Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Think i was about 3wks before i got a positive on an OPK lol, well your not out yet sweetie so go get a test tomoz :happydance:

:hugs: after tonight I'm petrified of getting my hopes up ...

am heading off to bed now, I'm absolutely shattered and drained, will let you know how it goes tomorrow morning as I'll prob test with an opk :blush:

EmmyReece :hugs: your not out yet sweetie !

I have a question. What CD should I start OPK ? And what time a day should I take them ? Should I test a couple of times a day ?

Heres a good site for OPK info x https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#8 I test at 2pm and 9pm x

nite emmy xx

Glowstar i cant wait to try Soy again cos the clock is ticking lol :haha: fx its your month :hugs:

Do you not chart, opk etc? x

Hi Poppy, yes I do. Just the IC ones...started CD10 and had lines getting darker until CD13 or 14 I think......then I ran out and didn't test for two days :wacko: tested twice a day since and getting lines but none are positive so thinking I have either missed it completely or maybe haven't Ov'd yet :shrug: I've got loads so will keep testing just in case I haven't missed it and try and DTD every other day. Tried every day last cycle from CD10-22 and still BFN :nope: Haven't done temps yet but do have a thermometer so might try that as well next cycle.

Plus the fact it's not really fair on OH! he does get a bit pee'd off that we are only DTD for that reason and that's fair enough...don't want to ruin my sex life :winkwink:

PS/ I keep mis-typing your name so don't be surprised if I miss it and call you Poopy :blush:

LOL Poopy is fine everyone generally calls me pops :haha: yes my OH says its more a chore around ov time but what can you do :shrug:

Ive noticed a lot of members that dtd loads end up with a BFN.... i only dtd 3 times last time n got a BFP, with my last LO i only did it once that cycle to concieve :wacko: I think less is more sometimes around ov :thumbup: x

it was bfn this morning and barely a line on my opk, but my fmu was quite diluted as I'd been up in the night to go to the loo :dohh:

Well that wont help missy :haha: hold it in now, i found FMU did nothing for my tests was always afternoon that got my line x

I'll try again later this afternoon and see if anything changes lol ...

I'm defo not wasting my money on Answer hpts again though :rofl:

im out girls af got me this morning so from now on this year will be if it happens it happens as im now 44 and dont think it will now so heres to the year and see what happens x

Did you test again emmy? I finally had some EWCM today. Wahooooo. Funny the things you get excited about when your ttc isnt it ?! :blush:

I tested this morning and it was bfn, I haven't done any opks though ... I'm trying to be restrained and give myself a little time off from testing :blush:

I did have a tiny spot of blood mixed in earlier with my cm, if I hadn't been studying it that much then I wouldn't have noticed it, it was that light :blush:

:happydance: for ewcm hun

Good on ya hun for trying to be restrained. I know how hard it is not to pee on any stick in sight :rofl: Fingers crossed you'll get your :bfp: in a day or so.

Almost positive opk too. Wahhoooooooo :dance:

:happydance: hope you catch the eggy hun :hugs:

you wouldn't believe how tempted I am to do an opk, but I went to the loo about an hour ago :blush:

im out girls af got me this morning so from now on this year will be if it happens it happens as im now 44 and dont think it will now so heres to the year and see what happens x
i'm so sorry ink:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->