Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Wellll, I'm definitely out. Turned into full blown AF. I'm sad, but not devastated. Keeping my chin up! Two more days til I start soy again.. this time I'm going to chart! Hope you all get your BFP's!!

Sorry sweetie... was going to ask if your cycles are more the 30 day length you not try taking soy on CD3-7 or have you tried that? X

still waiting for AF to show, might be tonight at this rate :shrug: im gonna do soy again, OH still hasnt done his SA so cant see the gyn and get bak on the clomid yet :dohh: but im gonna do the soy cd4-8 and 80-120mg like i did the first time :thumbup: it would be helpful to know if OH's :sperm: are doing their jobs :dohh:

HI Ladies.

ive been TTCing for just about a whole year now.. frustrating as hell.. im taking EPO, OMEGA 3-6-9 and a pregnacare tablet everyday. and BDing every other day from CD10.

DH goes for his SA next week but i wanted some info on soy as ive read so many success stories, its got me very intrigued..

i want to know how it works, i have fluctuating cycles which really puts me off. they are long and keep getting delayed every month.

would anybody please care to explain how i should take these tablets. before af or after af and for how many days and any specific time>?

thanks... hoping for a BFP this year. it would change my life..

FX'D for all you ladies on this thread and good luck with the testing !

x

Here you go sweetie a link about Soy, you take it at the time of af and the dosage is up to you, but no more than 200mg a day :thumbup:

Most popular days are CD3-CD7 but if you have long cycles take on CD5-CD9

https://www.justmommies.com/getting...lements/soy-isoflavones-natural-alternative-t

I think Soy may have delayed my ov. It feels like my body can't decide whether to ovulate or not and ovulation is so far, a day late. On CD14 my CBFM monitor went high and it both lines on the stick were clearly visable so I took that to mean that they had started to detect the LH surge. The next day and every day since then only the oestrogen line is clear. I've had other signs like a little EWCM and ov pains on CD16 but my temperatures haven't risen so I don't think I've ovulated yet. My CBFM monitor still hasn't detected the peak and still says I'm high.
I'm trying not to get stressed out about it as that won't help me ovulate any sooner but its so frustrating. It will be worth it if I get my BFP but all this uncertainty is driving me crazy.
Has anyone else experienced this with soy? xxx

Here you go sweetie a link about Soy, you take it at the time of af and the dosage is up to you, but no more than 200mg a day :thumbup:

https://www.justmommies.com/getting...lements/soy-isoflavones-natural-alternative-t

Hey Poppy, thanks sweetie, i havent been on this forum for so long because i was honestly getting frustrated, didnt come on to BnB for about 2 months or so and am still TTC. exactly a year since we have been trying

did you have a MC ? im so sorry i dont knw whats been happening since i left.

if you have as i can see on your signature, i am extremely sorry and hope you feel better.
hope korben is doing ok
xx thanks a lot and do keep in touch .xx

I think Soy may have delayed my ov. It feels like my body can't decide whether to ovulate or not and ovulation is so far, a day late. On CD14 my CBFM monitor went high and it both lines on the stick were clearly visable so I took that to mean that they had started to detect the LH surge. The next day and every day since then only the oestrogen line is clear. I've had other signs like a little EWCM and ov pains on CD16 but my temperatures haven't risen so I don't think I've ovulated yet. My CBFM monitor still hasn't detected the peak and still says I'm high.
I'm trying not to get stressed out about it as that won't help me ovulate any sooner but its so frustrating. It will be worth it if I get my BFP but all this uncertainty is driving me crazy.
Has anyone else experienced this with soy? xxx

Try not to stress i ovulated late when i got my BFP in November, i usually ov CD14 but ov'd CD18 :shrug: hang in there it'll come x

Hey Poppy, thanks sweetie, i havent been on this forum for so long because i was honestly getting frustrated, didnt come on to BnB for about 2 months or so and am still TTC. exactly a year since we have been trying

did you have a MC ? im so sorry i dont knw whats been happening since i left.

if you have as i can see on your signature, i am extremely sorry and hope you feel better.
hope korben is doing ok
xx thanks a lot and do keep in touch .xx

Yeah i MC'd at 9wks on 22nd Dec but im getting there sweetie :hugs: if you need anything just give me a shout im generally on mainly in evening, you'll get your BFP fx :happydance:

hows everyone doing today? Well I ov'd yesterday on CD16 so just 2 days later than last month so not bad at all on the higher dose of soy, also trying instead cups, Vitamin B and baby aspirin this month. Im certain we have done enough I just hope we get the desired result this month :)

Thanks Poppy666, I dont mind too much if its late but as long as I still ovulate. I hope we both get our soy miracles this month xxx

:wave: morning girls

well for me its 14dpo, so i guess AF is 1 day late, im trying sooo hard not to get my hopes up :cry: i bet she will be here today :cry:

thanx but realistically i think AF will show today or tomorrow :dohh: i dont think im gonna get pg yet :dohh:

Sorry sweetie... was going to ask if your cycles are more the 30 day length you not try taking soy on CD3-7 or have you tried that? X

Hey Poppy,

Yeah I did take it from 3-7 last time but I took the full 200mg each day so maybe I will try to vary it this time and see if I get better results. Thank you for replying, I appreciate it. :)

I'm Out :witch: :cry: oh well ill try the soy again, im gonna try to get OH on macca

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->