very helpful that soy will do the trick. I ov'd a day earlier on cd14 so thats great :happydance: It certainly sounds like you covered all angles with the bd-ing, but if you can persaude him again then great. Im the same with my hubby. We managed to b.d. for the last three nights in a row and every other day prior to that. I would like to try again tonight, even though I am sure I am 2dpo as my monitor still says high, but my hubby is definitely starting to wane with all the bd-ing. lol :wacko: Im feeling quietly confident this month though. Tried instead cups as well for the first time. PMA, PMA PMA :happydance:

i'm with you, first time with soy. i definitely felt differences with it.. like cramping around 6dpo and huge globs of EWCM(tmi) around the same time. then later towards actual ovulation more ovulation feeling cramping :)"wetter" down there in general. i was not able to convince hubby to :sex: last night, maybe i can get him on it tonight, even though i would like to think we have passed O by now lol. this is my 5th cycle TTC so far... i know i am fresh into it but i still have been trying exra things cuz obviously i am doing something WRONG. this month includes, OPKs, pre-seed, the soy, prenatals, dha supplement, b-6, drinking red raspberry leaf tea and have DH taking a mens multi-vitamin, zinc, and ginseng. and of course not moving for 30 mins after BD... which is rather difficult cuz i am a side sleeper lol.

so far my boobs are sore, but they were yesterday as well, so i am thinking this is ovulation related. i really hope this is our month because it feels like everyday i am finding out someone around me is pregnant!

and FX that once we do get that :bfp: they STICK! no miscarriages for ANY of us!
:dust:

I think its hard to see a bfn no matter how many months you have been trying. When you want something so badly you want it to happen yesterday. I know what you mean about everyone around you getting pregnant. I feel bad that I feel slightly jealous, I mean I am happy for them, of course I am, theres just a part of me that wishes it was me :cry:

i agree... in the last week i found out a friend from HS was pregnant. then xmas eve i found out my own sister is 6months pregnant and she isnt even supposed to be able to have kids! and it was a total accident. then on xmas day my husbands cousin was saying grace and dropped in "and thank you lord for the baby i am expecting." my heart dropped. everything ran over to her crying and hugging her and all i could think was, "that will never be me."

i have heard if you cant conceive after 6 cycles you are considered to have fertility issues. which means i have one cycle after this before i have to face that i may have fertility issues. i have wanted children so bad my entire life that even since i was like 10 years old i have had this overwhelming life fear that i wouldnt be able to have children. i really dont want to find out that could be true.

I think its hard to see a bfn no matter how many months you have been trying. When you want something so badly you want it to happen yesterday. I know what you mean about everyone around you getting pregnant. I feel bad that I feel slightly jealous, I mean I am happy for them, of course I am, theres just a part of me that wishes it was me :cry:

:hugs: I know exactly how you feel there, wishing it was you, feeling bad because you're feeling jealous :(

We've just been visiting Chris' Nanna and his cousin and her little 2 year old boy were round there and Chris was playing with him, playing daft little games, getting on the floor with him, and I almost started crying there and then because I want him to have that with his own babba, and I feel like I'm holding him back :cry:

Sometimes I almost turn and tell him that maybe he should go and find someone else who can give him a baby :nope: :cry:

i agree... in the last week i found out a friend from HS was pregnant. then xmas eve i found out my own sister is 6months pregnant and she isnt even supposed to be able to have kids! and it was a total accident. then on xmas day my husbands cousin was saying grace and dropped in "and thank you lord for the baby i am expecting." my heart dropped. everything ran over to her crying and hugging her and all i could think was, "that will never be me."

i have heard if you cant conceive after 6 cycles you are considered to have fertility issues. which means i have one cycle after this before i have to face that i may have fertility issues. i have wanted children so bad my entire life that even since i was like 10 years old i have had this overwhelming life fear that i wouldnt be able to have children. i really dont want to find out that could be true.

You might be considered to have fertility issues, but it doesnt mean you have. We have been ttc for 21 months now, seen a speciailist and had all the tests and there is nothing wrong. I think it just takes some people longer than others. I know that doesnt help one bit, but I think thats just the way it is unfortunately

:hugs: I know exactly how you feel there, wishing it was you, feeling bad because you're feeling jealous :(

We've just been visiting Chris' Nanna and his cousin and her little 2 year old boy were round there and Chris was playing with him, playing daft little games, getting on the floor with him, and I almost started crying there and then because I want him to have that with his own babba, and I feel like I'm holding him back :cry:

Sometimes I almost turn and tell him that maybe he should go and find someone else who can give him a baby :nope: :cry:

ahh hun, I know what you mean. I have had the exact conversation with my oh as I felt so bad that I wasnt giving him the baby he wanted and it turned out he felt exactly the same! We agreed we are in it together for the long haul and if it turns out we cant have kids naturally then we will look in to all other options, IUI, IVF or adopting, whatever it takes. Maybe you should tell your oh how you are feeling? It feels good to get these things off your chest sometimes

ahh hun, I know what you mean. I have had the exact conversation with my oh as I felt so bad that I wasnt giving him the baby he wanted and it turned out he felt exactly the same! We agreed we are in it together for the long haul and if it turns out we cant have kids naturally then we will look in to all other options, IUI, IVF or adopting, whatever it takes. Maybe you should tell your oh how you are feeling? It feels good to get these things off your chest sometimes

:rofl: I have to get him drunk before he opens up

he had a few drinks the other night and he said how much he's looking forward to being a daddy, that he'll do whatever is financially possible to get us there, so I know he's in it for the long haul :cloud9:

:rofl: I have to get him drunk before he opens up

he had a few drinks the other night and he said how much he's looking forward to being a daddy, that he'll do whatever is financially possible to get us there, so I know he's in it for the long haul :cloud9:[/QUOTE]

ahhh, well thats brill hun, nice to know you are on the same page. I know sometimes you can feel bad and think "he'd be better off with someone who can give him what he wants", but he wants you and you have to stay strong together and not let ttc beat you. You WILL do it and when you do it will be so worth it :cloud9:

:hugs: thank you hun, I feel better for opening up on here ... I can't wait to make him a daddy

glad you feel better hun. Do think it helps to talk to people in the same kinda situation. Support boards have been my lifeline

it's times like this that make me grateful for this brilliant forum we have :)

i agree seeing other people here definitely helps, but it has also terrified me. like one day i decided to go through the "stillbirths neonatal loss and SIDS" forum. not sure why, but it was heartbreaking. and i have seen almost everyone on here has multiple M/Cs. it is way too common :(

Hey girls!
Im looking for advice. I was on the depo contraceptive injection and had my last one 11 months ago. Prior to this i had reagular 28 day cycles. Since my period has returned post depo i have a 27 day cycle, a 28 day cycle, two 34 day cycles and im currently on cycle day 35 and not pregnant. I bought some 40mg soya isoflavones tablets today and want to know when u all suggest i take them and how much to take? Thanks in advance x

Hey girls!
Im looking for advice. I was on the depo contraceptive injection and had my last one 11 months ago. Prior to this i had reagular 28 day cycles. Since my period has returned post depo i have a 27 day cycle, a 28 day cycle, two 34 day cycles and im currently on cycle day 35 and not pregnant. I bought some 40mg soya isoflavones tablets today and want to know when u all suggest i take them and how much to take? Thanks in advance x

oooh good luck! i had the depo shot a couple years ago and when i came off it had a 54 day period... and i mean period, not cycle, like 54 days straight of bleeding :(

i did my soy CD2-CD6 at about 110mgs. anything 100 to 150mgs is safe, and the CDs range from 1-5, 2-6, 3-7, and 5-9. its 5 days long.

Thanks prettymachine, hope u don't mind me asking but have you been ttc since coming off depo 2 years ago? Any luck? I wish i had never got it now, grrrr! I seem to be having normal cycles with a normal amount of bleeding but just seems like my cycles are getting longer and longer each month.
Some of the girls i chat to in another thread take 160mg of soy for 3 days then 200 for 2 days? Im anxious that im going to take too much and do some sort of damage x

no i havent. but i did have a miscarriage after, (or during? not completely remembering lol.) but it was not intentional and i didnt even know i was PG until the miscarriage. i wanna say i got the shot while pregnant after not knowing i was pregnant. this was about 3 years back. i was taking lo-estrin until this july and thats when i started TTC.

Sorry for your loss prettymachine :( hope you get your forever baby soon!
I think i have decided to take soy days 3-7, 160mg days 3-5 then 200mg days 6+7 x

:wave:hey girls

well im waiting to Ov...hopefully soon :thumbup: i hope the soy works this cycle...im not as crampy as last time, and i took less last cycle :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->