Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

but Im still hoping last cycle was a fluke and Friday's test will come back with high (or at least normal numbers)!!!

Having some serious AF like cramps for the past half hour or so. Im 6dpo and don't know whether to be excited that MAYBE its implantation cramping or AF coming and my LP will be even shorter this month.....

I had cramps all the time after ov sweetie, hang in there :happydance:

Wooohooo :happydance: I'm back in the game! My temps have shot up to 36.9 this morning. I hope they stay up. I keep on checking to see if I have any spotting but luckily not yet (early days yet). Thanks for putting up with me - I'm such a worry wart.
xxx

I'm feeling really weepy today ... am petrified now since posting my test pics up in the gallery that I've missed ov :( I feel crampy, keep getting waves of feeling sicky, and a headache, but I think that's because I've worked myself up :cry:

awww Emmy dont think that sweetie :hugs: did you get a positive opk cd48/49? x

I didnt do opks later on because Id ran out ... so Ive just gone off my temps and cm

Hang in there Emmy HUGS

Happy- YEAH we all told ya that temp would shoot back up.

Poppy- morning!!!

me- cramping stopped last night but seem to have started up again this morning, and when I was checking CF internally I saw the TINIEST TINIEST amount of brown I checked again and found nothing if I wasn't closely inspecting I NEVER would have seen it but needless to say Im a little spooked...... Yeah it COULD be implantation spotting but im also worried it could be AF starting. I changed my appt to get my progesterone levels checked today so am off to do that this morning that way I can see if they are dropping.

My temp isn't a good indicator as in the past it hasn't been a good indicator or AF coming plus I didn't temp this morning

poppy, you probabaly posted it already but have you tested yet? i see your ticker says 15dpo!

ive found that if im actually not at work, im asleep these days lol, and havent been able to keep up with the threads as much!

Awww bless you lol :haha:

Yep tested today BFN i could see a line i think when i held it up to the light but nothing face down xx

Attachments

• Image013.jpg
    Image013.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Image016.jpg
    Image016.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 4
Mmmm I kind of think I see something on the left one...FX'd for you :hugs:

CD10 here....and got this at 3.00pm line started to come up within 30 seconds, did another one at 5.30pm still dark but obviously didn't hold pee long enough so not as dark. My temps have dropped for 3 days in a row now. I think this is as positive as I will get....what do you guys think?? I will obviously keep testing though just in case. Had a few cramps today and mega bad burning backache :wacko:
[IMG]https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/OPKnCD10300pm.jpg[/IMG]

Can I share my symptoms with you? Maybe I shouldn't because it seems when I start to suspect I'm pregnant, I'm brought down to Earth with a bump when I start spotting. But hey ho here they are:
Nausea in the mornings and evenings (quite bad this morning until I ate, then I felt better)
Unquenchable thirst for about 3 days
A sore throat which has turned into a runny nose
Lots of twinges in the ovaries and in between.

Now I want sore (.)(.) and light-headedness to complete the set. Its very likely that they are AF symptoms and I being daft as my body likes playing cruel tricks on me. You would think I would learn to more cautious.
Good luck Poppy - FX that there is chance of a :BFP: yet
Glowstar - It looks like a :BFP: to me :happydance: Congratulations x
Wishing everyone lots of luck and :dust: xxx

Thanks Poppy, I really, really hope so. If I dont get any spotting tomorrow I think I will test on Saturday which will be 10DPO.
xxx

Glowstar that looks positive to me-

Poppy- I might might see a second line.... keep testing till AF shows up and I'll keep my fingers (and toes crossed for you).

Happy Shopper- try not to symptom spot, not trying to bring you down or anyhting and those symptoms could be promising BUT it's also REALLY unlikely to have nasuea this early. And dont' worry about no sore boobs. Mine tend to get sore durring the tww and NOT sore when Im pg---

me- Im just waiting for the results from my progesterone test (should be in anytime now) but my cramping has gone away completely and not one spot of blood (brown or red) on the tp or checking internally so for now Im still in the game. and will TRY TRY TRY to hold off on testing for awhile.

ok so I just got my results back and my progesterone was at 7dpo was 13 and I've read anything over 10 is considered good. My doc is still going to call me back (I just spoke with the nurse) but it looks like the cramping last night and this morning wasn't progesterone levels dropping and AF arriving so for now im in the game!

Hope everyone's having a great rest of their day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->