Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

I'm not too sure how far away from ov I am, been doing opks, but not got a positive as of yet :wacko:

I don't know hun, my cycles only came back in July after a 7 month gap, and only started doing opks properly this cycle

Happy New Years everyone... let's all hope fore a :BFP: for 2011
So, I'm on 4DPO Cycle day 21.. Ovulated on CD17 on soy... without soy, I usually ovulate on CD23 or even later.

FX for you Gurlsan i wont be long behind you hopefully :happydance: just waiting for tests to go back to negative so can get some :sex::sex: in xx

Happy new year everyone :happydance::happydance:

I must seem so clueless :blush:

No not at all, it took me a few cylces to figure it out. We've all been there before. Do you temp? Fertility Friend is also a great resource, t has a free xection and a paid section but you can start out on the free side until they run a special on the paid side to get a paid membership at a good rate. The site is www.fertilityfriend.com.

Good Luck!!:flower:

I did attempt it earlier last year, but I always ended up forgetting :rofl:

I completely understand. I forgot too but I started keeping a small notebook beside the bed that I wrote the temps in and just entered the data later in the week. It also helped to have a written account to show my doctor when I went in for my tests and such.

yeah ... I think I might have ovd already though so am gonna try and temp again next cycle - that's if I need to

this may sound crazy but i swear my bra doesnt fit today either!

Ohh sounding good for you. I noticed slight pain on the side of my boobs when I was laying in bed this morning, nothing major, just a little bit tender :blush:

mine i notice the most when i am laying in bed and my cat thinks they are the best place to wrestle my ferret on lol!:dohh: cute, but painful. this morning the were on top of my head hahaa, i love my furry babies. but i am ready for a real one!

ahhh blessprettymachine. I know what you mean, my cat is my baby, but would love a proper one now :)

i just wanna throw in that my puppy is my first born :) and he always will be :thumbup: im wanting a human bub to add to this family so terribly badly

Hows everyone doing today? Im 5dpo, boobs hurting slightly, but nothing major and very slight cramps. Why does the 2ww seem to take so long?!

I think I've already ovd, my opks went super light last night ... only thing is I'm now feeling really achey in my lower tummy and felt a bit icky last night, but I think I was thinking more into it than I should have done :blush:

you tend to think about it all a bit too much when your ttc don't you. Have you had a + opk yet or anything near? It could be that your wee was diluted a bit more last night and thats why it was lighter. My only went darker the day before ov this month, before that there were very light, where as usually they gradually get darker and darker.

I had quite a dark line earlier in the week, then they went mega light and have been since ... I held my wee in for quite a while and hardly drank anything yesterday as I wasn't thirsty lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->