• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Thanks for having a look Hun, u chart looks gd fx for u xx

Thank you, im not getting my hopes up yet we all now that it can dip from no where. Like you say keeping my fingers crossed.

Hey everyone :) This is only my 4th cycle off BC but have decided to give the Soy a try.
Im not even sure if i OV but have had cramps around CD16-18 each month so im assuming that it could be that! My cycles have been 28,28,28 & 35

Im only takin 100mg on day 3-7 to see how it goes, have got a bit of cramp on the right hand side today (CD 5) & headache.
Question is, because im not using OPK do you think i might OV early? If so how early?
Thank u xxx

Hi ladies, well I'm a little gutted about this soy business! CD34 today, ov CD32 last cycle and as of yet nothing this cycle! So soy may have in fact delayed my ov or mucked up my cycles! just hanging in limbo waiting for ov, unless I'm having an anovulatory cycle!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/27beb8

I'm just gona read back through this thread for some advice from others who have tried to see if anyone has experienced the same.

Hello Ladies,

I am very interested in trying soy before I go back to be given clomid, where can I get the soy tablets from?what dosage do I need? and when do I take them?

Many thanks

Gem

I need help.. Were did u guys get yours.? I been looking and can't find it.. Does it have a different name.?!

I need help.. Were did u guys get yours.? I been looking and can't find it.. Does it have a different name.?!

Hello Ladies,

I am very interested in trying soy before I go back to be given clomid, where can I get the soy tablets from?what dosage do I need? and when do I take them?

Many thanks

Gem

I bought mine from Tesco, but you can get them from Sainsbury's, Asda or Boots, sorry didn't notice if your both from the UK. You can get them from Health Food shops, they are with the vitamins under the menopause stuff. You take them the same as clomid, 5 days in each cycle, CD1-5 CD3-7 or CD5-9 most people take them before bed to ease the side effects as for dosage the only tablets i have found are 40mg, some people start off low and build up some people jump in with both feet and start at around 150mg it's about deciding whats right for you.

Good Luck to you both xxx:happydance::happydance:

Good Luck Kimmie.

Any BFP's this month from SI yet????

I am on cd 19 today, i have been taking the answer ovulation tests and just gave up and gave it to God well the day we bd i took a test that night just for fun one of my dollar tree opks and it was positive, it made me ovulate two days later but worked out for the better... normally i'm a 28-30 day cycle and O on the 14th...so idk now just PRAYING

Just wondered if anyone experienced any feelings/differences in the days following taking soy? Im on CD9 and took soy day 3-7, today have some slight feeling in both overies, wouldnt say cramps but just a sort of an aware feeling.
I hope im not OV already :( as wont see other half untill weds which is CD14, also not using OPK. Anyone experienced any after effects which may be completely normal????
xx

Hi,

It was my first month taking soy in the hope I may ovulate. I took 80mg days 3 & 4 and 120mg days 5, 6 &7. I am on day 18 and nothing, not rise in bbt, no EWCM (in fact I am still spotting a bit) no pain, nothing.

Am now worried that it's not going to happen.

Am I too late, or is this kind of what to expect if you weren't ovulating previously?

cheers.

i cant wait til this cycle is over so that i can go on this too hoping that it helps us

Just wondered if anyone experienced any feelings/differences in the days following taking soy? Im on CD9 and took soy day 3-7, today have some slight feeling in both overies, wouldnt say cramps but just a sort of an aware feeling.
I hope im not OV already :( as wont see other half untill weds which is CD14, also not using OPK. Anyone experienced any after effects which may be completely normal????
xx

yeah it happened to me too, and my mood kinda changed too like i was more calm (weird i know) my ovaries felt like that too up until i O..and that was a few days ago. I think it is normal every one I told how I felt said it was normal.

Hey Kimmie, what cycle day did u OV? Im really worried now coz the feelings been gettin stronger throughout the day :( I really really hope im not OV now coz boyfriend is away till weds and im fearing i will miss the boat this time :cry:
xx

Hey Kimmie, what cycle day did u OV? Im really worried now coz the feelings been gettin stronger throughout the day :( I really really hope im not OV now coz boyfriend is away till weds and im fearing i will miss the boat this time :cry:
xx

I had my positive opk on cd-16 and i am pretty sure I O on cd-17...It felt that way for me too i had twinges up until that day and i still feel them..it was like that through out the whole day for me sometimes....

Kimmie, the twinges you are feeling are normal. It's your body gearing up to ovulate. You will feel more twinges than normal during ovulation while taking SI because it is essentially causing hyperovulation. And the headaches are also normal. I get them on and off during the days i take the SI and i take them at night before bed. I usually wake up with a headache those mornings. Nothing to severe though. I got my BFP my first cycle using SI. Unfortunately it was a chemical pregnancy and didn't stick. I'm on my 2nd cycle of SI right now so we'll see how it goes! Good luck!

I have a ? are u still supposed to feel the twinges in you ovaries after you ovulate??? I gave up taking my opks, but still where i've researched cm and stuff i know what is going on with my body...my husband and I bd and that night i was curious and took an opk and it was positive, but i still feel the twinges??? did that happen to you too???

can I join you I've decided to try soya this month I've gone for the gradually increasing dose over the 5 days. Fingers crossed it works :)

xx

I had my positive opk on cd-16 and i am pretty sure I O on cd-17...It felt that way for me too i had twinges up until that day and i still feel them..it was like that through out the whole day for me sometimes....

Well that is a little hopefull, but my cervix feels very open also 2nite, 1st time its seemed that open..... Oh i hope it holds out til weds :cry:

xx

Well that is a little hopefull, but my cervix feels very open also 2nite, 1st time its seemed that open..... Oh i hope it holds out til weds :cry:

i hope all goes well for you :hugs: is there anyway you could buy you some opk's just to make sure and be on the safe side

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->