Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

I'll join you in that Emmy im getting pee'd off waiting :growlmad:

:hugs:

I guess we should never assume anything, I thought that because my cycles were getting shorter, that this one would be the same ... but :nope: it's been 7 days longer than last cycle :dohh:

Arghhh the witch is a biach, fx she comes soon sweetie :hugs:

thanx poppy, what happens if you go over 6 cycles on soy or clomid? is it bad for you?

Not sure, guess they only say 6 cycles so you can give your body a rest x

ok i really hope that i get preg before my 6 goes on clomid are up :dohh: might be on that next cycle, doing soy this one again :thumbup:

I'll be glad when im able to join you, but still no af which is very frustrating x gl sweetie x

I think AF is about to get me, first cycle using Soy but don't think it's worked...due around the 1st-4th Feb had mega backache and cramps yesterday and today, so pretty sure she's raising her ugly head.
Would it do any harm if I try Soy CD2-6 this time around? and also does anyone take Vit B6 along with the soy or is that not a good thing :shrug:

Hope you ladies waiting on AF get it soon or a BFP!! when you know it's due you just want it to bloody hurry up and start so you can embark on the next cycle of hope :hugs:

I took my Soy CD2-6 sweetie, but your not out yet hang in there.... have you tested with a IC? :hugs:

I took my Soy CD2-6 sweetie, but your not out yet hang in there.... have you tested with a IC? :hugs:
Yeah tested yesterday BFN and as predicted AF arrived this morning :nope:
Soy didn't affect my cycle length at all which is good. So average Cycle length now is 28 days...with shortest being 26 days and longest 30 days.
So trying Soy again starting tomorrow CD2 and also might take a Vit B6 as well. Also thinking of temping and maybe pre-seed.....can you tell I am clutching at straws :haha::blush:
To be fair we def didn't DTD enough this cycle...so think we might just BD every other day from CD10 upto OV and then everyday around suspected OV...just in case I miss it with the OPK's.
FX'd for everyone else......would love to see a BFP for someone :hugs:

Tut tut missy you need to DTD more :haha: i used Preseed and charted for first time when i took the Soy :thumbup: so go get that eggy this month :happydance:

im having this month off again from the soy its messing with my boobs too painful on the soy so out on my own this month. But wil try cd2 - 6 160mg for the first three days and then 200 mg for the last two days next cycle as i dont think im OV'ng this month so far the opk's are not showing any signs of Ovulation.
Good Luck girls xx

Ok, I got a + OPK yesterday and now today I have some pretty serious cramps :wacko: They aren't on either side, just kinda all around. Is this normal ?

Ok, I got a + OPK yesterday and now today I have some pretty serious cramps :wacko: They aren't on either side, just kinda all around. Is this normal ?

Mine was a bit like that, no specific place...did have a fair amount of bubbling and popping etc. Sounds fairly normal :flower:

first night of soy last night 100mg :happydance: hope this work :thumbup:

Good Luck!!! FX'd for you :hugs:

I am starting mine again tomorrow CD2 instead of CD3. Last time I took 80,80,120,120,160...thinking I might start 80,120,160,160,200...anyone's thoughts on what amount to take :shrug: bearing in mind my capsules are 40 each?

Also was reading this interesting article about vitamins for you and your partner, even gives quantities that have been successful etc https://www.marilynglenville.com/infertility.htm I am now on Folic Acid, Vit B6 & Soy. As of tomorrow OH will be on Vit C & E and B6!!! which he has actually agreed to...though he did give me that 'man' look...you know the one...'raised eyebrow' as if I was saying it's his fault we are not pregnant yet :saywhat:

Also trying SMEP this time around.....+ temping.....I can't really do anymore this cycle. Might try this for 2 cycles and then have 1 cycle break of NTNP and see where that goes.

I took 160mg then 200mg last two days... i did shit it being my first time, but got my BFP off it, gonna take same next time :happydance:

well glowstar, my first try on soy i took CD4-8 100mg then 150mg (last 2 days) and i oved about 11 days from the last soy, the recent cycle i took CD 3-7 150 then 200mg and i oved like 20 days later (maybe not that much, but my Ov didnt feel as good)

so this cycle im going bak to my first amounts :thumbup: but soy works differently for everyone so i think your plan looks good to me :thumbup: good luck, hope it works

I took 200mg from CD 2- CD 6 .. and it has so far moved OV up by two days ( going by OPK ) and strong OV cramps.. so unsure which side I OV'd from ( my left tube is blocked so I am hoping the right side ) I also find I have tender :holly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->