Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hey Ladies. Been following this ENTIRE thread. The is my first cycle on Soy and Im currently cd15 and on my 2nd day of EWCM but opk's are still neg?? Not sure if this brand just isn't working for or what.... Will keep BDing till I see my temp rise---

I have a history of long cycles and was annovulatory until my first pg (which was due to IVF)

anyway just waiting to O and hoping it's SOON

im not surprised furture numan...with all that bouncing :rofl:

Does/has anybody else experienced serious emotional bouts with these damn soy isos? Bleh! I took them cd 3-7 and on cd10 still seem to be not in control of my emotions which is unusual for me, not a weeper. hehe.

I'm hoping it's my body in overdrive getting reading to release healthy big egg! hahha

my first round on soy dekerlady right before i Oved i went mental :dohh: i went from mega angry and starting fights with OH to crying for no damn reason :haha: so yes i think its possible :thumbup:

I have a question for you ladies... I took soy this month for the first time 3-7 and today is cd17 and I've been having EWCF since Tuesday and got an "almost" positive OPK yesterday afternoon and evening and I could feel some sharp pinching in what I think was my left ovary last night around 11pm (but this is the first time in 6 months of ttc that I've felt what may or may not be O pain.)

My normal temp taking time is 5:30 but the past two mornings I have woken up at 4:30 so I have taken my temp at that time and had the software adjust it--- So this morning I woke up 4;30 again took my temp and it was 96.9 (which is my coverline) but when the s/w adjusted it to 97.1 then I tossed and turned until 5:30am when DH gets up for work and took my temp again and it was 97.1 which according to my chart would mean that I ovulated yesterday.

BUT.... I still have EWCF this morning and a VERY positive OPK.

So what do you think do you think today's temp was accurate and I did ovulate or was it a fluke that I should discard?? Only time will tell I supposed depending on what my temp does tomorrow morning and what my body does but would love any experience, suggestions...

Oh and DH and I will BD tonight to be safe (hopefully as he's been having horrible tooth pain after going to the dentist recently :( )

thanks

Erica just dis-regard the last temp sweetie, your ment to have at least 3hrs none disturb sleep when you take temp... so an hour after your original temp will be invalid with it being only an hour plus tossing n turning... keep bedding :thumbup:

Does/has anybody else experienced serious emotional bouts with these damn soy isos? Bleh! I took them cd 3-7 and on cd10 still seem to be not in control of my emotions which is unusual for me, not a weeper. hehe.

I'm hoping it's my body in overdrive getting reading to release healthy big egg! hahha

I was probably a little more emotional than normal :winkwink: I have found that I have had a more painful AF this time around after taking soy, really bad backache and bad cramps but it's worth it in the hope that it will eventually work :winkwink:

my last AF was more painful than normal for me too, the cramps were quite painful, normally AF for me is quite painless :shrug:

I was probably a little more emotional than normal :winkwink:

my first round on soy dekerlady right before i Oved i went mental :dohh: i went from mega angry and starting fights with OH to crying for no damn reason :haha: so yes i think its possible :thumbup:

Thanks for the response ladies! So often on this stinking site I post questions I just can't seem to get answers on! Augh! So, appreciate the fast, encouraging response.

I'm going NUTS! Mostly just crying and sleeping...constantly whereas I'm normally a pretty level, across the board, alert kind of lady!

Thanks Poppy but my temp at 4:30 was after 6 hours of consecutive sleep and that was 96.9 (right on my coverline) BUT the charting software adjusted my temp to my normal time (5:30am) making it 97.1 which would indiciate Ovulation yesterday....

Im going to take another OPK tonight and see what that says. im still feeling kind of bloated and sensitive in my uterine area so I guess I'll just have to keep BDing and OPKing and Temping and see if yesterday was OV or if it's still to come...

Thanks SO SO SO much for answering Poppy I REALLY appreciate your input and expertise and just having someone else give their opinion as all this can be so confusing :)

LOL it can be confusing, but dont go by temps alone cos anything can alter them, good idea keep bedding n try OPK again :hugs:

Well I eventually I ov'ed and now I am 2DPO. It means that I ovulated 6 days later than last month. If I take it next month I will plan to take it earlier and at a lesser dose, but hopefully I won't need to.
The ovulation signs were so strong and I had an abundant amount of EWCM for 4 days which was great.
I guess I should know in about a week if its helped with the spotting.
Good luck everyone and sending lots of :dust: our way xxx

I think I may have finally ovd :happydance:

I had a temp rise this morning, I was on my lowest temp yesterday morning and today it's shot up to my highest temp so far :happydance: And I had lots of wet cm (sorry for the tmi), which has since turned creamy, white but still very wet :happydance:

:hugs: extra good luck everyone and lots of :dust: for you all waiting for that bfp

woohoooo Emmy :happydance::happydance: dunno what my charts doing lol but hey ho xx

Congrats Happy Shopper that is AWESOME!!! Yeah on the abundant EWCM too- I had ewcm for 4 days also this cycle WAY longer than normal-- fingers crossed for you-

I THINK I will be joining you in the tww soon. Today was my temp 97.1 (my coverline is 96.9) so JUST BARELY above my coverline but I had what I THINK were O pains last around 10-11ish- so maybe that's why my temp didnt' go up that much b/c I O'd around midnight?? Does that sound right to you guys???

They lasted for about an our or two and I felt really crampy and bloated and had lots of twinges.... But I have NEVER experienced O pain so I can't be sure.

does that sound to you all like it could have been O pain? What does your all O pain feel like??

Hope everyone's having a great Friday!

woohoooo Emmy :happydance::happydance: dunno what my charts doing lol but hey ho xx

it actually looks good with the temp being up ... but I'm not particularly clever when it comes to charting :hugs: fingers crossed hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->