Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

that's the problem, I don't know how long my lp is :dohh:

I've been having on and off super sharp pains in my lower left tummy lol

Hi Emmy,

I would still keep BD'ing if I were you. From what I gather your body can try to ovulate and not quite make it and then try again, obviously it could be a preg symptom but what your describing sounds like the copious amounts of EWCM I had around Ov time in November (CD14-15). Like you I ran to the loo because I felt really damp...and had loads of CF. One or two extra BD's a couple of days apart won't do any harm and cover all bases :winkwink::hugs:

:CD14 and I'm spotting with those (tmi) itty bitty stringy brown bits I'm sure we've all seen before. Except I tend to get them right before I start! :dohh: wtf! I want to take all of my vitamins and opks and veggies and fruits and gym membership and shove them down some pregnant lady's throat! :growlmad:

Freakin' 10 months now. Moving on to the 11th cycle APPARENTLY! I had such good pma, I just knew this soy was going to be my miracle solution. I was being so positive. I haven't had a drink in 3 months. No wonder I'm so cranky all the time.

Frigg! This is just one of those days, pardon my outburst.:cry::nope:

Outburst away and HUGE HUGS :) I know lots of people got their BFP's after a couples of cycles on the soy. Hang in there!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr my af better hurry up im getting pee'd off i wanna try soy again :cry: cant you tell im getting impatient :haha:

poppy, since mine is looking like she decided to revisit sooner maybe we'll end up being cycle buddies for a month! hahah

lol yessssssssssss :happydance: but dont count yourself out yet b/c i had a lot of spotting when i did the soy last time n got my bfp :thumbup: hang in there :dust::dust::dust:

Never did catch an ov with the opks or anything close to it. Still getting the same very light variations of :bfn: on them. :dohh: BUT! I'd never be opposed to a :bfp: whether I saw it coming or not! hahah

lol yessssssssssss :happydance: but dont count yourself out yet b/c i had a lot of spotting when i did the soy last time n got my bfp :thumbup: hang in there :dust::dust::dust:

Poppy when you get a mo, can you have a look at my chart (did the FF one afterall, in sig) and tell me how do I work out what my coverline is :wacko:
got 2 temps in there that really shouldn't count as at weekend and 3 hrs after normal wake up time. Temp dip this morning but I have no clue what it means....if anything :shrug:

FF wont do your coverline just yet sweetie till you ov i.e once your temps stay up for 3 consecutive days.. if you look at my 1st week they were up and down till i ov'd then they shot up, im just learning more every day myself with charting lol x

FF wont do your coverline just yet sweetie till you ov i.e once your temps stay up for 3 consecutive days.. if you look at my 1st week they were up and down till i ov'd then they shot up, im just learning more every day myself with charting lol x

Ooooooohhhhh :dohh: thanks for that! so in theory it really only shows you you have ov'ed after the fact? Beginning to wonder why the hell my temps seem so low compared to other charts I look at! I must be a ZOMBIE :sad2::wacko:

LOL You'll get hang of it, yes once you enter your positive opk in you will probz get a dip then temp hike once ov'd xx

Looking at your chart your temps still look high? that's a good thing isn't it?

Think so lol but i tested today BFN not really surprised, but i can start soy soon :happydance:

Hello Ladies! Nothing new here- Im 4/5dpo since I think I O'd around midnight and while my temps were slow to rise they are rising and CF is now just lotionly/creamy.

Poppy I hope AF comes ASAP the waiting is SO frustrating--

ps. for those of us who temp you all seem to use FF have you ever used TCOYF.com I have used FF and I HATE HATE HATE it compared to tcoyf.com. It's free and just much better software in my opinion. Anyway just thought I'd throw that out there!

Evening Erica and thanks sweetie good luck with the 2ww :thumbup:, af has to be here by sunday at the latest.
Did have a look n try with TCOYF.com before but it dont do crosshairs when you ov and tell you what day you ov'd does it?

Hiya,
Just thought I give you all an update. I'm on 6DPO and trying not to symptom spot. I feel quietly hopeful that soy has worked this month. Tomorrow is the day that my pre-AF spotting starts so FX it doesn't come. Good luck everyone xxx

Evening Erica and thanks sweetie good luck with the 2ww :thumbup:, af has to be here by sunday at the latest.
Did have a look n try with TCOYF.com before but it dont do crosshairs when you ov and tell you what day you ov'd does it?

Oh yes it TOTALLY tells you when you O and can also adjust your temp if you take it earlier or later than your normal time...

Here's a link to my chart so you can see the format. Not trying to convince anyone or anything just thought I'd share as I have used both sites and TCOYF (to me anyway) is SO MUCH BETTER. anyways below is the link to my chart.

https://www.tcoyf.com/members/Erica92/charts/4.aspx

Yeah for 6dpo Happy shopper! NO symptom spotting you'll drive yourself crazy! Hang in there fingers crossed for a soy BFP for you soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->