Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Well last time i took 160mg then 200mg last 2 days, but im thinking either 120 or 160 all 5 days :shrug: lol decisions decisions

Sounds good to me Erica. I did 120,120,160,160,200 so similar idea gradually building it up.

FX'd crossed for you this cycle :kiss:

Mine come in 50mg pills so maybe I'll do 50, 100, 100, 150, 200.

Last cycle I did 150 all 5 days.

See i thought id gradually build up but if i was on clomid you couldnt do it that way :wacko: so ive decided to take 160mg ' i think' :dohh::haha:

hmm good point... what to do, what to do??? So hard to make these decisions-

So I took 100mg today (cd3) I think I'll do 100, 150, 150, 200, 200

Quiet today how is everyone?

Heyyyyyyyyyyy Erica im good :flower:

Well i took 160mg last night, took me till 11.30pm to decide on dosage :haha:

Hi guys. Just checking in to see how you are???

Well I'm totally p***d off. I have just got the first positive OPK since my miscarriage 3 months ago!! Was soooo excited until OH phoned and told me all flights from his rig have been suspended due to the weather. :cry: He was supposed to be home tonight which would have been ideal.

If he is very lucky, he might make it home for tom night at the earliest. Aaaarrrggghh!!! :hissy::hissy: Now that I am finally getting back to normal, we will probably miss the boat!! Even if he manages tom night, i'm pretty sure that will be too late.

God that feels good to have a rant x

lol rant away :haha:

As bad as my OH working away :dohh: you got between 12-36hrs fx he back tomoz sweetie x

Thanks Poppy. Same boat as me with the added hurdle of timing with work! God its sooo hard. ](*,)

Will def give it a go if he gets home tho.

How you going with the soy this past few days? You feeling a bit more confident about taking them?

Yep 2nd night tonight.. was a bit scared last night but its done now, what will be will be... yes my OH drives all over the place he in Germany now till friday so luckily i dont need his bits till next weekend lol x

I'm sure you will be absolutely fine and fx'd that you will soon be saying how you have managed a BFP twice on soy - and on the first month!!!!

V- Sorry about OH getting delayed that is SO frustrating.... hang in there I have gotten 3 + opk's in a row before starting on a Thursday evenign and didn't O still Saturday so hopefully you've got some time and tomorrow will be fine timing for BD.

Poppy- yeah on deciding on your dose and I too sat for about 5-10 minutes trying to decide on a dose LOL

Erica we better get our BFPs then or next cycle we'll be sat there all week deciding on a dose lmao x

Hi ladies!!! I can see you all sitting there like this :shrug::shrug: over your Soy doses :haha:

Well I am trying not to symptom spot but my horrible symptom spotting altar ego won't let me :devil:

Temps shot right up this morning.......so SS so far....

3DPO heartburn?? weird cos never ever ever have it, but I did have a couple of drinks night before
4DPO backache and pain in right ovary area, which went and then low dull aches
5DPO Got an angry red swollen spot on my nipple!!! really painful and stabbing pain in nipple?? More backache today. Cramping :shrug:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :happydance::happydance: im not saying it sounds promising or you'll SS :haha:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :happydance::happydance: im not saying it sounds promising or you'll SS :haha:

Funny thing is before BC I just used to have AF and then never had a symptom until it arrived next time, never had cramps, backache etc.

4th cycle TTC and at some point I feel like I have had every symptom going :haha: i generally tend not to post about them but for some reason feel a little bit more positive this cycle.
Also, had headache yesterday and today CP has gone rock hard and tightly closed :shrug: oh...and how shall I put it...very windy :blush:

AGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH stop me now.....please :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->