Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Well I am getting a tad pee'd off....didn't even take soy this time and still spotting at CD9. I never ever spot after AF...4-5 days and that's it :shrug: makes me wonder what the hell is going on :shrug:

Making it hard to read CM as it's just creamy browny pink :shrug:

was the first part of AF normal?

Just normal really, didn't notice anything out of the ordinary :shrug: using OPK's but negative so far. Just hope it goes away :winkwink:

i have erratic periods as long as i can remember, and rather often they would be spotty for days after, and i would think they were over, and show right back up. i think its just cruel jokes from mother nature. luckily the length of our period doesnt affect when we ovulate :)

Well ladies seem to be having no side effects from 120mg for the last two days so might up it today. Dont want to ovulate too early oh has informed me he wont be Home until 18th.
Glowstar if you continue spotting I would go see your gp something is going on. Could be the spotting is coming from your cervix not af just mentioned it as a friend has similar spotting. Turns out she has a sensitive cervix. X

Debzie...I didn't have too many side effects either....mostly hot flashes at night while TRYING to sleep....light headache during the day and a little cramping :dust: xxx

Hi everyone,
I think I am 2DPO based on CM, peak on CBFM and ovarian twinges but my temperatures haven't risen yet. Do you think I have ovulated and experiencing a delayed thermal shift? I suppose its impossible to tell until I do have a thermal shift. I am taking b100 complex this month so I don't know if this can affect temperatures?
Thanks in advance xxx

I am going to stop worrying again. I am a pretty light sleeper so when I woke at 3.20am I took my temperature and it was 36.2 so I have adjusted it to my normal testing time of 5.00am and it is 36.36. FX my temperature stays at 36.2 or higher and FF will confirm my ovulation tomorrow xxx

It really bugs doesn't it waiting for those 3 days of consecutive temp rises :growlmad: :winkwink: sure it will take into account your other signs :winkwink:

I have stopped spotting...yippee.. still neg on the OPK's but only CD10 so just hanging out...bonking like bunnies and hoping for the best :haha:

My chart doesn't look anything like last cycle...not sure if because not on soy? my temp is going up...not down like it did last month before OV unless I get a drop in next few days. As I seem to get +OPK and Ov on same day we are just going for it because waiting for OPK to tell me to go for it might be too late.

hey soy girls:
I am on my first try of SI, and I took it on day 1-5. Now I am on day 9, so let's see how it goes. I normally o' on day 21. So I am so excited and can't wait to see when I am gonna o this time.

Well ladies seem to be having no side effects from 120mg for the last two days so might up it today. Dont want to ovulate too early oh has informed me he wont be Home until 18th.
Glowstar if you continue spotting I would go see your gp something is going on. Could be the spotting is coming from your cervix not af just mentioned it as a friend has similar spotting. Turns out she has a sensitive cervix. X

Me too Debzie, my hubby is coming home on the 16th, so im hoping not to ouvulate sooner:dohh:

Would be just my luck last month I ovd on cd 19 if I do the same this month I would be ok it but too early I will miss it, will just have to wait and see. He is home the weekend of the 18th which will put me at cd 16. Watch this space. Its awful ttc when oh works away. lets hope this is our month sparklegirl. x x x

If you can get a few BD's in while OH is there just before you OV that would be perfecting timing :winkwink:

Evening everyone :flower:

I need to read back trying to eat my tea at same time :dohh: hope everyone well x

Here's superdrug test :happydance:

i KNEW it!!! i am sooo excited! now we can be miserble together! lol! and this may be the pregnancy but my eyes teared up when i saw your test!

Awww just seen this & your test at 11dpo.. how did i miss them :dohh: :haha: yes two miserable sods togethor lol... im already getting paranoid with lack of symptoms only got bloating and af kind of cramps x

Would be just my luck last month I ovd on cd 19 if I do the same this month I would be ok it but too early I will miss it, will just have to wait and see. He is home the weekend of the 18th which will put me at cd 16. Watch this space. Its awful ttc when oh works away. lets hope this is our month sparklegirl. x x x

not only do i have to catch the eggy but also my hubby :haha: fx we ovulate a lil later :dohh: thats a 1st on her :haha:

Any soy experts out there? Ive just got out of the bath and have a rash down both legs could this be the soy???? HELP.

Any soy experts out there? Ive just got out of the bath and have a rash down both legs could this be the soy???? HELP.

https://carefirst.staywellsolutionsonline.com/RelatedItems/26,2629
here is a link i found...it states that if you develop a rash you should discontinue use as it may be an allergic reaction....hope this helps hun:) :dust:

THANKYOU!! thought it may be as I briefly scanned the net earlier today for possible side effects didnot think I would develop any though. Dont know if it is the soy or a new shower gel. Have been taking my full dose on a night and have not taken it tonight yet. Im undecided. Maybe its fate stepping in so I can catch my OH and my eggy lol.

lol debzie.. bit hard to tell now you used a new shower gel :wacko:

I KNOW POPPY don't know whether to take my dose tonight. the rash has all but gone now so I'm thinking its the bloody shower gel making me panic. I'm such a hypercondriac.

Does sound like the shower gel if its nearly gone, im sure if it was the soy and an allergic reaction you'd of got it first night :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->