Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Same here ive only had the odd twinge nothing like last time i took Soy :shrug: i cramped and spotted mainly whole way through my cycle first time around x

Im still jealosu that you've O'd already (and not to discount that I know you were/are worrying that you O'd to early etc...) just saying as a Late Oer the wait is tough especially when you're body is giving you the signs that it's gonna and then drags it out.................

ok enough complaining ;)

No im ok now got it explained to me and if it wasnt mature enough the egg id not ovulate plus anything after CD9 is perfect if ovulating early, im sure my cycles will go back to normal in a few months.

I know how you feel tho about waiting, when i first tried the Soy i didnt ovulate till CD18 and i was in a panic thinking id mess my cycle but obviously ov'ing late got me my BFP so you never know :winkwink:

Oh good Im SO glad that you're feeling better about the early O and I TOTALLY agree.

Thanks for the encouragement on the late O too I do see lots of BFP in the galleries with O on cd 17-21 so I just have to put my patient hat on and go with the flow (something I suck at).

We'll have an ovulation party once your eggy pop's out :haha:

We'll have an ovulation party once your eggy pop's out :haha:

LOL you're too funny. :haha: I have to tell you with my history of annovulation I do have a little mini ovulation party for myself each month as I totally don't take ovulating for granted!

I think i've ovulated. I guess FF will tell me in three days

That time of the month I always can feel it... there is always something diferent about me

I have decided to give Soy a miss this cycle....give my body a rest :wacko: just going to go with OPK's and Conceive plus and loads of BD'ing.

Trying to channel some positivity after looking at my chart everything seems to be working OK....ovulating, good LP....just need to catch that egg :wacko:

Hope you don't mind if I stay here though as I feel a really nice bond with you ladies :hugs::flower:

OMG OMG have to share or i'm gonna burst!!

Just done hpt and there is the faintest of faintest lines!! Even got OH to look and he says he can see it too :happydance:

I was sooo bursting for the loo this morning so it wasn't the first one but the second. I'm not taking at as a true +ve yet as so light. Trying not to get too excited but i'm just about jumping out my skin :yipee:

I can't upload a picture as camera broke but it is so light, it prob wouldn't show up anyway :dohh:

Will test again first thing in the morning and let you guys know x
Thanks for letting me get that of my chest phew!!

Mine never came up with FMU always when i poas in the afternoon :yipee::yipee::yipee: do you have any symptoms? and what dosage you take i forgot :dohh::haha:

Congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :happydance:

I have decided to give Soy a miss this cycle....give my body a rest :wacko: just going to go with OPK's and Conceive plus and loads of BD'ing.

Trying to channel some positivity after looking at my chart everything seems to be working OK....ovulating, good LP....just need to catch that egg :wacko:

Hope you don't mind if I stay here though as I feel a really nice bond with you ladies :hugs::flower:

Id come and hunt you down if you disappeared missy :haha: :hugs:

Thanks Poppy :hugs: (still trying to be sensible and not to get too excited yet as line uber light)

Sorry not going to be much use with the soy dosage. I was checking the thread as it was too late for me to use it this cycle so was planning to start next!

I had been having cramps, like af, since Sunday (prob just after ov) and a sore back to match. I have been feeling slightly sick all week (but nothing major) and have been reeeaallly irritable. I had a very small amount of brownish cm on Monday then sticky to watery cm the rest of the week.

Think thats about it. Will def poas tomorrow to see if I get better results and try and keep myself off the ceiling until then :dohh:

A line is a line... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh cant wait for tomorrow poas tonight :rofl::rofl::dust::dust::dust:

Vic.....so excited for you honey :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I thought that dip at 7dpo looked like an implantation dip and your temps have taken another rise today...YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :kiss::kiss:

A line is a line babe...if OH can see it...it's there as you know what men are like....keep us informed...it's like a soap on here LOL!!!!

Id come and hunt you down if you disappeared missy :haha: :hugs:

Thanks Poppy...you girls are an awesome bunch....I'd miss not coming to this thread and I really mean that :hugs:

Glowstar we'll all get our BFPs just may take a while but we'll all do it togethor :hugs:

Congratulations Vic, wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months. FX its the start of a run f :BFP:
I think I had some EWCM this morning but it was all opaque and jellified (v. sorry TMI). My CBFM still says I'm low so not sure what is going on. Come on little egg, hurry up and pop out xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->