Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Morning/Afternoon ladies--- How is everyone?

glowstar- you'ren ot out until the witch shows up-- and up and down temps could be b/c of a lot of things so don't let your chart get you down. Also I too tend to stare and over analyze my chart durring the 2ww hoping that some pg sign will magically JUMP out at me so your def not alone.

Poppy- how are your headaches? hope you're feeling more energetic, when does DH come home (he travels durring the week right?)

LoveNurse- Im sorry about AF SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS Hugs-

Asf Im good... cd5, two more days of soy to go and taking my Bvits and just hanging out waiting to O---

Erica one day behind me :happydance: yeah headache gone and just picked OH up.. he goes back sunday morning so going to start opks tomorrow or may do one in a bit tbh cos i got twinges on my left ovary :shrug:

ooooo Yeah for ovary twinges! That's exciting. I know Im a WAYS away from O. Last cycle when I took 150 I O'd on cd17 which is the earliest yet so it's getting earlier each month we'll see what this month does on the Bvits and 200mg soy.

hope that opk turns postive soon! Enjoy having your OH home for the weekend!

My Soy Update!

I took say days 3 and 4 of my cycle. I read a lot and decided I didn't want to finish/it wasn't for me (I am pretty regular and I think I am Oving). Well, I tested at 9 DPO and got a positive, 10 DPO a darker positive FRER and a positive DIGI!!!

I am not sure if they soy had anything to do with it, but I did ovulate a week early. Super strong immediate positive on my OPK. Glad I tested early or I would have missed it all together!

SO, I think soy isn't an all or nothing thing. Maybe more people might benefit from a partial "dose"???

Wooohoooo Congratulations Bass :happydance::happydance: Think you do need to opk earlier than normal on Soy b/c you just dont know from month to month if your going to ov early or later :hugs:

My OPK for this afternoon ladies, will take another around 8pm :thumbup: Im only on flipping CD7 :wacko:

Attachments

• opk 008.jpg
    opk 008.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4
  • opk 010.jpg
    opk 010.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 4
Im quite stressed now Erica cos its really too early to ov isnt it?? Im generally a 28 day cycle but ov'd last cycle on CD10 of a 26 day month. Thats like 16 days of LP?? confused :wacko:

Hey for someone like me who has a 9 day LP i'll take a 16 day lp anyday.

And OV on CD10 got you pg last time right? So it looks like if today is your Positive you're still 24-48 hours from OV--- or maybe you're just having a REALLY strong and long surge. I had a 3 day surge 2 cycles ago. first + opk Thursday night, and didn't O until Saturday-

Anyway, try to relax, keep OPKing and BDing and go from there- good luck at least you don't have to wait very long to O I am still probably 2 weeks away.

No last time i took Soy i ov'd on CD18 instead of my usual CD15 of a 28 day cycle. Think the MC has altered my cycles for now. Took another OPK looks like another day or two at the most and i'll get my positive :happydance:

I hope you don't mind if I ask for some advice. Its less daunting asking for advice on here than the main forum because everyone is so friendly.
My AF is normally short, usually 1/2 day of heavy flow then spotting for about 3 days. This cycle I had a really heavy flow for about 1.5 days then it stopped quite suddenly. Do you think this is ok?
Thanks in anticipation xxx

I sometimes have the odd cycle like that, but very rare. Is this normal for you? If not i wouldnt worry too much but keep an eye on your cycles and if it becomes a regualar accurance go have a word with your doctor sweetie x

oops sorry Poppy I misunderstood when you O'd last cycle.... you're right maybe your cycle is still a little screwy after the m/c but people also say that you are most fertile after a m/c so even with the early O Im SUPER SUPER hopeful for you! Looks like the soy is increasing your hormones and popping that egg out a little early-

HappyShopper- I don't have much advice, my period is kind of like that too, heave for 1.5 days and then pretty light. I have heard of other people who said that I had a much heavier period after being on Soy and maybe that's a good thing and the soy made your lining thicker.....

I know SUPER heavy painful periods are supposedly not great, and super light probably means a not thick enough lining for implantation, so what you're describing actually sounds good. I have/do worry that my period is on the lighter side but I know when I was going thru all the IF treatments I never had lining issues and have always had light periods.

All in all I probably wouldn't worry about it too much unless you only get spotting or it's SUPER heavy and painful....

I don't know if that was AT ALL helpful....

Thanks again Poppy. I always have a short AF but before this month I was pleased that it was short. Maybe my pre-AF spotting could be to do with a poor lining. I think I will get it checked out with the doctor. I think I'm driving myself mad with my TTC obsession. xxx

Thanks Erica it was really helpful. I've always been a bit of a hyperchondriac and I maybe getting a little too obsessed with my cycle. Goodness knows what I will be like if I ever do get pregnant xxx

I think we all drive ourselves mad with this ttc stuff. There are Just SO MANY factors and hormones and things that have to align perfectly. When you get pg easily you take it all for granted, when you have trouble it becomes overwhelming how many things there are to worry about are "wrong"

How many days do you spot before AF? I know a lot of women say the Bvits help with pre-af spotting so hopefully it will this time (or even better no af spotting and no af and a BFP instead right!). That does to me signal a progesterone issue. What dpo do you usually start spotting on. I am also trying NPC (natural progesterone cream) this cycle so you could always give that a try too if you think low progersterone is an issue....

Poppy...yay for that eggie :happydance:

Like you I ov'd early so does that mean a short cycle :shrug: so far mine have been between 26-30 days, average being 28...that would give me an 18 day LP :wacko: I am thinking this might be my shortest cycle yet and to expect AF between CD24.

Happyshopper....agree with Erica....maybe the BVits will work, FX'd they do :hugs:

9DPO...and jack s**t happening...no cm, more watery last few days :shrug: cervix is def closed and firm though...no sore (.)(.)......massive temp rise this morning....but just think I have the craggiest weird chart ever I am sure by the time it's finished it will be a dot to dot of mother nature flipping me the bird :haha::haha:

Hi Erica,
I have been monitoring my periods for about 6 months though only started charting last month and used the CBFM the month before that. The month when I used the CBFM I took only a small amount of B-vits and my spotting was reduced by a day (started on 7DPO with 11 day LP). Last month I took soy and upped my B-vit 6 by 20mg and I got to 9DPO without spotting and a 13 day LP. The length of spotting stayed the same as the previous month but it seemed much lighter and one afternoon it even stopped.
If my spotting doesn't improve then it must be something else causing it and will have to go to the doctor. I think low progesterone is more likely because my diet has been pretty poor with lots of sugar and very little exercise. I think I will buy some progesterone cream too just to cover all bases. Which brand do you use?
Anyway thanks for listening and I hope we both get to the bottom of the spotting.
Congratulations Bass, have a very happy and healthy 9 months. I hope its the start of a run of :bfp: on this thread.
Glowstar - wow what a jump! FX its a really good sign.
Good luck everyone xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->