Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Oh WOW Glowstar good for you on cutting out coffee I have decreased my intake but not cut it out completely. Im down to 1 cup TOPS and usually more like 1/2-3/4 cup You go girl. Glad you're not having caffiene withdrawl symptoms--

Congrats Happy Shopper that is AWESOME!!! Yeah on the abundant EWCM too- I had ewcm for 4 days also this cycle WAY longer than normal-- fingers crossed for you-

I THINK I will be joining you in the tww soon. Today was my temp 97.1 (my coverline is 96.9) so JUST BARELY above my coverline but I had what I THINK were O pains last around 10-11ish- so maybe that's why my temp didnt' go up that much b/c I O'd around midnight?? Does that sound right to you guys???

They lasted for about an our or two and I felt really crampy and bloated and had lots of twinges.... But I have NEVER experienced O pain so I can't be sure.

does that sound to you all like it could have been O pain? What does your all O pain feel like??

Hope everyone's having a great Friday!

Thanks Erica92, I'm feeling pretty hopeful this cycle after a bit of a shaky start. My ovulation signs sound a lots like yours, lots of strange twinges on both sides and a little cramping. I haven't really experienced ov pains before either. Its funny but I felt super fertile, I just hoped it worked this month because I've heard that soy AFs are really painful. Good luck in your TWW and hope we get our soy miracles xxx

I'm so excited ... I need my temp to stay above 36.03 tomorrow and I'll be 3 dpo :happydance:

Very late ov, but am keeping my fingers crossed for a bfp

I'm so excited ... I need my temp to stay above 36.03 tomorrow and I'll be 3 dpo :happydance:

Very late ov, but am keeping my fingers crossed for a bfp

fingers firmly crossed emmy hope ur getting plenty of :sex:

we :sex: on the 1st, 3rd and 4th (yesterday), that should be enough shouldn't it? it's just Chris is feeling a bit pressured to perform if that makes sense and I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable :blush:

we :sex: on the 1st, 3rd and 4th (yesterday), that should be enough shouldn't it? it's just Chris is feeling a bit pressured to perform if that makes sense and I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable :blush:

My husband doesn't feel pressured, he feels used, poor baby! :baby: :baby: :baby:lol Never in my earlier years did I think I'd hear a man say "you don't REALLY wanna have sex with me do you? :nope::cry:You just want my jiiiiiizzzzzzz"

:dohh: give me a break!:growlmad:

Ok ladies I have a question.... I had a DEF + opk Wednesday, and what I THINK was a + on Thursday and a DEF - on Friday. That coupled with what I beleive to be O pains between 10pm-1am Thursday night I believe i O'd Thursday night..... I had a SLIGHT temp rise Friday morning (my coverline is 96.9 and Friday's temp was 97.1) and todays temp was 97.2 and today my CM has gone to creamy/lotiony but with a bit of stretch to it.

Long story short if i THINK I O'd Thursday Night do you count O as Thursday or Friday? My charting software says Thursday b/c of the temp above my coverline on Friday but I want to be as accurate as possible-

So what do you think would be my O date (assuming my temps continue to rise)

ps. while my CF is moving to creamy my CP still seems rather high. Im probably over analyzing but how long does it typically take to move into a lower/closed/firm position??

Thanks guys sorry to have so many questions?

Wish I could help more but my opinion is that I would count thursday if the charting software says so, but in terms of counting dpo would probably consider it friday in my head just so you don't get ahead when counting dpo/trying to test when it's time.

Thanks DekerLady that makes sense.... Im just keeping my fingers crossed that my temp shoots up soon- But that does tend to be typical for me that my temps rise slowly after O

Im not too sure but once i ov'd my cp has remained high for some reason when ive check first thing in morning?? look at my chart to what fertilityfriend did when my temps went up at ov day... it may help :shrug:

Well if that's typical it's how your body works. Can't get around that. We TTC ladies (myself included) try anything and everything to FORCE our bodies to do what it's not naturally going to do all for that :bfp: haha. I'm just jealous of you knowin when you ov. So far my IC opks are worrying me and temping has been unsuccessful every time I've tried. :-(

Well if that's typical it's how your body works. Can't get around that. We TTC ladies (myself included) try anything and everything to FORCE our bodies to do what it's not naturally going to do all for that :bfp: haha. I'm just jealous of you knowin when you ov. So far my IC opks are worrying me and temping has been unsuccessful every time I've tried. :-(

Hang in there with the temping it takes a bit to figure out and get used to but once you know your bodies patterns it gets less confusing. It's still kind of a pain in the butt but def worth it to have a bit (and I say a bit) more info on what your body is doing. For me it saves my sanity b/c I can't handle NOT knowing where I am in my cycle like did I ovulate? Am I 5 dpo, 12 dpo? could I be pg? So while the temping is a PITA the knowledge is sanity saving if that makes any sense:wacko:

And I am still not 100% sure that I ovulated as my my 2 post O temps are only .2 and .3 degrees above my coverline so until it really JUMPS up I don't trust it, especially since my CP is still high (though thanks for your experience Poppy that yours often stays high also!) and im still having some slightly stetching CF (only if I check internally) not copious amounts that stretch 6+ inches like I had when I THINK I O'd but it's still there so Im not convinced that I truly did. Now it's just a waiting game to make sure my temps continue to rise--- wait wait wait I get SO NERVOUS now when I turn on the light and check to see what the thermometer says. Im WACKO I know :wacko:

Anyway, off to hopefully have a relaxing Saturday Evening with the hubs :)

Poppy I bet you're enjoying having your OH home after his travels last week!

I have insomnia so I sleep in weird clumps so that was why I couldn't get very good results with temping. :) On weeks where I would sleep normally it's effective and I could see shifts in the appropriate places, those weeks where I sleep normally are just few and far between lol..

Have you tried Melatonin? When Im in bad sleep phases I've found that melatonin really helps me fall asleep and stay asleep and I havent' found it to have any neg impact on my cycle or CF...

But yeah interupted sleeping would def screw up temping----

Actually yeah, we have it. My problem with melatonin is I sleep scary hard, like can't be woken, for about 4 hours then wake up really wide awake. Haha. I just sleep weird it is what it is. lol :)

I hear you deker-- As long as you're used to it and it does'nt affect your day that I guess there's nothing you can do about it......

How's everyone's Sunday? We're getting A TON of snow here but it's really quite beautiful!

As for me My CF is still doing wierd things (kind of stretchy and creamy) and my temp is still only .3 degrees F overmy coverline. REALLY making me doubt if I really did O (though opk and O pains) seem to say that I did?? Why does this crap have to be SO confusing it's really frustrating that heck out of me.....

Hope you all are enjoying your SuperBowl Sunday!

How are all the Soy ladies today?

CD7 here so not much happening here, just waiting for OV :shrug: Started charting and temping so will get my link up later on so when I am further along in my cycle some of you charting pro's can have a look.
Starting OPK's today just in case I OV early :winkwink:

good luck with the opks glowstar :thumbup:

I'm 4 dpo today and really excited :happydance:

Sorry for the tmi ...

I went rushing to the loo earlier thinking I'd come on, and I was drenched in very wet, cloudy cm :wacko: So I checked my cp and it's quite high and soft, and I had a few small clumps of stretchy cm.

I've been very crampy since ov, had a headache earlier, some heartburn, and a bit of lower back ache ... please someone stop me symptom spotting, I'm only 4 dpo :dohh:

good luck with the opks glowstar :thumbup:

I'm 4 dpo today and really excited :happydance:

Sorry for the tmi ...

I went rushing to the loo earlier thinking I'd come on, and I was drenched in very wet, cloudy cm :wacko: So I checked my cp and it's quite high and soft, and I had a few small clumps of stretchy cm.

I've been very crampy since ov, had a headache earlier, some heartburn, and a bit of lower back ache ... please someone stop me symptom spotting, I'm only 4 dpo :dohh:

Emmy Im 4 dpo today too!!! And do you best to hold off on the symptom spotting. The months Im NOT pg I have ALL the symptoms in the book and the two times I have been pg I had NOT ONE symptom---- SERIOUSLY but it's SO much easier said than done!

Maybe we can keep each other sane!! How long is your normal LP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->