Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Thats fantastic news Erica xxx

Thanks Poppy, I still wish it had been a bit higher but it def confirms that I ovulated (YEAH) and the rest I'll wait and see what my midwife says.

some sites say that 10-20 is the range for 7dpo but some say that for ideal pg conditions levels should be 16-18. So who knows. What I really need to STOP googling and just wait to talk with my midwife about whether she wants to supplement at all but my guess is that she'll say it's fine---

Happyshopper that's an Ov test not a HPT!!! I WISH those two pink lines were a BFP though :hugs:

Well I am sensing some real positivity on this thread ladies, I am certain and genuinely willing someone to get a BFP :winkwink: I haven't seen one for a while on any of the threads I frequent and it would lift my spirits to see one even if not my own :kiss:

Erica, so glad your progesterone levels are good :winkwink: I have a friend going for the same test in a few days.

Oops sorry Glowstar :dohh: I must be obsessed lol
You are so right Erica. Symptom spotting brings nothing but misery to me. I started spotting this morning so I'm not a happy bunny :cry:. I hope it stops but I know it won't. I suppose the good news is that I got to 9DPO without spotting (last month it was 7DPO and my usual before taking B-vits is 6DPO) so I'm pretty sure its a lack of progesterone.
Oh well, onwards and upwards xxx

ladies..i took soy for two months in a row..on appropriate days and yesterday i was in the er with bad abdominal pain and was diagnosed with a huge ovarian cyst the size of a tennis ball..i've never had cysts so i can only think that it might have been a consequence of the soy..has anyone else had this problem

Erica.....awwww I still have my FX'd crossed for you :hugs:

Loveanurse, I had ovarian cysts twice in my late teens, they are very painful :nope: They actually thought it was an Ectopic.
I have only been taking Soy for 2 cycles and so far touch wood have had no side effects. Maybe if there was a slight cyst there already it could aggrevate it? Hope you are OK :hugs:

thanks glow...i hope that i really ovulated then and that the cyst didn't block release of egg..:(..i am hoping i still conceived this month..

Did you take a high dosage of Soy? cos if you think about it users of clomid are monitored to make sure their dosage is right for their body and too high a dose can cause cysts :shrug: but like glowstar said you could of already had one, i know when me and OH was going through IVF i was scanned and they found a very small cyst on my left ovary 'never knew i had one' so they didnt commence treatment till they shrunk it putting me on the pill for 6wks... but after that IVF was halted as i suffered a pulmonary embolism in my left lung not sure if the pill caused this or not.

poppy .. yes i did..and so i think i caused this cyst all by myself...:(
and pe's can definitly be caused by the pill..that is scary..

What is more scary i suffered my PE on the anniversary of my mum's death and thats what killed my mum at the age of 52 :cry: I was very lucky to be honest because i went to the emergency doctors and he said i had a chest infection and probably pulled a muscle cos of the pain when i breathed in, but i got worse that evening and went to A&E they did a Dimmer test as i told them my mum died 8yrs that day so lucky i mentioned my mum or they may not of tested me.

Anyways dont beat yourself up sweetie we all have to guess what dosage to take and i myself took 160mg then 200mg the last 2 days and i had a terrible backache near my right ovary... but did get my BFP that cycle. If i take again im sticking to 120mg all 5 days.

It wont have harmed your ovulation so fx you still caught that eggy :happydance:

Morning Ladies!

HappyShopper fx that the spotting stops but I guess you're right worse case scenario at least you had a longer LP.... tomorrow is 9dpo for me and the day that I started spotting last cycle with full flow on 10dpo so im hoping to at least make it past Sunday and will be thrilled and might even test on Monday (if no AF)....

Loveanurse- sorry about the cyst. I got them once or twice while I was doing IF treatments 4 years ago--- hope you still caught that eggie!

Poppy- have you tested again to see if that faint line yesterday got darker?? fx for you!

Glowstar- how are you're opk's getting darker or have you O'd?

Hope you guys have a great Friday! Any fun weekend plans?

Erica i didnt see a point in testing cos my temps dropped a bit today so im out this month x

thanks ladies..it helps to hear others going through all of this

Ugh poppy sorry about the temp drop, hope AF shows up soon then so that you can start on a new SOY cycle!

I heard from my midwife today and she said that 14 (apparently my number was 13.8) so we're rounding up to 14 anyway is good enough. If I happen to be luck enough to get a BFP this cycle then we'll take my progesterone again asap and supplement if it's low.

so now I just have to get that BFP. We'll see I kind of doubt it but Im kind of a pessimist especially when it comes to ttc. I think it's a self preservation thing. I refuse to get my hopes up so that I hopefully won't be AS dissapointed if/when it doesn't work.

Anyway, beautiful day. Sun is shining, snow is glistening!!

hiya girls thought i would pop in to see if you are all ok and if anyone has their bfp yet, im not taking soy anymore and leaving it to nature so good luck and will pop back again soon xx

Got my first proper af today since MC :happydance: so now got a few days to decide if to try soy again on CD3 this time :wacko:

Sorry to hear AF got you Poppy :nope: on to another cycle of hope though :winkwink: :hugs:

I had another temp rise this morning, highest it's been so far, so I take it one more temp rise and FF should pick up that I have ovulated? TCOYF had me ovulating on CD11 (yesterday). I am quite shocked it's so early to be honest and hope we BD'd enough to catch that egg....CD6, 8, 10 & 11 so far??? :shrug:

Heelloo ladies!! Hope its ok to join your thread.

Background on the newbie: I was ttc for over a year and finally got my BFP in August 2010!! I had regular 30 day cycles and usually ov around cd15-16 (going by opk)

Unfortunatley, I had a mmc, discovered at my 12 week scan. Had to have D & C as my little bean had stopped developing at 7.5 weeks. Since then, my cycles have been 38 and 40 days. I don't think I ov at all. I am now on my 3rd cycle which was 27 days! God am I confused!!!
I hope I am back on track now and waiting to see if I will ov this cycle. This is cycle day 12 so hopefully not long and I will know one way or the other.

If things don't settle this month, I am well up for trying soy next cycle. I am so glad I found this thread as you guys seem to have a wealth of knowledge between you and hope you don't mind me checking in for some support.

Thanks guys

Heelloo ladies!! Hope its ok to join your thread.

Background on the newbie: I was ttc for over a year and finally got my BFP in August 2010!! I had regular 30 day cycles and usually ov around cd15-16 (going by opk)

Unfortunatley, I had a mmc, discovered at my 12 week scan. Had to have D & C as my little bean had stopped developing at 7.5 weeks. Since then, my cycles have been 38 and 40 days. I don't think I ov at all. I am now on my 3rd cycle which was 27 days! God am I confused!!!
I hope I am back on track now and waiting to see if I will ov this cycle. This is cycle day 12 so hopefully not long and I will know one way or the other.

If things don't settle this month, I am well up for trying soy next cycle. I am so glad I found this thread as you guys seem to have a wealth of knowledge between you and hope you don't mind me checking in for some support.

Thanks guys

Welcome aboard sweetie and sorry for your loss :hugs:

I took suffered a mmc 7wks ago @9wks and only got my af today properly so hoping im back to my regular 28 day cycle... ive decided to try soy again on cd3-7 and see if it works its magic again for me & gives me a sticky bean x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->