Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

LOL Your at it again :haha:

Im going to stalk your chart now cos it looks good :happydance: only symptom i had off the Soy last time before my BFP was a lower backache right where my right ovary was, bit of heartburn and a stabbing pain in my right boob behind the nipple.

I had the cramping on and off right from ovulation time and one night i remember it woke me up.. when i thought back after my BFP it was my implantion day :wacko:

Glowstar- Sounds promising although Im a big believer in not symptom spotting b/c it does tend to drive me batty in the 2ww and everyone and every pg is SO different BUT that being said it def does sound promising!!!

I too will be chart stalking and keeping everything crossed!

I think the Bvits are giving me headaches :( I know it's a possible symptom so Im just rolling with it and hoping as my body adjusts they'll get better (or non-existant). Anyone know if you can take excedrin early on in your cycle? I know people take asprin to help with lining issues. I know I shouldn't take advil anyone know what I CAN take?? Especially if this is going to be an everyday thing???

Ok, update...
AF is due tomorrow and ( TMI ) I had brown discharge two days ago and once when I wiped it was red , I thought it was the begining of my AF a couple of days early but since then there has been nothing:wacko:
Is this normal ???

Hmm lots of people who get BFP's get spotting before hand..... I say go POAS!!!! and report back! Good luck :)

as for me I got my cd3 b/w back and everything came back normal but my midwife reccomended I go on 50mg clomid to help combat the short LP. She called in a script but Im not sure my DH will be willing to go the medical route (especially with the slight risk of twins) so we'll see what we end up doing this month.

What do you guys think? Go this month with Soy or try the clomid (if DH gets onboard?)

I say go POAS too :flower:

Erica that's a tough one :shrug: if it was me I would prob take the Clomid.....but on the other hand and to not upset DH...maybe ONE month on Soy and then Clomid?? surprised they haven't mentioned progesterone supps for the short LP :shrug:

LOL @ Poppy :haha::thumbup:

I am feeling a bit confused with my temps...back down again this morning and they don't seem massively higher than my pre-ov temps :shrug: surely if anything good was happening they should go up and stay up :shrug:
GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD I HAAAAAAAAATE the 2WW :growlmad::haha:

Expect the unexpected i say... ive seen charts with no dip and temp falling they still got a bfp :wacko:

hey ladies ..just wanted to give you my update..
i went to ob yesterday and i have to have surgery to remove my baseball sized cyst and she said i will most likely lose my left ovary in the process..monday is the day..i blame myself :(..and can't tell anyone but you all..

Thats terrible news, but dont blame yourself sweetie... did you not mention the Soy to ob?

no..i did not want to tell her..dr's don't like you to do things without "their" permission..u know..my hubs says i have had pain far too long for it to have been caused by soy but i am not so confident..

If you had pain before the Soy maybe the Soy aggravated it to a point it needed attention?

Have they said that you will lose your ovary for sure or a possibility x

:witch: found me this morning :grr:
Game plan is I am going to try the soy again this month but from CD 3 - CD 7 and 200mg.
I have a DR appointment on March 3rd and I will be asking for a referal the the ferility DR we used last time. It took a couple of months to get an appointment so we shall see if soy works and we don't need to go[-o<

she said that most likely the cyst has encompassed the ovary since it's so big and that she would not be able to salvage my ovary....in my quest to have my baby...i just took the soy without thinking that anything bad could really happen you know?

HUGE HUGS love a nurse. PLEASE don't blame yourself, no way to know if the soy was a cuplrit (lots of people NOT ttc and not taking supplements or meds get cysts on their ovaries) I know I've had ruptured cysts before..... Just PLEASE don't blame yourself---

Glowstar- wierd about the temps but like Poppy said you just never know. I think this time Im not even going to temp in the 2ww after I have confirmed Ov. It drives me batty analyzing and the only reason I temp is to confirm O so this time Im not goign to bother.

And Im not going to take the clomid this month. Im going to bump up my soy dose to 200 and take the Bvits and go from there and maybe just do nothing but the Bvits and progesterone cream and try to lengthen my LP.

Oh and I COULD just go on prometrium after O but that's just masking the the issue I'd really like to try to solve it with Bvits or soy to produce a stronger O and better quality Corpus Luteum which is why (we think) my LP is so craptastic.

Don't know if that made any sense as Im kind of rambly---

Anyway, hope you ladies have a great day!

Erica - thanks for the advice, I don't usually test again after a +ve opk but I just did one and it was still a strong positive. I have had cramps since this morning too so hopefully the magical egg is just beginning its journey :yipee:

OH should be home about 8ish tonight so fx'd that we will still make it :winkwink:

Glow - all these symptoms sound good :happydance:

Loveanurse - we've not spoken before but just wanted to say sarry about your recent news :hugs:

Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tie him to the bed and take no prisoners :haha: gl :dust::dust::dust:

:rofl::rofl:

LOL poor soul has been travelling all day and told me to get the dinner and shower things ready for him - I think not, he can eat and wash next week!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->