Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

This is my back to normal cycle to since mmc... well say normal flipping cycle shorter and ovulation earlier, its driving me nutty :haha:

I know, how bloody frustrating!! Well at least we're both on the mend - suppose we need to be greatfull for something :nope:

Hopefully, your cycles will stay that way and get more chances in.

At least you managed to get some bd in at the right time so fx'd :dust:

FX'd for you too and ive read you always go by the first positive opk :dust::dust:

Glow, YAY for normal LP! =) Always a plus. Psychics are fun! Plan to ask her anything?

Morning/afternoon- im cd12 and day two of EWCM but neg opk's. I wasn't thrilled with these opk's last cycle so we'll see how they do this cycle. Honestly I think Im better off just BDing any day I have ewcm until I see my temp jump. my coverline is 96.8 and I know anything over 97 signals O for me so I don't even know if I'll keep testing---

how's everybody?

Glowstar- it's not over till it's really over and the witch shows but i totally understand if it's a neg to just get it over with already. ARGH like you said a nice long LP Im jealous- have you been taking the Bvits, have they helped? What was your lp last cycle if you don't mind me asking!

Poppy- how's your 2ww going so far?

Vicivix- fx that your 2ww flies by

Im just stressed today and worrying about my follicular phase being too short ov'ing on CD10, with my age my eggs not going to be the best so never going to concieve on this flipping cycle length now x

HUGS Poppy- I totally understand but you never know maybe an early Ov is better for you and your eggies and who says your eggs aren't the best. Young women can have not great quality eggs and older women can have excellent quality eggs. You just don't know. If that egg wasn't ready to pop out it wouldn't have, as long as your LP is long enough to support implantation that who cares how long/short your cycle is!

Hugs and hang in there :)

I guess im just scared to that even if an egg did pop out its not the best and thats why i miscarried last time, cant go through that again... sorry im just feeling down tonight and probably thinking too much :hugs:

Hang in there Poppy, you didn't O early last time though right you O'd around cd14- Try to stop thinking about it and we'll ALL keep our fx for a BFP and healthy baby!!!

HUGS

No last cycle ov'd on CD10 same as this one, but like you said i need to try stop stressing and will read more on it tomorrow when im not so tired lol x

Awww Poppy...just look on FF for preg charts with early Ov...there are bloody loads...don't stress about that :hugs:

Erica, My normal LP seems to be about 14 days....but don't really have enough info on FF to say exactly :shrug: I have taken B6 this time but only 20miu so prob not enough to lengthen it by miles.

Vic...10dpo and you symptoms look promising...is that an implantation dip @ 7dpo....I hope so :hugs:

Kim....spooky wife was OK but not brilliant :shrug: she did say at end who is pregnant :shrug: but suppose that could be anybody :winkwink:

Still no AF today :shrug: cramps on and off ALL day and backache but seem to have subsided for now...will prob be back with full force in morning...had a pain in my groin area all day, like I've pulled a muscle......agghhhhh just want to move onto next cycle :wacko:

Hmmm still no af? got my fx'd crossed it dont arrive still sweetie :hugs::hugs:

Poppy- :hugs: I agree with Glow, FF has a LOT of Early O BFP charts.

Glow- Ugh... well she sounds like a cheapie. I could totally dress up all mysterious like and make generalizations like that! Ah, well... Still fun, though!

hmmm day 2 of ewcm and another neg opk tonight, (very negative) Oh well we'll just keep BDing as long as I have fertile CF, like I said I don't think I like this brand very much, never had a very strong + last cycle and I KNOW that I O'd so I should really stop taking them (though I prob won't) lol

Hi Chart Stalkers.....she's coming!!! huge temp drop this AM...so think today will be the day :wacko:

Not sure about another cycle of Soy or not :shrug: answers on a postcard for that one if I should go for round 3 :haha:

Bummer Glowstar :hugs: :shrug:

Not taking my chart seriously this month as I messed up so doubt the dip is accurate and I didn't have +ve opk until a few days after the chart says. Still having cramps and my cm has went from sticky to runny but my temps seem to be going down so will see what tommorrow says!! :sad1:

Erica - sounds like you should go with the cm as your body knows best x

Hey poppy, try and keep your chin up (Easy to say huh?) Hope you fell a bit better soon :hugs:

Hugs Glowstar Im sorry :( as for whether to do another soy cycle I think Im going to take a break from it next cycle---

My body is doing wierd things-- yet another neg opk this afternoon and now my CM is a bit creamy though still stretchy. Last cycle I had lots of ovary twinges which I had never had before this cycle so far nothing. I usually O on my 4th day of CF but today is day 3 (well maybe 2 since the first day was only in the evening). I usually don't O until cd17-21 so maybe my bodies just gearing up early but won't actually O until much later???? Just get the show on the road already ARGH

Anyway- hope everyone's hanging in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->