Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Thanks Poppy, for the welcome too! I'm sorry for your loss too x

I'm glad you got af back and hopefully its a further step to you getting back to normal - whatever normal is!!

Would I be right in saying that yoy got a BFP on your first month trying soy?

Yes was my first month and was very lucky getting my BFP especially as im a lot older than some ladies on here :blush:... thought long and hard about taking it again because i thought maybe soy was the reason i mmc, but there is so many women on here having a healthy pregnancy off the soy i cant really blame that, guess you try find blame somewhere x

I know what you mean. Think it would be easier if there was a specific thing to blame it on :nope: and at least then there would be an answer or something to find a bit of comfort in. But hey as people keep saying to me - at least we know our plumbing is working - right? :dohh:

I have started to take baby asprin and B6 the other day so hoping that will help with lining etc. I have started to temp as well but think it will take a while to get a hang of!

My hubby works away and should be home Tues night. I am sooo hoping he will be here long enough to catch the egg - well if there is one this month!!

He is at the stage he doesn't want to come home as he is apparently fed up being 'used' lol!

lol my OH said that other week and when he found out today my af finally arrived he said " well i guess you'll want my bits more in 2wks" :haha: He also works away Sunday to Thurseday evening, but occassionally comes home midweek for the night if he's local so its getting the timing right :dohh:

I was thinking of taking the baby asprin if i get my BFP, wasnt sure if to take beforehand as some women it can make the lining of the uterus too thin for implantation? so didnt want to risk it.

Lol, what is it with men. I mean one minute they moan how deprived they are and the next they are moaning about getting too much!!

Ha ha its a sham really, sounds like my mans not the only one being overworked :haha:

You got me wondering now, I thought the asprin helped thin the lining for a better chance of successful implantation. God, I think I have went into overdrive with all the googling and reading up on all the things that are supposed to help :wacko:

Yes your right cant win either way with men :haha:

I started a thread in the loss section regarding taking asprin and some ladies took before their bfp and other after, i know i dont have a problem with implantation, but dont know what went wrong after so i thought maybe i be ok untill i got my bfp just incase it thinned my lining too much ' too confusing' lol but thats what im going to try x

If you go into the TTC after a loss thread im sure there is a few threads about baby asprin.

Welcome to the 'Soy Train' Vic and sorry for your loss :hugs:

Like Poppy I am one of the 'older ladies' :wacko: trying to get my BFP at 40 :winkwink:

My OH is same as everyone else's....feeling used and abused :haha: My answer is simple....you want it!!! well put the bloody work in then...men eh!!!

Inkdchick posted something on another thread about Aspirin, she said a chemist told her that it can cause MC :shrug: for the point that you made Poppy.

I took Soy CD2-6, Vit B6, E & C and also Folic Acid so FX'd for a BFP soon. I have O'd much earlier this cycle...more in the range I did in my twenties so hopefully that's a good thing :thumbup:

Yeah, all too confusing!! tho what you said seems to make sense. Think I will have a peek at the other thread too. Funny how we are always willing to try anything at all that others report as successful!

Hi Glowstar, thanks for the welcome!

Thats great that you are ov earlier, I take it that was helped with the soy? Is this your first month trying with it? I have lost track with the previous posts I have read!! :wacko:

Think I will stop the asprin as poppy makes sense with the implantation as I had no problems that way either.

When i took it first time it made me ov later on cd18 of a 28 day cycle i was in a panic didnt think id ov :haha:

Vicvicx hope ive not said the wrong thing about asprin, i just decided to take if i got my bfp didnt want to deter you from taking it now x

Not at all Poppy. You guys know loads about all this stuff and I'm still learning so any advice is appreciated! :thumbup:

Makes sense as I had no probs with implantation before so maybe that is one area that may not be broken so why fix it?

Yep your totally right :thumbup: we'll get our sticky bean, already told OH he's being tied to the bed and nooooooooooo escape on ovulation weekend :haha:

LOL :rofl::rofl:

Have to show oh this thread when he gets home so he knows he is not alone - thats is he can get his handcuffs off!! lol :sex:

In fact maybe not - then he will want to start and abused oh's thread!!

They all play the 'hard done to' but love it really :rofl: are you using preseed or concieve+ ?

Used conceive + for the first time last cycle. Prob tmi and a bit embarrassing to admit but here goes.

I had bout only the bottle with applicators or anything..... so one night I thought maybe I should try and get it 'in' a bit further. Well the only thing I could think of was a small syringe that i had to give my dogs liquid medicine.

Luckily enough I had a new one but just as well as I would have probably used one that already had been in my dogs mouth otherwise!!! Yuk. The things you do.:blush: ha ha

:haha:

Last cycle was my first time trying preseed and made the mistake of allowing OH to put one of the tubes in, he squirted the whole lot in... omg it was a swamp down there it went everywhere :rofl: did it myself after that :dohh:

:haha: Pretty sure its got its advantages and once we get used to it, oh will be able to dispose to of goggles and arms bands :rofl:

So when would you usually ov (on a so called normal cycle) and are you considering soy this cycle?

Im new to charting too last cycle when i got my bfp was first time charting so i knew i ov'd on CD18, but prior to that i always had the odd twinge or cramp from ovaries around cd14-16.. so knew it was quite late that cycle on soy.

Yes decided to take on Monday CD3-7 and take 120mg then 160 last two days and see what happens, im not expecting a miracle this cycle cos ive only got my af back, but will see x

I had Implanon removed September and didn't get AF until November didn't do any kind of OPK's or anything but did have plenty of EWCM around CD14-15. December didn't get +OPK until CD17!! January Cycle used soy CD3-7 and was getting almost +OPK CD14 then ran out of OPK's :wacko:

This cycle added vit B6 and took soy CD2-6 and early OV so not sure what has brought it forward :shrug:

We have been using Conceive Plus...I LOVE it.....I insert some with my fingers and also a BLEEP :haha: then OH applies some too.

C'mon one of you ladies....a BFP pretty please SOON!!!

Fingers firmly crossed for you. Maybe soy will help thing regulate a bit quicker.

Some people believe - along with a million other things that you are more fertile after so there is always hope :dust:

I have been doing opk's from end of af so I can try and see whats happening this month. Just done one there and bfn but glad as OH home on Tues so hope I can hold out until then - although hope not long after as he will be away again soon but not sure when yet. aarrrgg another factor to deal with.

love conceive + too - although new to it, it helps when you are on seven days straight. Does the trick!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->