Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

PS Only thing i hate about this Soy is headaches arghhhhh another 3 days then fx they go x

Stick with it Poppy, thats two days down already :thumbup:

Looking for any thoughts on whether I may not yet have ovulated? My cervix went high and soft yesterday and some fertile cm started, positive ov test yesterday and today with cervix still high and some more fertile cm. I have had some cramping today and hoping that is due to the release of the egg.

Do you think I have already ovulated or (hopefully) that the process is just beginning? I think that is one of those questions with 20 answers but any ideas would be appreciated :winkwink:

Sounds like your still ovulating because they say once you ov you cm goes really dry x

Thats good to know as cm still there. Also, before mmc, I always had ov pains before I ov but I have read you can get pains before during and after so i'm glad there is still some hope. :wacko:

Think i only experienced ov pain before i ov'd never really paid too much attention to my body till ttc, taking the Soy last time gave me ongoing cramps off and on after i ov'd, so will see what happens this cycle x

Fx'd you be ok xx

V- I say keep BDing..... and have you thought about temping. I temp for this EXACT reason so I don't have to second guess when I O'd, if I O'd etc....

but for the record I agree with Poppy to keep BDing and you may have already and it's just taking a big for your CF to dry up (happened to me last cycle) or you haven't yet and def want to keep up the BDing and catch that EGG

Poppy - Im sorry about the headaches Im having them too, but I think mine are from the Bvit not the soy- hoping they get better soon only a few more days of the soy left for you

Evening all, I just wanted to let you know that the nasty :witch: found me today, and boy has she been nasty! My cramps have been about 3 times worse than normal.
Even though I feel really bad, I am contemplating taking soy again this month. All this pain will be worth it if I get a BFP. I ovulated it a 5 days late last month which I don't really want so I take soy a day earlier (day 2). I have also bought some B-vit 100 to hopefully get rid of the spotting. FX its the last AF I will get in a while.
Good luck everyone xxx

Im sorry Happyshopper :( HUGE HUGS. Im taking B100vits now too!

Hope the cramps ease up

Im ok lovely... how you doing and where are you in your cycle i need to catch up lol x

Loveanurse so sorry about your cyst :hugs: stay well.

I didn't really get any headaches taking soy...but did ov early taking it CD2-6 so hopefully that will work for you Erica :winkwink: did have mega painful AF though :wacko:

Hope all you ladies get to do some serious :sex: and catch that eggie FX'd!!!

Sorry to all the ladies who got AF...onto the next cycle of hope [-o<

Well from being hopeful I think I will be out this month :nope: my temps are just not staying high at all. Any symptoms I have I can put down to something else and I am just kind of feeling out :shrug: I will keep temping because it's first month doing it......and might be nice eventually to have something to compare. I wonder why I keep looking at my chart throughout the day...like it's going to magically change before my eyes :haha::haha:

Wondering now cos Ov'd early if AF will appear early and only give me a 24 day cycle :shrug:

Don't lose hope yet Glowstar, its not over yet. I'm sorry loveanurse1 that the :witch: got you. New month means a new opportunity for hope!

Thanks Erica I do feel a lot better today. I'm feeling slightly optimistic that the b-vits 100/soy combo will do the job this month.

The b-vit 100 tablets are huge and taste hideous. I think they are making me feel dizzy too. Either that or an iron deficiency due to a heavier than normal AF. I think its a good sign, doesn't it mean that my uterine layer was pretty healthy? Just in case, I ate lots of spinach at lunchtime.

I'm starting my first round of soy tonight and starting to feel a bit nervous about taking them. Wish me luck xxx

I'm not ttc this cycle but I always pop in here to check on you girls :) Haven't seen a soy BFP for a while so :dust: :dust: for everyone :hugs:

Hey Glowstar, fxd for you, you're not out yet :dust:

Erica, I have tried temping this month but I think it will take a bit to get used to!! I don't think there has been a rise yet, it has been around 36.26. It hasn't risen above 37 yet but i'm not sure if the peak after ov would be that much?

Got another +ov test this afternoon. Although def +ve, I don't think it was just as dark as the two previous days so i'm hoping yesterday was the peak surge as we finally managed to bd last night. :happydance: and will do the same for the next few days, just to make sure :haha:

Hows the headache today Poppy? Hope its getting better x

Headache just on and off but ive been so drained and tired last few days probably why i got so many headaches :shrug: I'll live lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->