Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Sorry for your loss prettymachine :( hope you get your forever baby soon!
I think i have decided to take soy days 3-7, 160mg days 3-5 then 200mg days 6+7 x

Jenny you be ok on that sweetie, its a natural supplement not like Clomid :hugs: i be taking the same once im able :kiss:

If my cycle is usualy 34 days long and I OV on cd 19-22, when should I start taking Soy and how much? Last cycle I took it from CD 2 - 6 in doses of 120 and 160 mg. Should I start a few days later?

I now have a 27 day cycle and I take mine on CD1-CD5. I take the high dose of 200mg all 5 days and I ovulate on CD16. Its all preference in my opinion as to when you take it and what you are trying to achieve in taking it. I understand that the earlier you take it the earlier you O, normally you ovulate 7-10 days after your last dose.

D~

to everyone voting for my neice:

she is falling behind and we only have until tomorrow...i would hate to see her beautiful little face in tears if she didnt win... please vote and get anyone else to vote that you can! take a stand against childhood leukemia!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs696.snc4/63589_183954568297755_100000496396928_662378_3188523_n.jpg

this is my neice with my kitten and husband on christmas. she is finally getting her hair back.

https://www.kidswishnetwork.com/photocontest/

she is toward the bottom left, its marked "kayla-theme parks."

has anyone noticed sore boobs as a side effect of the soy? mine have been bothering me already but i am only ~3dpo. last night the cat walked across them and i wanted to throw the cat lol... this morning when i went to get out of bed the sides of them ached.

wondering if anyone else is going through this.

last day to vote for my little kayla<3

https://www.kidswishnetwork.com/photocontest/

she is toward the bottom left, its marked "kayla-theme parks."

pass it on!

has anyone noticed sore boobs as a side effect of the soy? mine have been bothering me already but i am only ~3dpo. last night the cat walked across them and i wanted to throw the cat lol... this morning when i went to get out of bed the sides of them ached.

wondering if anyone else is going through this.

No I havent noticed this as yet, but its a top pg sign so fingers crossed for you hun :)

I haven't noticed it yet either, fingers crossed prettymachine :dust:

Finished taking my Soy for this month (technically the first month - took it for two days last month).
I took 160mg CD2-4 and 200mg 5-6.
Fingers Crossed girls. xxx

I had the teensiest bit of stretchy ewcm last night ... it's all gone this morning :wacko:

Ohhh forgot to add I had what felt like ov cramps again last night even though I have def ov'd already. Anyone experienced this before?

how far are you from ov? I had lots of ewcm this cycle, but prob started about four or five days before ov and I never usually notice it so I assume the soy helped me out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->