Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Howz everyone doing this month? Im on my second cycle of soy, Im currently on CD13 and due to ov tomorrow if I got by last month, but no sign of OV yet. I took a higher dose this month 200mg days 3-7 and this time last month I was swimming in EWCM, but this month nothing yet :shrug: To make matters worse I have run out of sticks for my CBFM and I dont get paid until Friday. I find that thing invaluable and really do miss it this month. Im doing opks but its no where near positive yet. Hmm, looks like ov might be later this month. Strange as I thought as I was taking a higher dose it might bring it forward even more :blush:

i feel like everyone on this thread that took higher doses OVd late... i only took 110mg and i OVd 2 days early, followed by my :bfp: ...maybe bigger isnt better...

Think its just depends on your body cos i ov'd late and got my BFP 1st time on Soy :shrug:

Hmm, strange.... I wont give up just yet. Nice to know it was the same for others too though. Thanks Poppy :)

Hi Ladies,

Hope you don't mine me joining your thread. I spent ages reading through this thread and decided to take soy this cycle.
I am 40 and TTC#3 with a big age gap. I had Implanon removed in September after 1 year and have had 2 cycles trying to conceive Nov (27 day cycle) and December (29 day cycle).
Although I appear to be regular I really took the soy to help produce better quality eggs because of my age. I also seem to be ov'ing fairly late.....+opk @ CD18 last cycle so prob not ov until around cd 20 which would give me a short LP.
I took CD 3-7 @ 80,80,120,120,160. I was just kind of guessing really :dohh:

Congat's to all the ladies on this thread with BFP's so far and FX'd for those still waiting. :hugs:

Glowstar good luck sweetie, im also 40 and want just one more ( playmate for my 10mth old, other 3 lads are 18, 19 & 20) so waiting to try Soy again :happydance:

Thanks Poppy. Sorry to read about your MC :cry: hopefully a BFP is on the horizon for us :winkwink:

My two are 15 & 12. I am now with another partner and thought it would be lovely to have one together. I fell preg very quickly with first two...in first month but of course I was in my mid twenties then :winkwink: Not sure how things downstairs are working now :shrug:
Before implanon I was BC free for around ten years and had very regular cycles. Since coming off Implanon I have had really weird cycles...as in as soon as I 'think/hope' I have OV'd I seem to be suffering with really bad cramps, almost like AF is going to arrive, I NEVER used to have that, in fact I didn't normally have an AF symptom until it actually started and it usually caught me off guard. So not quite sure what the deal is with that :shrug:
Today I am around 4DPO and feel really crampy....tested with OPK again just in case and negative.

Thanks sweetie :0)

You will find you get random cramping off the Soy 'i did' and quite a bit more once you ovulate :thumbup: i got 2 days of positive OPKs when i was on Soy and found i ovulated 5 days later on it CD18 of a 28 day cycle. If i take it next time im taking on CD3-7 and fx i ov earlier x

:wave:

i took 80mg and 120mg the first cycle and Oved 11 days after this cycle i took 120 and 160 and oved later :shrug: and it didnt feel as strong, :shrug: so im gonna go bak to the smaller amount next time see if that fixes it :shrug:

im not getting much cramping from the soy this month at all :shrug:

Hi Ladies - Hope you are all well :flower:

This is my 1st cycle on Soy, i took it days 2-6 (3 x 120 & 1 x 160)but i forgot on day 5 :dohh: I'm now 5DPO(CD24). It seems that i did OV earlier than normal- this time it was on CD17 and last month it was CD25, Last month I had a LP of only 7 days. Today I've started spotting - only when i wipe (light red, with tiny tiny like a grain of rice size clots also) with cramps, although i've been crampy since Af ended but it's been a bit stronger than normal. Has anyone experienced early pre AF bleeding since taking the soy? I've never had bleeding this early in a cycle before, never ever had a period of less than 28 days and i'm quite upset as if this turns out to be AF then my LP has gotten even shorter. Also, can I take Vitamin B Complex alongside Soy? If so how much do i take and when? Sending you all :hugs: & :dust: xx

Hedgepig, that could be quite a good thing and possibly be implantion bleeding...FX'd it is!!!!

Poppy, I had the same cramping last cycle without taking the soy. It's really annoying as I permanently feel like AF is just about to start. I have actually had no side affects from the soy...well around day of taking them I did have a bit of a dodgy stomach but of course that might not have been the soy.
The only time's I am not experiencing AF symptoms is when I actually have AF!! it's bizarre!!
Anyway, onwards and upwards and will be following this thread and all you ladies and wishing all a BFP sooner rather than later :hugs:

Glowstar i cant wait to try Soy again cos the clock is ticking lol :haha: fx its your month :hugs:

Do you not chart, opk etc? x

ahhhh I made the mistake of using an answer brand pregnancy test :(

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/518747-hate-answer-brand-tests-pls-look.html

yep I know that now :(

I feel like such an idiot, my heart was pounding, my hands were shaking ... :cry: :dohh:

Aww Emmy :hugs: ive read a lot of upset ladies getting BFPs off the blue dye tests too, the companies should sort their products out cos im sure they get thousands of complaints about the same thing going wrong.

Im just going to stick with ICs till i get a line then go Superdrug lol x

I haven't got any ics in :dohh:

Though I might nip to boots tomorrow and get one of their own brand tests :blush:

Not sure if Boots are 25miu tho?? you not got a pound land near you? cheap one's in there just as reliable till you get a faint line then go morrisons and buy a frer x

yeah we've got a poundland :thumbup:

I've got opks left, but apparently they don't always pick up hcg so aren't really reliable as hpts lol :shrug:

They always were darker for me when pregnant lol go piss on one :haha:

I did do one earlier at the same time as my hpt :blush: and did get a line, but it's defo not an opk positive lol :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->