Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Ahhh Erica thanks sweetie :hugs: but since my MC ive not had af so dont know where im at in my cycle :dohh:

Just checking in with everyone :thumbup: glad people are ovulating and dripping EWCM all over the place :haha::happydance:

CD4 here...so not much happening at all. Ordered some Conceive Plus and doing SMEP plus taking the soy so just waiting to BD now!!!

FX'd for everyone!!

Ahhh Erica thanks sweetie :hugs: but since my MC ive not had af so dont know where im at in my cycle :dohh:

Good that your charting though b/c you never know when you'll catch OV I hope Ov and a BFP or AF show up soon I know how horribly frustrating being in limbo is. I ended up doing IVF to get pg the first time, what a rollercoaster ride this all is :( HUGS

I really hope Soy gives you your BFP sweetie :hugs:

Glowstar im still laughing at your 'dripping in ewcm' comment :rofl:

So I took another OPK this afternoon at lunch and it was TOTALLY negative (i.e barely a line there) so I think between the slight temp rise this morning, what I THINK were O pains last night and the Neg opk today that I O'd yesterday which would be CD17 and 2 days earlier than last month and 6 days earlier than the month before!!

Anyone have any fun weekend plans??

Yep my OH been away all week so may jump him just to cover my messed up cycle :haha:

Nothing too exciting. Taking my 3 year olds (twins from IVF) to pee wee soccer, other than that though no big plans--- we're supposed to get snow the next few days so probably just hanging out....

ps do you think it's wierd that my CF hasn't dried up yet (assuming I did indeed O last night?) If I check externally I feel dry but if I check my cervix internally I am still getting some EWCM? Im hoping its just leftover and will dry up or at least turn creamy/lotiony (as is my norm) tomorrow---

Well mine went from watery to creamy for days and just sticky dry yesterday and today so havnt a bloody clue lmao awwww twins bet that was hard work when babies x

Here's a link regarding CM just scroll down https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/cervicalfluid.html

I really hope Soy gives you your BFP sweetie :hugs:

Glowstar im still laughing at your 'dripping in ewcm' comment :rofl:

I'm just jealous Pops...mine has packed it's bags and gone on holiday!!! the only cycle I remember having loads was November when OH was away on business!

Managed to convince OH to take some supps so he is now on, Vit C & E and Zinc. Should have seen his face when I told him that Vit C helps with 'clumping sperm' :rofl: not mine he said...mine are excellent swimmers they don't 'clump' :smug:

Ordered some Conceive Plus which seems to get great reviews. Someone on here actually did a really in depth test between Pre-seed and Conceive Plus and CP came out as closer to CF than Pre-seed, so we'll see, things are going to get a little slippery :haha:

LOL first time i ever used Preseed was the month i got my BFP last November and i let my OH squirt it it.... omg i was like a swamp wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much :haha:

Ooooo meant to say started temping,.......which I am totally crap at!!! forgot first two days and then have taken it last couple of days and pretty sure my temp is low and I am dead :wacko: only got a celsius thermometer and last two days it's been 36.0 and 35.9.
Not using FF just downloaded a chart and doing it myself. Hopefully might be able to upload it to photobucket later on in the cycle so you can have a gander :thumbup:

LOL first time i ever used Preseed was the month i got my BFP last November and i let my OH squirt it it.... omg i was like a swamp wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much :haha:

:haha: That's what worries me...with having two kids already and OH not having any and me being 9 years older......I would like him to be able to feel something!!! don't want him thinking he's at Wet 'n' Wild!!! :winkwink:

Mine usually range around 36.2-36.4... prior to OV, just make sure your keeping it in your mouth for nearly 1 minute and not taking it out too early, looking forward to seeing your chart :happydance:

Well this one beeps when it's finished? so I just take it out of my mouth when it beeps :shrug:

Also meant to say...as much as it's killing me......I have given up.....................
CAFFEINE!!!

OMG! how tired have I been today....it's weird really because you don't realise how dependent you body is on the old :coffee:

You not got the headaches yet with coming off it? I didnt cut back on anything really, couldnt do without the odd coffee lol but im more a tea drinker x

Yes Poppy twins was DEF a wild ride. That first year was tough (not going to lie) But now they are great friends and great kids!!! My RE only wanted to put back 1 embryo but I really fought to put back two to increase our chances of success!

And thank you Poppy for the link Im going to go check it out now!

Glowstar- I hope the CP works it's magic- do you check internally or externally? B/c I find I get very little CM of any kind externally but if I check internally using two fingers (sorry if tmi) I get quite a bit and this cycle I've had EWCM from Tuesday-Today (although Im hoping it dries indicating that I did indeed O).... and LOL at the Vit C un-clumping is sperm!!!

Had a bit of a dull headache this afternoon but seems to have gone now, sure it can't do me any harm so drinking decaf which tastes OK, just need to get used to it :winkwink:

I have been checking my CM and CP. I really just seemed to have normal CM, didn't really notice a massive change :shrug: mind you only first month of doing it and really didn't until kind of until later on so maybe missed OV and all my abundant EWCM :rofl: The reason I said I had loads November cycle is I actually felt like I had wet myself (TMI) for two days :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->