Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

:hi:

still no sign of the :witch: for me :(

but nothing seems to be happening on my tests either :dohh:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/522727-me-again-my-tests-today-done-fmu.html

I am on CD20 and still no sign of ovulation. Slightly worried but still hopeful that I ovulate soon. xxx

happyshopper, I am two days behind you, and still no sign of O for me either.... I honestly didn't expect to O anywhere in the 14-20 day range anyway, considering my cycles are very unpredictable... I will be happy though if it is somewhere in the 20's..

I have a dr. appointment on tues to get a referal so I can finally get diagnosed for sure what is going on with me. I had a OB/GYN diagnose me with PCOS back in late August, but she only diagnosed me based on my symptoms, so it will be interesting to see if that is the real cause of things once more tests are done... *sigh* just hate waiting!

Hi everybody.
Just wanted to say i got my :bfp: the cycle i used soy, not sure thought if it was the soy or not as i only ovulated cd51 :) but totally posible that soy gave me a better eggy :).. :dust: to you all xxx

congrats hope4 :happydance: can i ask how much soy you were taking and when? and were you taking anything else?

CONGRATS!! to you hope4bump! That is really exciting, we need more details about your history=) How much did you take, how many cycles of soy did you do?

For those who asked...
my cycles are long and irregular. i thought i would take soy to help me get that eggy and hopefully ovulate earlier, i didnt ovulate earlier (exactly the same cd as the previous one - cd51) BUT i got pregnant :)

i took soy CD2-CD6

cd2 - 138mg
cd3 - 138mg
cd4 - 161mg
cd5 - 184mg
cd6 - 207mg (PS i know i am not suppose to exceed 200mg, but its only 7 more, and only because i had the ones from Holland and Barrett and they are individually 23mg per tablet - i by no means suggest anybody take more than the recommended dosage, as it can also delay ovulation)

I also took vitb complex, hoping to lenghten my lp as it was a mere ten days... we thought we wanted to do SMEP but i lost hope with the long cycle, so we actually made love two days before ovulation (by chance) as opk's werent telling me alot, dont think they work to well with me)....

Anyway ladies, lots :dust: coming your way. I am still early days but never stops hoping and praying....
xx

Congratulations hope4bump, heres to a happy and healthy 9 months :kiss:.
Better news for me today too as I have lots of EWCM this evening so hopefully I will ovulate over the next couple of days.
Good luck jvk82 with your visit to the doctors. FX they will give you some answers. If there anything like some doctors here, you have to keep on pushing them or they fob you off. There is hope that we will get our long awaited :BFP: this cycle. xxx

still no sign of af :( cd 46 and my last cycle was only 40 days long :(

roll on af :rofl:

Hi everybody.
Just wanted to say i got my :bfp: the cycle i used soy, not sure thought if it was the soy or not as i only ovulated cd51 :) but totally posible that soy gave me a better eggy :).. :dust: to you all xxx

Congratulations hun, thats wonderful news. Nice to see another soy BFP. Heres to a very healthy and happy nine months and beyond :happydance:

Hi everybody.

Congratulations hun, thats wonderful news. Nice to see another soy BFP. Heres to a very healthy and happy nine months and beyond :happydance:

thank you. and loads of :dust: coming your way x

how many rounds of soy are you supposed to stop after? this will be my 3rd round :dohh:

Dandy think its same as Clomid 6 cycles then rest xx

Hi everybody.

Congratz sweetie :happydance::happydance:

I'm getting so fed up of waiting for af, still no sign that she's going to make an appearance :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->