Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

sorry it is has taken so long, but for all of you that voted for kayla, she placed third!!! they just FINALLY contacted us letting us know! thank you all so much, i am certain we wouldnt have done it without your help!!:hugs:

Yea right Dandy! :lol:

Its so hard to NOT think about TTC! I also want to focus on my weight loss and my new job that I am starting on monday but I think I will still be thinking of ttc all the time!!!

Starting soy tonight...CD2

Good luck tryforbaby2 :dust::dust: Im waiting now for af to go back on the Soy :hugs:

dandy and allie - sorry to hear you still havent ov'd. Have you tried a clearblue fertility monitor? I find them quite good as you have high days and then two peak days during which you ovulate so its great to see the highs so you have a bit of a run up and you know your going to ov soon.

How are the rest of you girls today?

Im 9dpo today and my charts looking pretty good I think, but trying not to get my hopes up. After ttc for so long I dont think I cant take another :bfn: :nope: Anyway symptoms include sore boobs, which I dont usually get, although I did last month, but Im hoping its not cos I keep feeling them to see if their sore and Im just making them hurt by doing that, and niggles / pains in my ovaries as if I am about to ov which is strange as I def ov'd 9 days ago. Just trying to stop myself going insane in the 2ww now :wacko: and keeping everything crossed for our long awaited :bfp::dust:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/27a3d7

Your chart looks really good :happydance: have you not tested on a cheapie? x

No I cant handle seeing BFNs anymore so I think Im going to wait until af is late or at least a few more days anyway. I hate just seeing one line, it really gets me down and Ive seen enough of them to last me a life time.

:hugs::dust::dust::dust: Can understand, good luck sweetie you not long to wait xx

Thank you. No not too long to wait thankfully, dont know why but Im just so terrified to test. Silly eh. Sending lots of sticky :dust: your way

Your chart looks great cloyd!!! Woohoo!

Poppy, which days do you take the soy and how much do you take?

I take it, normally, CD3-CD7 but this month I am going to try CD2-CD6....100mg.....

Well last time i took it on CD2-CD6 160mg then 200mg last two days and got my BFP, so im going to try that method again and hope it works for a 2nd time x

Awww thanks and you too... we'll all get our BFPs this year :happydance:

:hugs: how is everyone today?

:dust:

I've had one of those days where I've had a wobble about if it's ever going to happen for me. My cm seems to have dried up and not had as many tummy cramps. But my cervix is so high up that I can barely touch it, and when I do it feels really soft, and the cm that I do manage to get is milky white.

Oh and I decided to do an opk this afternoon and it now seems to be half the darkness of the control line, so still a negative :wacko:

:shrug: cant help there emmy, i've given up thinking im gonna Ov anytime soon :dohh:

not much cm happening here though

It sounds like it's coming Emmy! Hang in there.

getoffmycloyd, your chart is looking fantastic!!!! :dust: I do use a CBFM....it was really useful the first two cycles but this cycle it's still low on CD17, aargh.

Hi everyone! I guess it's not too late to say Happy New Year all... :)
I haven't checked this TTC discussions in a long time. I have a question about spotting & tot maybe somebody can help me? My last period was on Dec 3,2010. I took Soy Iso just to regulate my period & help ovulate. Break on TTC since I probably missed BD during ovulation (went to S'pore - DH didn't come with me). Anyway, since I had irregular cycle (35 - 45 days), period will probably arrive in a few days.
The problem is, I had spotting on Jan,5th. It was like a drop only. Yesterday, I had spotting too - a drop in the morning & then, again after sex at night (a few drops of red brownish blood). Sorry TMI :blush: What's wrong with me? Is it pre-period blood? Today I have spotting too like last night. I checked PT (though not really hoping much) - came out negative. What really puzzles me is that I don't have the usual PMS signs: tender breasts, aching back / tummy. Except coughing - I have itchy throat for a couple of days now. I'm not even thinking of pregnancy last month...sort of like tired of hoping or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->