Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

jenny penny good luck hun all sounding good and will welcome you tomorrow into the tww, i am now coming to the end of my tww my period is due tues to sat (cd24-28) , but so far i have no signs of it coming as i have no cramping which i have had previously for a good week up to af , and i have achy boobs which is different too, so hoping secretly that all is really good this month

Thanks Inkdchick!
Well FX that this is your cycle hun, it all sounds very promising x

Hi

Can I join you girls. This is my 2nd cycle taking soy now, and to be honest not sure here abouts in my cycle I am now, I am sure I should be sue af anytime soon and I am sure I ovulated a few weeks ago - but just don't know. My cycles have been inreggular so decided to start taking soy, last month I had a 54 day cycle (rather long for me even).

I am on day 32 today and had spotting/slight red blood for 3 days last tue, wed, thurs. I am thinking might be spotting between period as low progesterone. Can I take vit b6 along with soy next month if it doesn't work this month does anybody know how you take this as well, do u have to wait until the start of your cycle? This month I took soy on cd2 - cd6 and took 120,120,160,160,200.

Been tcc now for over a year and long awaiting my BFP - feels like its never going to happen.

Baby dust to you all xxx

hun if you are getting headaches then you may have taken them too early in the evening or the day. I took soy from cd2 this cycle ( my fourth try) and i have taken them at around 10pm ish, as i normally eat something at about 9.30 so i have something for them to work on in my stomach and i normally go to bed at about 10.30pm so when i take them late i then sleep through any side effects. I hope this helps and i really hope that the headaches ease off and you get a positive result at the end of your cycle xx Good luck xx
Thanks for getting back to me Inkdchick, I took soy on days 3 to 7 late in the evening and i didnt get bad effects then. But from yesterday (CD11) I have had a headache that I cant shift. It could just be a coincidence. I would have headaches everyday if it meant a :bfp: at the end of the month.
Good luck and FX its fourth time lucky xxx

i have heard on here that some women get headaches at ov so maybe its that hun good luck xxx

Thanks Inkdchick, the headaches have just stopped and now I feel fine. I don't think I've ov yet as my CBFM still says I'm on low fertility. Hopefully it will be soon as my CM is increasing. Come on peaks !!!

Well, I caved and took a test and it was negative. :cry: I'm sad, but my period still isn't due til Wednesday and I took the test at 5PM instead of doing it with FMU like it suggests. It was Family Dollar brand. I still have two FRER tests under the sink that I will use if my period is late.. maybe it's just too early to test?

If you implant late it be too early sweetie, hang in there :hugs:

I'm feeling proper achey today so I'm feeling very sorry for myself, keep having weird waves of very slight nausea, and have had very achey boobs, af is due tomorrow and bfn today on 2 tests :(

Emmy some get a BFP after af is due so your not out yet :dust::dust:

LOL Wish my body would hurry and sort itself out, i dont know if ive had my 1st af since mmc'd or not :dohh:

Howz everyone doing this month? Im on my second cycle of soy, Im currently on CD13 and due to ov tomorrow if I got by last month, but no sign of OV yet. I took a higher dose this month 200mg days 3-7 and this time last month I was swimming in EWCM, but this month nothing yet :shrug: To make matters worse I have run out of sticks for my CBFM and I dont get paid until Friday. I find that thing invaluable and really do miss it this month. Im doing opks but its no where near positive yet. Hmm, looks like ov might be later this month. Strange as I thought as I was taking a higher dose it might bring it forward even more :blush:

When i took a higher dose i ov'd 5 days later than usual xx gl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->