Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hi Ladies,
I got my :bfp: on soy. IT was my 2nd cycle taking soy. I took 100mg cd3-7. Ovulated on CD20. Got a very very faint line on 10dpo. Have been testing everyday since then and the line is getting darker...
Soy Rocks!!
G'luck to all the ladies who are still trying... lots a baby :dust: to all..
Hope you all get your :bfp: real soon!

Hi Ladies,
I got my :bfp: on soy. IT was my 2nd cycle taking soy. I took 100mg cd3-7. Ovulated on CD20. Got a very very faint line on 10dpo. Have been testing everyday since then and the line is getting darker...
Soy Rocks!!

Aww congratz sweetie and have a happy n healthy 9mths :happydance::happydance:

It sounds like it's coming Emmy! Hang in there.

getoffmycloyd, your chart is looking fantastic!!!! :dust: I do use a CBFM....it was really useful the first two cycles but this cycle it's still low on CD17, aargh.

what a pain! hang in there hun, hope you go to high soon and thank you for the nice comment about my chart :happydance:

Hi Ladies,
Soy Rocks!!

wahoooo another soy :bfp: Congratulations hun, thats wonderful news, heres to a very happy and healthy nine months and beyond :cloud9: Do you mind me asking how long you were ttc for?

Hows everyone doing today? My temp went down a bit this morning so I have convinved myself I am out now :( My boobs feel huge today though and my bra is digging in and Im bursting out of it, but then I did put weight on over christmas, but Ive only just noticed it. Hmm, not sure if I should count that as a symptom. Anyways boobs still hurt which is unusual for me and I had a sharp stabbing pain in my side earlier, I'm just worried about the temp drop. Guess I'll just wait and see what tomorrow morning brings and decide from there whether to test or not :dust:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/27a3d7

Hi Ladies,
Soy Rocks!!

wahoooo another soy :bfp: Congratulations hun, thats wonderful news, heres to a very happy and healthy nine months and beyond :cloud9: Do you mind me asking how long you were ttc for?

Thank you!

We were TTC for about 9 months.... Thought they were they longest 9 months ever!.. We were just starting to see the doctor to run some tests to see if everything's ok... My DH even made an appointment for his SC next week.. hehe.. He made the appointment yeasterday morning and I told him the news in the night... Truly a miracle... I am so glad we don't have to go through all the tests now....

G'luck for your :bfp:.. I never thought I'd be on the other side but if it happened to me, it can happen to anyone.

Hi Ladies,
Soy Rocks!!

congratulations :flower:

That's fantastic wanna-baby. Congrats! :happydance::happydance:

Hey dandy-brush: hope this is your cycle. FX :hugs:

Hows everyone doing today? My temp went down a bit this morning so I have convinved myself I am out now :( My boobs feel huge today though and my bra is digging in and Im bursting out of it, but then I did put weight on over christmas, but Ive only just noticed it. Hmm, not sure if I should count that as a symptom. Anyways boobs still hurt which is unusual for me and I had a sharp stabbing pain in my side earlier, I'm just worried about the temp drop. Guess I'll just wait and see what tomorrow morning brings and decide from there whether to test or not :dust:

your temp drops at implantation :)

getoffmycloyd, don't worry about one temp....it could just be a fluke temp, and it's also still waaaay above the coverline so I wouldn't worry at all! Most FF charts go up and down like that...even the BFPs!

wanna_baby, massive congrats!!!! :) I'm so happy for you!!!! Yay for soy!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!

thanks prettymachine and allie. Had a temp rise this morning which of course I am thrilled about just too terrified to test. :shrug:

Dandy and Allie - any sign of ov yet?? :dust:

well I caved in a tested :bfn: just goes to show that even when you think things look text book perfect it might not be true :cry: so fed up of my body messing me about :cry:

im doing the occassional opk, i was having some cramping tonight :dohh: and just did an opk it was neg :dohh:

well I caved in a tested :bfn: just goes to show that even when you think things look text book perfect it might not be true :cry: so fed up of my body messing me about :cry:

if you had the dip just yesterday you definitely would still have a :bfn: !!! it takes 3-6 days after implantation for the hormones to build up in your system enough to come out through your pee for the test. you dont prooduce hcg at all until implantation etiher. so there would be next to nothing in your system yet if you get got implantation...wait until the day after AF is due! dont feel down yet!

thank you prettymachine. looked at the test an hour later and there is the faintest of faintest lines on it. Thought I was seeing things but oh saw it too, but I know your supposed to disregard it after 10 mins so just did another one and there is possibly an even fainter line, but it came up within the time limit, but again oh can see it too. Just hope their not evaps. They dont look it though cos they look pink :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->