Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

allie :shrug: i havent noticed any ewcm yet, maybe a bit of watery :shrug:

Dandy - sorry to hear your not ov-ing yet. Did you take soy any differently this month?

Iwant - welcome to the board. Im fairly new too and all the ladies on here are lovely and very helpful if you have any questions. I hope you get your BFP very soon :)

Just thought I would let you know that I got my :bfp: this month after taking Soy Isoflavones for the first time this month. We have been trying for nearly a year so we are overjoyed at the moment but also incredibly nervous at the same time!

:dust: to the rest of you....

Congratz Mom2Ben :happydance: have a happy & healthy 9mths xx

Just thought I would let you know that I got my :bfp: this month after taking Soy Isoflavones for the first time this month. We have been trying for nearly a year so we are overjoyed at the moment but also incredibly nervous at the same time!

CONGRATS... Mom2Ben... That is great news... stick baby stick!!

Congrats Mom2Ben! News like this gives me hope!!
All the best with your pregnancy.

:happydance: Congratulations hun, thats brilliant news. I love hearing the success stories, gives us all hope :happydance: What days did you take the soy and what dose? :happydance:

Hey girls,

Congrats to everyone who got thier bfp with soy iso, this is such an interesting thread!!

:cry: I think I'm coming down with something, got a headache, tummy ache and I feel sick :(

don't know how many (if any) dpo I am, it's driving me :wacko: this cycle

:cry: I think I'm coming down with something, got a headache, tummy ache and I feel sick :(

don't know how many (if any) dpo I am, it's driving me :wacko: this cycle

ahh hun, sorry to hear that, there is a lot going round at the moment :hugs: hope you feel better soon

cloyd - last month i took soy days 4-8 at 80mg to 120mg this cycle i took soy 3-7 at 120mg to 160mg :dohh: i woulda thought that ov would have been sooner and stronger :dohh: yet nada

Hmm, would have thought so dandy, lets hope its cos your body is gearing up to make a very strong big egg, just keep :sex: and fingers crossed for you. hope you get a + opk very soon :dust:

well I dont know what is going on with my ladies, I ov'd six days ago which was confirmed by opks, cbfm and charting, but ever since ov I have had niggles in my ovaries as if I am still ov-ing. Well I had another temp leap this morning and just did an opk and its + :wacko: Whats going on?! :shrug:

Getoffmycloyd, that could be HCG making your OPK positive. It could be the start of a BFP! If your temp hadn't confirmed ov I would say maybe you haven't ovulated yet, but does your chart definitely indiciate ov? FX!!!!

Congrats Mom2Ben!! :yipee: What dosage and when did you take it?

Dandy, watery can be good! Who knows, eh? I know with PCOS CM can mess with you. I mean I'm getting EWCM but still a low on my CBFM so it's like my body doing is something, but not enough to ov. Frustrating!!!

yes allie its soo confusing and annoying all this waiting :dohh:

Took me forever to find this thread again lol! Thank you for all the welcomes and warm wishes!! Congrats on the BFP Ben's mom! Lets all get some more this month! Tomorrow's my last day of soy, eee! I'm so excited. hehe.

good luck i want, hope it does the trick :thumbup:

im still waiting for my Ov :dohh:

:happydance: Congratulations hun, thats brilliant news. I love hearing the success stories, gives us all hope :happydance: What days did you take the soy and what dose? :happydance:

Congrats Mom2Ben!! :yipee: What dosage and when did you take it?

Dandy, watery can be good! Who knows, eh? I know with PCOS CM can mess with you. I mean I'm getting EWCM but still a low on my CBFM so it's like my body doing is something, but not enough to ov. Frustrating!!!

Hi, I took 140mg on CD2-6. Hope it works for the rest of you! x

Congrats Mum2ben!! :hugs:

I took soya for the first time this cycle after my MMC in aug (my two cycles after MMC were 49dys and 52dys). It seems to have worked because this cycle was only 32 days, so that's 20dys less!! Fingers crossed for everyone :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->