Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Getoffmycloyd, that could be HCG making your OPK positive. It could be the start of a BFP! If your temp hadn't confirmed ov I would say maybe you haven't ovulated yet, but does your chart definitely indiciate ov? FX!!!!

Yes I def ov'd, confirmed by fertility friend chart and my clearblue fertility monitor, but just did another opk and it is very negative so must have been a freak rise in lh I guess :shrug:

no idea what's going on with me, I'm very, very emotional. yesterday I got myself a flake choccy dessert thing and when I went to the fridge to get it, it was gone, and I got so angry that I ended up :cry: I mean it's just a yoghurt thing at the end of the day, was such an over reaction :blush:

still feeling icky too, sore throat, headache etc :(

Oh and also got lots of milky, tacky white cm :wacko:

no idea what's going on with me, I'm very, very emotional. yesterday I got myself a flake choccy dessert thing and when I went to the fridge to get it, it was gone, and I got so angry that I ended up :cry: I mean it's just a yoghurt thing at the end of the day, was such an over reaction :blush:

still feeling icky too, sore throat, headache etc :(

Oh and also got lots of milky, tacky white cm :wacko:

Ahh hun, bless ya. The feeling poorly bit can be a sign of pg so everything crossed for you there. Ive got lots of creamy cm at the mo, and still getting pains in my sides as if I am ov-ing :shrug:

I've been getting the pains too on and off :wacko: hope it's a good sign

:wave: hey girls

well still no sign of Ov for me :cry:

emmy and cloyd fxed these cycles are it for you :hugs:

thank you Dandy, fingers crossed ov is slightly delayed cos your body is making a big fat eggy :)

gosh cloyd i hope you are right, but im beginning to lose hope and i feel like another looonnng cycle is happening :cry: hang on i just looked at my chart, and im only 1 day after the day i Oved last cycle, ill try not to lose hope yet :thumbup:

Hi Ladies! Hope you don't mind me joining in. Long story cut short, we've been TTC for about 9 years now, but we were NTNP and kinda dug our head in the sand about it all after the doctor dismissed us. Anyway, i ovulate late and only have a 7 day LP so tonight i'm starting the Soy. CD2 -6. I've never felt this hopeful and optimistic about TTC,I can't wait to see if the Soy will help my cycle and give me a very much longed for BFP!I've got some OPK's on the way also. I'm so glad that i dug my head out, found this site and FF and then this thread... I've never had Hope before, it's such an amazing feeling!I haven't stopped smiling since i got home with the Soy! I will keep you updated with how i get on with it. Sending lots of :dust: to you all! x

Hi Ladies! Hope you don't mind me joining in. Long story cut short, we've been TTC for about 9 years now, but we were NTNP and kinda dug our head in the sand about it all after the doctor dismissed us. Anyway, i ovulate late and only have a 7 day LP so tonight i'm starting the Soy. CD2 -6. I've never felt this hopeful and optimistic about TTC,I can't wait to see if the Soy will help my cycle and give me a very much longed for BFP!I've got some OPK's on the way also. I'm so glad that i dug my head out, found this site and FF and then this thread... I've never had Hope before, it's such an amazing feeling!I haven't stopped smiling since i got home with the Soy! I will keep you updated with how i get on with it. Sending lots of :dust: to you all! x

Welcome!

Read all you can, there is a wealth of information on this site. There maybe some ways to lengthen your LP naturally or with meds discussed so grab a drink and play catch up on your TTC knowledge.

Lots of :dust::dust: to you...:hugs:

Good luck HedgePig! I ovulate late as well and soy definitely brough my ov forward a lot!! It brought it forward 17 days the first cycle I used it from the cycle before it! I took 120mg but other girls take more or less.

If your LP is short have you thought of taking a B vitamin or using progesterone supplements? Those are meant to help as well. You can only take progerstone if you know for sure you've oved, though.

Oh, and FF is a great way to learn what's going on. It can be frustrating with long cycles but it's worth it to know.

Welcome, good luck and loads of :dust:

gosh cloyd i hope you are right, but im beginning to lose hope and i feel like another looonnng cycle is happening :cry: hang on i just looked at my chart, and im only 1 day after the day i Oved last cycle, ill try not to lose hope yet :thumbup:

definitely don't give up hope yet hun, as long as you ov, thats the main thing, hang on in there hun :hugs:

Hi dandy! :hi:

Af got me yesterday lightly, today is hell.

I am taking soy again this cycle, my third cycle, I am going to take it CD2-CD6 this time and see what it does! Digi opk's, preseed are in the mail!

Nothing from me today either....just gonna keep BDing until I ov, I guess.

It's gotta happen for us sometime, girls. We've just got to keep the faith and learn loads of patience, I guess.

Me neither haha!!!! I'm trying to focus on things other than TTC but it can be hard. :( I feel like it's taking FOREVER.

i hear you allie

im going to focus on my weightloss and my dog agility training and try to take my mind of ttc :dohh: :haha: yeah right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->