Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

HappySHopper- I bought Progest cream that was reccomended on another board. I got it from amazon and got the big tube for $20 with free shipping (to the US) and I saw the same thing in my health food store for $30 so I think it was a good deal (But if I run out at least I know I can get it there)

Glowstar- nice big temp jump, Ill be keeping my fingers crossed that you're our next BFP God knows we need some more!!!!

Poppy- how are you doing this morning? How's your OPKing going?

Me- last day of Soy (whoo hoo) and am noticing my cf starting to change to creamy which is def earlier than last cycle but I still think when I O will be a big ol wildcard between the highter soy dosage and the addition of the Bvits but check CF multiple times throughout the day and once it moves to EWCM Ill start OPKing and go from there. Could be early, could be late...... ??

GORGEOUS day here so trying to enjoy it since tomorrow is going to be cold and rainy/snowy! Hope you're having a great Saturday ladies

My last Soy last night :happydance: Did another opk this afternoon on two different brands and looks nearer so wont be long dont think. Our weather was awful rainy n snowy at times x

Attachments

• opk saturday 004.jpg
    opk saturday 004.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 15
Exciting Poppy!!! Ugh on the icky weather but hopefully you're having a cozy day with DH (and lots of BDing) :)

Just done tonights opk but its lighter than this afternoon's, think i left other one today a bit longer than i should of before taking picture, few more days yet i think :wacko:

Attachments

• opk tonight 004.jpg
    opk tonight 004.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 8
That's actually good b/c I know you were worried about Oing too early so if you're still a few days away from your true positive and then 24-48 hours from Oing then you'll probably end up being closer to cd14 then you had originally thought!!!

Yes i hope so :hugs: very unpredictable when your on the Soy how your cycle is going to run :wacko: but testing everyday n making sure the little bugger dont slip through the net :haha:

How are you? x

Im doing well- had a fun day and am just hanging out at cd7 although my CM is kind of ew(ish) which is WAY early for me but Im thinking maybe it was just semen obscured (hard to tell). If it's still there tomorrow I might take an opk we'll see.

Like you said you realy just can't count on anything and def don't want to miss that egg!

I have also been reading ALOT of postive stories on my Bvits board of them helping extend people's LP and also BFP's so Im don't even have my mind set on a BFP this cycle as much as I do a better LP--- (small steps)

Good luck with the BVits Erica...hope they help you get that sticky bean!!
I would start OPK's early because you just never know :shrug: not sure why I started mine early this cycle but glad I did as + and ov on CD10!! not much notice at all and much earlier than last few cycles :wacko:

I hope I get a BFP soon would like to have an EDD while I am still 40 :winkwink:
I hate the 2WW it's crap :haha::haha:

Hey there and thank you.

Trying for several months--kind of lost count :) Really happy and hope the bean sticks!

Glowstar- when will you test? your ticker says 10dpo your getting close to test time!!! keeping my fx (and toes x) for you!!!!

Glowstar- when will you test? your ticker says 10dpo your getting close to test time!!! keeping my fx (and toes x) for you!!!!

Tested yesterday and today and both BFN, seriously don't think this will be by month. TCOYF has me as only 9DPO :shrug: not sure why but it picked me as OV CD11 not CD10 :shrug: so suppose could be either. Temps still up but seen loads of charts like that and not pregnant.

I might leave it for a couple of days. I have no symptoms at all now :wacko: had a cramp free day yesterday. No out of ordinary CM, nothing to write home about at all. Feel like AF on way this AM though.....:growlmad:

Glowstar- ditto hope4bump the temps look good and we'll jsut keep our dx that it's too early to test and those BFN's turn BFP!

Hi babyhopes! Yeah for starting Soy next cycle!

Poppy- how's your weekend? Get that + opk yet? Hope you're having fun BDing and enjoying your weekend with DH

Hi Erica OH gone back to work but home tomorrow evening for the night.

My OPKs for this weekend.

1st Fridays, 2nd Saturdays and 3rd Todays x

Attachments

• opk 008.jpg
    opk 008.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 7
  • opk saturday 004.jpg
    opk saturday 004.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 8
  • opk tonight 004.jpg
    opk tonight 004.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 11

Hmmm Saturday's looks the most positive to me!!!!! Glad Oh will be home tomorrow to catch that Eggie :)

Yes i thought so too and we dtd early hours of this morning so some :spermy: already there waiting hopefully, then dtd again tomorrow and thats it cos he's off back to work, arghhhhhhhhhh timimg :sex: when they work away is such a nightmare lol

Hmmm Saturday's looks the most positive to me!!!!! Glad Oh will be home tomorrow to catch that Eggie :)

I agree, Saturday's def looks most promising :winkwink: glad you are getting some :sex: in :happydance:

Hiya everyone, just checking in. :) I did the soy again this month but used a lesser dose, I did 160 two days and 200 three days.. got stupid AF again today, four days early! Arrggh! Can't say I'm really upset this time though, I didn't expect that it worked because I didn't feel as if I ovulated like I did when I took the 200mg all five days. Think I might take a little break now though and focus on losing some weight as I feel like the weight is the reason I'm not getting pregnant in the first place. Good luck to the rest of you, hope we see some BFP's soon!! :)

Poppy- despite timing being an issue with DH working away it looks like your timing will be great this month!

BabyBump- Im sorry for AF sucks sucks sucks. Enjoy your break and focusing on just you and loosing some weight etc.... HUGS

Me- I'm just hanging out- had a nice weekend, CF has def moved to creamy/lotiony and at times has a wee bit of stretch to it. It will be interesting to see when I O this cycle. Coudl be early considering the earlier change in CF or I could have many days of creamy before ew so time will tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->