Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Sorry to intrude on the conversation! I'm still WTT (next month!) but am so fascinated by what I've been reading here and elsewhere about soy isoflavones that I think I will be purchasing them come time to start! My cycle has a mind of its own (didn't show up in November, very light in December, perfect January), so this might be a great solution for me. :)

I'm also doing AI, so it's going to be an interesting process from the get go. Hope you ladies don't mind my intrusion! Good luck to you all.

:wave: well im 11 dpo and :bfn: had some cramping so am expecting AF in the next 2 days :dohh:

Sorry to intrude on the conversation! I'm still WTT (next month!) but am so fascinated by what I've been reading here and elsewhere about soy isoflavones that I think I will be purchasing them come time to start! My cycle has a mind of its own (didn't show up in November, very light in December, perfect January), so this might be a great solution for me. :)

I'm also doing AI, so it's going to be an interesting process from the get go. Hope you ladies don't mind my intrusion! Good luck to you all.

Welcome aboard sweetie :hugs:

hi ladies, can i ask a question, i took soy to get a better eggy/stronger ov, after coming of bc my cycles were 49,31,26,36,32,28, i took soy days 2-6, 80,120,120,160,160, af didn't show up till cd 45 that cycle, i haven't taken it this month and im now on cd 37 and still nothing, how long does the soy stay in your system, have i total messed up my cycles??

thanks for your help

Well, AF is due today. So far, she hasn't arrived!! Let's just hope it stays that way. This cycle has been a lot different and even if I don't get my BFP I have to say that soy definitely helped me. I still have a TON of cm right now and this has never happened before. It's been white and lotiony and now it's more wet and stretchy like during ovulation. I'm hoping this is a good sign and that I'm not just seeing signs because I want to. :) I'm trying to hold out til I'm at least a week late to test because I did get so down seeing the negative a few days ago. Today's day 28 and my periods have been known to come anywhere between 26 and 31 days so I'm trying not to get too hopeful til I pass that point, but sheesh is it hard!! In my head I'm planning my baby shower already!!! lol

fxed for you iwant, when are you gonna test?? hoping desperatly AF stays away from you

AF is due to show here from today through tomorrow :shrug: i think she is definately on her way :dohh:

FX'd for everyone on getting that BFP! mine not due until 3rd/4th Feb. Still have no idea how many DPO I am :wacko: So def going to hold off doing any kind of testing until 3rd Feb.......I think........I will try......really hard not to POAS before then :thumbup:

FX for you Iwant and dandy. I hope to be seeing some more BFP announcements in the next couple of days :) Think Im gonna OV any day, poss today or tomorrow. Does anyone else get excited when they see EWCM or is it just me? I dont normally get a lot, but had loads these last two cycles on soy and I get quite excited when I see it. Just been to the bathroom and had a little smile to myself. Hmm, think this ttc has turned me a bit nutty......... :blush:

Well, got AF today and I'm so sad!!! :cry: I really thought for sure I was pregnant this time. So far today there's just pink blood when I wipe and none on the pad, but it only started about 2 hours ago so we'll see what happens. No cramping but I took some headache medicine this morning so it could be dulling the cramps. siiigh. Guess I'll try again next time! At least I know soy can make me ovulate.

I swear the :witch: is playing cruel tricks on me ... yesterday and today I've had a pink tint to my cm, but it keeps stopping and starting, it's never constant :wacko: I wish af would get a wriggle on :(

I swear the :witch: is playing cruel tricks on me ... yesterday and today I've had a pink tint to my cm, but it keeps stopping and starting, it's never constant :wacko: I wish af would get a wriggle on :(

It might be implantation hun. FX for you

hi ladies, can i ask a question, i took soy to get a better eggy/stronger ov, after coming of bc my cycles were 49,31,26,36,32,28, i took soy days 2-6, 80,120,120,160,160, af didn't show up till cd 45 that cycle, i haven't taken it this month and im now on cd 37 and still nothing, how long does the soy stay in your system, have i total messed up my cycles??

thanks for your help

guys any help with this, its stressing me out:cry:

:hugs: I don't know a massive amount about soy hun, but I wouldn't think you'd messed up your cycles though, hope one of the other ladies can give a bit more advice for you ...

as for me I'm really excited ... I've just figured out that to get to a bmi below 30 I need to lose 73 kg, which I know is a lot but it's 23 less than 96 kg, which works out as 3 stone 6lbs less to worry about :happydance: I have to say it all feels so much more achievable now yayyy

From what ive read only stays in your system till after ovulation once progesterone takes over, but thats only what ive read x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->