Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

I took on CD2-CD6 160mg then 200mg last two days. I always took around 10pm before i went to bed just incase i got any side effects, but never did apart from odd headache. Hope that helps, also i spotted right up to CD11 so dont be too alarmed if this happens it was only the odd spotting x

:hugs: Thanks Poppy :hugs:

Ok, I took 150mg ( my caps are in 50 mg ) at 8pm last night. Is it in my head or do they cause people to have vivid, stupid dreams ? I felt like I have had no sleep:coffee:

hi all imlooking to use soy this month asim still not pregnant, looked at soy 40mg and there are so many brands can anyone reccomend one>?

i bought some mind, body and spirit branded tablets but not sure if they are any good?? has anyone heard of them?

also, when and what dose should i take please?

love you all
s
xx

Hiya if your in the UK get some from Tesco's 40mg x what days you take it on depends on your cycle length... if a really long cycle take on cd5-cd9 x

Ok, I took 150mg ( my caps are in 50 mg ) at 8pm last night. Is it in my head or do they cause people to have vivid, stupid dreams ? I felt like I have had no sleep:coffee:

I never experienced it but others may have, you'll be ok :hugs:

So yesterday I had some cramping below my belly button, then today a huge increase in cm. It's white and milky. I'm hoping yesterday was implantation cramping because it was cd 22 and I (think) I ovulated on cd 16.. I got nervous and took an opk today thinking maybe I was ovulating today (super late) but it was very negative. I do get this white milky stuff sometimes the day before my period starts but my period isn't due for another 6 days so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! This is all so frustrating but exciting at the same time. :) Dandy, maybe you ovulated and just missed it!

FX For you sweetie :happydance: i tested 3 days after i got an implantation dip on my chart. :dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies, this may be a bit of a long post but was hoping if some could help.

As I have been TTC for over 2 years now you would think I would well and truly have this sussed. At the beginning of my TTC journey, I did temping, opks etc and then I went the un naturale approach. In November, I have my HSG which mid cycle and I spotted from that day to end of my next AF. That next cycle I found out about Soy but did not take it for the 5 days that cycle but for 2. During my LP of that cycle I found I was spotting quite a bit and at least 5 days before AF was due. This cycle I took Soy CD2-6 at started spotting at 9DPO, still spotting and according to O, I am not due full flow until tomorrow. I have always been a spotter. But did take B6's to help and after I stopped taking them my spotting reduced to 1- 3 days, which I could live with.

Do you think my spotting problem could be due to my HSG or my Soy taking?
Also, this is TMI, my spotting is brown and a some reach to my panty liner. Am I incorrectly saying this is spotting or should I be saying it is light flow? I always thought CD1 was full flow and to me this is not but does reach my PL.

Thank for the advice.

Numan, I didn’t experience any weird dreams on soy. I took them at night before I went to bed and didn’t feel any differently. Schnoodle, I took Nature’s Valley Brand from Walmart. I took 200mg all five days from cd3-7. Thank you, poppy! Fingers crossed to you too!! I’m trying not to test until I actually miss a period so as not to disappoint myself but it’s getting harder every day! Irish, I didn’t experience any spotting while taking it but my period isn’t due until Wednesday and this is my first time taking soy.

Today I missed work because I actually threw up!! I felt weird yesterday and sort of nauseous around 11AM but it went away and I just dismissed it. This morning I was in the bathroom and out of nowhere felt as if I had to throw up, then actually did throw up twice! It was right after I ate breakfast and came out of nowhere. My bf is convinced it’s “just the flu” but I haven’t felt sick or thrown up at all anymore today. I’m trying not to get my hopes up but of course looked all over the internet and some people were saying they did experience morning sickness the week before they missed their period. I just wish I could fast forward through the week haha. I do tend to over-symptom-spot.. But the throwing up today was real and that has never happened before!!

Is it very important that you take soya everyday at the same time ? I ask because on day 1 ,I took 200mg at 8pm but last night I got busy and forgot till 9:30pm !

No just take it when you remember as long as its same night you be ok xx

I just make sure i take it about an half hour after i have had supper which is normally 9.30 ish so i take it around 10pm as apparantly its best to take on a full-ish stomach apparantly thats the key to taking it , so thats what i have tried to do this cycle.
Good Luck hun xx

Hi,
I toll soy this month and I'm having really bad headaches. Its either soy or I've overdosed on b-vits. Did anyone else have the same experience? xxx

hun if you are getting headaches then you may have taken them too early in the evening or the day. I took soy from cd2 this cycle ( my fourth try) and i have taken them at around 10pm ish, as i normally eat something at about 9.30 so i have something for them to work on in my stomach and i normally go to bed at about 10.30pm so when i take them late i then sleep through any side effects. I hope this helps and i really hope that the headaches ease off and you get a positive result at the end of your cycle xx Good luck xx

hun if you are getting headaches then you may have taken them too early in the evening or the day. I took soy from cd2 this cycle ( my fourth try) and i have taken them at around 10pm ish, as i normally eat something at about 9.30 so i have something for them to work on in my stomach and i normally go to bed at about 10.30pm so when i take them late i then sleep through any side effects. I hope this helps and i really hope that the headaches ease off and you get a positive result at the end of your cycle xx Good luck xx
Thanks for getting back to me Inkdchick, I took soy on days 3 to 7 late in the evening and i didnt get bad effects then. But from yesterday (CD11) I have had a headache that I cant shift. It could just be a coincidence. I would have headaches everyday if it meant a :bfp: at the end of the month.
Good luck and FX its fourth time lucky xxx

Hey!
I just felt the need to post and let you all know that this is my first month on soy, i took it on cd 3-7 (160mg on cd3, 4 + 5 and 200mg on cd6 + 7).
So far i am very happy with the results as i am O'ing today cd17 which is at worst 3 days early or at best 10 days early for me :)
So tomorrow i will enter into the TWW and crossing my fingers for a bfp this cycle and if not i will defo take soy again next cycle x

This month was my second cycle with soy and I'm pretty sure af is on the way :( I'm wondering if there is a limit on how many months you can take it? I think with clomid there is a limit so is soy the same?

Thanks for getting back to me Inkdchick, I took soy on days 3 to 7 late in the evening and i didnt get bad effects then. But from yesterday (CD11) I have had a headache that I cant shift. It could just be a coincidence. I would have headaches everyday if it meant a :bfp: at the end of the month.
Good luck and FX its fourth time lucky xxx

i have heard on here that some women get headaches at ov so maybe its that hun good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->