Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

You be following soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn sweetie :hugs: :dust::dust::dust:

Ahhh everyones been great on here today :happydance: deffo cant wait to see some more bfp's in here Soy girlies :hugs:

Congratulations poppy666 !!!!!!! Wishing you a very healthy 9 months xx

YAYYYYYY.....I KNEW THAT WAS A LINE :) CONGRATS POPPY....THIS ONE IS GONNA STICK AND BE HAPPY AND HEALTHY AND BEAUTIFUL :)....HOPEFULLY I AM AS LUCKY AS YOU THIS CYCLE
:dust:to all you wonderful soy ladies this is our year!!!!:dust:

Well I am getting a tad pee'd off....didn't even take soy this time and still spotting at CD9. I never ever spot after AF...4-5 days and that's it :shrug: makes me wonder what the hell is going on :shrug:

Making it hard to read CM as it's just creamy browny pink :shrug:

Wow Poppy, many congratulations and have a wonderful and perfect pregnancy. I knew it wouldn't be long before you moved on to the 1st tri.
I hope I am not far behind you. Thanks for help and support you have given me on the few months I have been on the soy bandwagon xxx
Hi Glowstar, I hope the spotting stops soon xxx

Aww thanks but im not going anywhere without my Soy girls :winkwink: soooooo get cracking ladies we need more :bfp:s :happydance::happydance:

Glowstar has the spotting finished? xx

whose ttc #1 for more than 12 months on here?i May have a present for them? :)

Well I am getting a tad pee'd off....didn't even take soy this time and still spotting at CD9. I never ever spot after AF...4-5 days and that's it :shrug: makes me wonder what the hell is going on :shrug:

Making it hard to read CM as it's just creamy browny pink :shrug:

was the first part of AF normal?

Great news - congrats Poppy, hope you have a healthy and happy time of it :)
I am thinking of trying soy for the first time. I usually have a fairly regular cycle of 23-28 days with ov between days 10-14, LP is 14 days. Not sure when to take soy and how much, any advice would be gratefully received.
Oh and my story is I've been ttc no 2 for 27 months with no luck :( Everything else is normal. Off for hsg on the 17th and very scared about that :(
xx

Hi Minno

My first time using Soy i had a 28 day cycle and Soy delayed my ovulation till CD18, but did the trick none the less and i took on CD2-CD6. With this cycle the miscarriage had altered it to a 26 days one ovulating on CD10, again i took Soy but on CD3-CD7.

I think a lot of ladies mainly use those two lots of days to start Soy, but women on longer cycles try it on CD5-CD9 hope that helps xx

Thanks Poppy, I think I will start it on days 2-6 this cycle and see where it leads :) Any advice re amount?
x

I think its what you feel comfortable with. Clomid users take either 50mg or 100mg 'some may take more' :shrug: but Soy you have to double that amout to get the same effect so its up to you. 80mg, 100mg, 120mg etc but no more than 200mg's max :thumbup:

Some get their bfps off lower doses where others higher, but i never tried a low dose i just jumped in with both feet and tried 160mg first 3 days then upped to 200mg's.. 'That was my dosage for 1st BFP' my 2nd BFP i only upped last day..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->