Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

May try it next cycle but if i get stuck i'll shout lol... i did register and try it once at same time as doing ff... but will give it a go x

Well if you do try it and get stuck let me know Im happy to help out!

My temperature took a large drop this morning and now I think I may be out - it was because I mentioned the 'H' word. Its my first month of temping so I don't know if this happens usually. Spotting is not here yet but I feel it will come by tomorrow (FX if at all). I've also got a sore throat but my symptoms usually turn out to be psycho-schematic.
I hope my temperatures goes back up tomorrow. Pls wish me luck xxx

Woohoooooooooooooooooo dont panic that could just well be your implantion dip :happydance::happydance: they will shoot back up tomorrow xx

My temperature took a large drop this morning and now I think I may be out - it was because I mentioned the 'H' word. Its my first month of temping so I don't know if this happens usually. Spotting is not here yet but I feel it will come by tomorrow (FX if at all). I've also got a sore throat but my symptoms usually turn out to be psycho-schematic.
I hope my temperatures goes back up tomorrow. Pls wish me luck xxx

Keeping all my 'bits' crossed for you :hugs:

Ermmm glowstar not all your bits your gonna ov soon :haha::haha:

Happy shower remind me how many dpo you are? I think you're only 6or 7dpo and if so I totally agree with everyone else that it could be an implantation dip. HANG IN there and we'll keep our fingers crossed for a jump back up tomorrow!

Thanks for all your reassurance. Im only 7DPO so if it drops and stays down there must be something wrong. I should have got some spotting today so I thought that the dip may mean that this is going to happen. I do feel a bit nausious tonight but I can have this before my AF. I think I will know by Friday if Im out. Keep away stupid spotting xxx

This is my chart from my bfp last cycle before i lost... my dip was 7dpo xx

Attachments

• my ff chart.jpg
    my ff chart.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 16
Thanks Poppy I dont want my TWW to be over yet . I googled implantation dip and many experts say that its a myth but theres loads of anecdotal evidence on here that it actually exists. May I say that your chart looks excellent even to a beginner like myself. How long is your LP usually?

Between 10-12 from what ive noticed since charting x

FX your temps stay high and you get a :BFP: in the next couple of days. Sending you lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Aww thank you but think id of got a bfp by now, but not dis heartened really just need my cycle back to normal if anything x

Hang in there Poppy stranger things have happened. I will keep my fingers crossed for that BFP as I agree your temps are high and look great.

As for me, 6 dpo and just hanging out~ I "said" I wasn't going to temp durring the 2ww (after I confirmed ovulation) but I am finding myself kind of addicted to entering in my temps. I'm going in on Friday for a 7dpo progesterone test. Hoping for high numbers---

Thanks Erica and fx your progesterone count comes back nice and high :happydance: i always wondered if mine was ok, is it something you have to request from your doctor for a reason or can you just randomly ask to have it done? x

Poppy I called my dr's office and asked to have it done. Last cycle I had a 9 day LP (which is very short for me) and while I THINK that it was a fluke/wierd cycle etc... I want to make sure this time that my progesterone is high enough to support a pg AND if it's not get on progesterone supplements which I'll take until I know the cycle is a BFN.

I had IVF with my first pregnancy so I know ALOT (more than the average person probably) about all of this and just figure that Im better safe than sorry re:my progesterone level.

Can you not take something like B6 to lengthen your LP? think its B6 :wacko:

Yes I thought about that but I wanted to first make sure that it wasn't a fluke before I started taking supplements b/c I was afraid it would have a negative impact..... as I've heard of it shortening women's LP

So my plan is to temp so that I can be sure of when I ovulated (check), then get my progesterone checked to be able to find out if I do have a progesterone problem (even though I never had one before), and then deal with it either with supplements or prometrium!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->