Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Poppy either I'm ovulating or my stomach is twisting on your behalf! think baby thoughts!!!! I'm so excited. Someone needs to get effing pregnant for SURE!

Don't think it will be me this cycle Deker :wacko: big temp drop this morning and I know the witch is around the corner, if not today by tomorrow :cry:

I am now choked with a really bad cold :growlmad:

Oh well....onto cycle #5....thoughts on taking soy again 3rd cycle in a row :shrug: was thinking if I did to try 200 days 3-5 and leave it at that :shrug:

Poppy either I'm ovulating or my stomach is twisting on your behalf! think baby thoughts!!!! I'm so excited. Someone needs to get effing pregnant for SURE!

:haha: Im not banking on it being me not yet dont think my body is back to normal as yet after mc.. but your right its about time there was another bfp on here :happydance: COME ON LADIES :haha:

KimmeeMee thanks sweetie you too :dust::dust:

Glowstar hows the cold? your not out yet missy :hugs:

:haha: Im not banking on it being me not yet dont think my body is back to normal as yet after mc.. but your right its about time there was another bfp on here :happydance: COME ON LADIES :haha:

KimmeeMee thanks sweetie you too :dust::dust:

Glowstar hows the cold? your not out yet missy :hugs:

i think i have read more stories on here about people getting a :bfp: straight away after a MC, even before they got a period back, then i have about ones who's bodies were off from it...i dont think you are out from that! seems to not be a problem!

Sick, lol. I decided to do an experiment and see how I do without my Zofran (its only 747am here) and so far I regret it. I couldnt sleep last night, sometimes pregnancy is a pain lol. But I dont have to work today so that is a relief. I can try to rest.

Ahhh bless ms isnt nice, but fx'd few more weeks and it should subside then ull feel normal for a while lol x

Hey ladies!! how is everyone...all good I hope...either BD'ing or SOY'ing or OV'ing...hopefully not SPEW'ing like PrettyMachine...poor thing :hugs:

Hey ladies!! how is everyone...all good I hope...either BD'ing or SOY'ing or OV'ing...hopefully not SPEW'ing like PrettyMachine...poor thing :hugs:

lol! when i take my zofran i only throw up when i brsh my teeth, every time, without fail hahah. i gave in and took mine. i want to be able to function on my ONE day off.

lol! Oh my! Poor thing. Nope, just hanging out at 4dpo. I started natural progesterone cream and... it's making me feel... soooo chilled out. o_o I'm normally a pretty anxious and crazy person. In the first half hour after using it for the first time, I felt weird. Just weird. Then after the first hour I was totally chilled out and I feel like I'm on a cloud. lol! Didn't expect this as a side effect, but when I looked it up it said that chronic anxiety and nerves are signs of low progesterone as well. Hmm! So no spewing, just chilling. :coolio:

Ooooooooooooo think i could do with some of that to chillax lol x

Hmm good to know Kimmee I am planning on taking the NPC cream this cycle too once I ovulate.... hope I get some relaxation out of it also!

It was definitely an unexpected- but much enjoyed- side effect. =) Habibi came home for lunch and even he commented on how relaxed I seemed. I giggled like crazy at first and then told him it was the cream. He said "Should have bought more than one container!"

ive always had chronic anxiety...i wonder if my progesterone is low? i hope they do whatever tests they do to check mine soon so they can fix it if necessary!

Hi ladies~ how are you? Got my first bit of EWCM this afternoon but it's creamier this evening and opk very negative. So Im def still a ways from Oing but the EWCM is def a good sign and def the earliest in my cycle that I've ever seen it so we'll just see what the next few days bring....

Oh and my face is breaking out like an oily teenager WTF it totally sucks and makes me NOT feel sexy or attractive in anyway UGH Im 29 why do I look and feel like a 13 year old. :(

Anyway hope you all are doing well- glowstar how are you doing? Hope that witch hasn't found you and your temp spikes back up tomorrow, it aint over till it's over and pg symptoms often mimic bfp symptoms. Hang in there keeping everything crossed for a BFP we REALLY need one around here!!!!!

Hi ladies...well BFN again this morning :cry: woke up again with bad AF cramps...it's evil keep toying with me....third day now of on and off bad cramps and backache wish it would HTF up :growlmad: Temps almost the same as yesterday :wacko: Don't really want to go into a fourth day of feeling like this to be honest :nope:

Hey I've got a decent LP though...14 days today so can't grumble at that...right :haha:

Erica...sounds like Soy might bring your OV forward....that's really good news and I hope it does :hugs:

Off to see a physic tonight :happydance: first time ever so will be interesting to see what she says :winkwink:

Hiya everyone,
On CD9 and everything here is moving along pretty slowly. Not sure that I will ovulate earlier this month but really hope do so in the next week - I don't fancy another 36 day cycle. I still feel really dizzy and have got a nasty mouth ulcer so I think I may be a bit run down, although I find it hard to believe with all the vitamins I'm taking.
Glowstar ... I hope that you will find out soon either way; with the evil hag making an appearance or BFP (FX its the latter).
Erica ... yay for EWCM and boo spots. I'm 34 and I still get them, perhaps more than ever since TTC. I wonder if they're due to increased hormones.
Good luck everyone xxx

Hey guys, hows it going?

Well, I have had cramps (low down) and backache since Monday. I don't have a clue when I eventually ovulated last week due to three +ve tests :dohh:

Trying not to but already symptom spotting - I had a very small amount of brownish cm on Monday morning and have been feeling very slightly sick since then too but no sore :holly:. tho.
This is probably going to be my first "back to normal" cycle since mmc so prob :witch: on her way with avengence!!

Glow - hope you know one way or tother shortly but fingers crossed its a BFP. Will be interresting to hear what the powers that be have in store for you x

Hap - glad you getting good signs with cm. I was taking vit B6 and a multivit too (apparently helps your body absorb the B6 better) and I too was getting really dizzy :headspin: I stopped the multivit and that seemed to help x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->