Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Must have read your mind, i'm trying to set one up now - def need help :dohh:

Ah Ha!! Think I managed to post a link to my chart - still trying to work it out. As you can probably tell, I forgot to temp a few days which won't help in the slightest but hey god loves a tryer!! :blush:

Will def have a better go now that i'm getting the hang of it. Do you think it looks like I ovulated on Saturday?

Thanks in advance x

Hmmmm well if you look at my chart i too ov'd Saturday but you need 3 consecutive temp rises for fertility friend to put you ov day in, but yours dip :wacko: wait a few more days

I think I have totally messed up with the temping this month. Hopefully will have more of a clue next time round! :growlmad:

But one must strive on and now that I have a shiny new ticker and chart, hopefully I will be able to keep better tabs on it.

Thanks for helping me out x

Dont worry too much this cycle its trial and error at first, but keep taking your temps so you get use to doing it x

I think the dashed cross hairs is when it can't definitely say OV took place prob because of missing temps so it will use your other data as well, ie ewcm etc. Did you do any OPK's before the other ones?? Normally OV would take place on or after your last positive OPK :shrug:

To me I would have said CD17/18 for OV because of your OPK's and then a temp rise...you missed a couple so they could have risen too but this is my first time temping so still getting the hang of it :wacko:

Yeah, due to still getting back on track since mmc, I had been testing since :witch: had finished. I had light lines all month but Tues was the first +ve so pretty sure it was after that as I had 3 +ve days.

I have been looking at the charts on here and I can now understand why they are helpful (when done properly of course! :dohh:)

Getting pretty strong cramps today so sure af won't be long - unless by some miracle its a wee eggy looking to implant :winkwink: so i'm sure I will get a better grip on the charting next month.

Don't write yourself off Vic :winkwink: it's not over until the fat witch arrives :hugs:

just wanted to say goodluck to you all...my surgery is tomorrow..and i think i am going to switch over to the ntnp method for a few..i worked really hard building up paid days off for maternity leave and now i am using them for something all together different..i am however thankful that i have them for this surgery..
praying i don't recieve some gosh awful news..but i know God is with me..i am trusting in the Lord's will
God Bless ladies..

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow sweetie, will be thinking of you :hugs::hugs:

LoveNurse- Good luck today! I hope it goes well and recover is easy

Glowstar- temps look GREAT! POAS and update us REALLY hoping to hear good news.

Poppy- how are you doing? Enjoy the start of your 2ww fingers and toes crossed.

me- just hanging out. still Creamy CF and just hanging out waiting to Ov... no idea when it could be due first time on the Bvits and Soy....

Yes Erica im guessing 1dpo today, took an opk yesterday and it was fading, CP high this morning, CM dry... took another opk this afternoon n here it is below :dohh:

Attachments

• tue opk 001.jpg
    tue opk 001.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 8
Hmm that is WIERD Poppy as that one def looks + grrr how annoying... It's a diff brand than the + on Saturday so maybe that's why?

I guess keep Bding just in case.... and maybe take another opk tonight to see what it does but stick to the same brand---

ps. 2 cycles ago my Strongest opk (i.e test line was darker than the control line) was on the day I ovulated but never had a dark line the day after Ov.... so maybe you're Oing today or did last night (which is what made your temp rise today)-----

Hmmm you may be right there... think will have to keep an eye on my chart for next few days lol

1st picture is 2 different OPKs done on Saturday ( POS) Then the one today... Yesterdays was really light. :wacko: Think im going to stop poas cos im stressing out :haha:

Attachments

• opk saturday 004.jpg
    opk saturday 004.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 8
  • tue opk 006.jpg
    tue opk 006.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 10
Im just going to go by Saturdays i think, woke up this morning my cp was high and cm was dry, plus temps shot up so im guessing i ov'd yesterday sometime :shrug:

Well looks like you DTD at the right time so here's hoping...FX'd for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->