Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

thats what I thought too just taken it along with an antihistamine for good luck lol. Thanks Poppy.

well hopefully its the shower gel...when i read your post i thought oh how that would suck if it was due to the soy...glad it might not be so you can continue trying to get that precious baby in the making:dust:

Hi guys- how's everyone?

Poppy- how are you doing, has the shock worn off yet? So excited for you

me- still no O had ewcm for a few days but no temp rise but lots of BDing ;) still hoping that O is coming eventually till then just waiting, temping, and BDing

No rash tonight so it must be the shower gel thank goodness. Going to take 160mg again tonight then up it to 200mg tomorrow as Im off work on wed just in case.

Hello Erica fine thanks just waiting for OH and ov.

Hello soy gurus!!! :)

I wonder if anyone can help me before I head out to the shops and buy some soy-iso's

I normally have a very regular 26 day cycle with O on cd10-12 - ususally 12. I am 42 and will be 43 in May so my eggs are pretty well old. I took us 12 months to catch one which we sadly lost last montyh as 12w1d so I am thinking that taking the soy may help improve my egg quality and may even pop a couple more out to improve our chances of getting a good one.

Well that is my thoughts - good idea, bad idea or is soy really for helping you ovulate if you don't or shortening the cycle so you O earlier. I canlt seem to find any info on this, even with taking clomid in a regular cycle.

All that said this will be my first cycle post losing the baby so no idea what the cycle "should or will be".

I have had spotting for 2 days now so I think witch may be here very soon, Wednesday will be 20 days since I stopped bleeding so looks like we are right on track.

Any light, experiences etc you can share would be hugely appreciated

Hey girls, can I join you's? I gave birth to my daughter in October last year and hadn't planned on ttc again so soon but was ntnp. Anyway I managed to conceive my daughter after going the tcm route...thought I had a short luteal phase(28 day cycle, ovulation cd20 meaning an 8 day luteal phase) but after visiting my tcm practitioner I was informed I didn't have a luteal phase defect but actually late ovulation....anyway to cut a long story short I got my first bfp after only 6 weeks of acupuncture and herbs! I figured after my daughter was born that pregnancy would have sorted out my cycle...no such frigging luck! I decided just to do an opk last cycle to check when I was ovulating and got a smiley face on cd 20. I thought this was ok as my previous cycle had been 35 days and that would make my luteal phase about right but the frigging witch caught me out on Saturday making that a 28 day cycle and late ovulation....AGAIN!!! Arghhh!!! Anyway I knew that soy isoflavones could bring ovulation forward so am now on cd 3 and my second dose of soy. I'm taking 120mg each day (just tescos brand!). I hope it works and brings my ovulation forward...my biggest problem is remembering to temp at the moment. My daughter is only 5 months old and I keep bouncing out of bed when I hear her chattering to her toys and forget to take my stupid temperature in the morning. Going to make a proper concerted effort tomorrow to remember otherwise I'll have no clue if its worked or not! I know it worked for my friend Betheney who started this thread so I just hope it works for me too!!! Good luck and babydust to everyone...I'll be stalking you all!!! xoxo

No rash tonight so it must be the shower gel thank goodness. Going to take 160mg again tonight then up it to 200mg tomorrow as Im off work on wed just in case.

Hello Erica fine thanks just waiting for OH and ov.

:happydance:thats wonderful...have you gotten any hotflashes at night?

Welcome Miss_C and Jen1802....Hopefully you will both get your :bfp: soon...I am currently on my first cycle of soy...not sure if it worked yet or not:dohh:my cycles are irregular and i have pcos so im hoping that i ovulate this cycle:wacko:i hope it works because then the hotflashes were well worth it:rofl:good luck to you both:hugs:

Hello soy gurus!!! :)

I wonder if anyone can help me before I head out to the shops and buy some soy-iso's

I normally have a very regular 26 day cycle with O on cd10-12 - ususally 12. I am 42 and will be 43 in May so my eggs are pretty well old. I took us 12 months to catch one which we sadly lost last montyh as 12w1d so I am thinking that taking the soy may help improve my egg quality and may even pop a couple more out to improve our chances of getting a good one.

Well that is my thoughts - good idea, bad idea or is soy really for helping you ovulate if you don't or shortening the cycle so you O earlier. I canlt seem to find any info on this, even with taking clomid in a regular cycle.

All that said this will be my first cycle post losing the baby so no idea what the cycle "should or will be".

I have had spotting for 2 days now so I think witch may be here very soon, Wednesday will be 20 days since I stopped bleeding so looks like we are right on track.

Any light, experiences etc you can share would be hugely appreciated

Hi! sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:...I am 40 and going for number 3 with a big gap and new partner. I have regular cycles 26-30 days with a constant luteal phase of 14 days. I took soy CD 3-7 first time and O'd cd 14 (I think) I took it CD 2-6 second time and upped the dose slightly and O'd on CD10 making my cycle 24 days, so it didn't affect my LP just the O date. I am on a break from soy this cycle but plan to try it again if I don't get BFP on my own this time :winkwink: I suppose either days would work for you, I think CD 3-7 are supposed to produce better quality eggs :winkwink:
Good luck and welcome, this is a great thread with lovely supportive ladies :thumbup:

Hey girls, can I join you's? I gave birth to my daughter in October last year and hadn't planned on ttc again so soon but was ntnp. Anyway I managed to conceive my daughter after going the tcm route...thought I had a short luteal phase(28 day cycle, ovulation cd20 meaning an 8 day luteal phase) but after visiting my tcm practitioner I was informed I didn't have a luteal phase defect but actually late ovulation....anyway to cut a long story short I got my first bfp after only 6 weeks of acupuncture and herbs! I figured after my daughter was born that pregnancy would have sorted out my cycle...no such frigging luck! I decided just to do an opk last cycle to check when I was ovulating and got a smiley face on cd 20. I thought this was ok as my previous cycle had been 35 days and that would make my luteal phase about right but the frigging witch caught me out on Saturday making that a 28 day cycle and late ovulation....AGAIN!!! Arghhh!!! Anyway I knew that soy isoflavones could bring ovulation forward so am now on cd 3 and my second dose of soy. I'm taking 120mg each day (just tescos brand!). I hope it works and brings my ovulation forward...my biggest problem is remembering to temp at the moment. My daughter is only 5 months old and I keep bouncing out of bed when I hear her chattering to her toys and forget to take my stupid temperature in the morning. Going to make a proper concerted effort tomorrow to remember otherwise I'll have no clue if its worked or not! I know it worked for my friend Betheney who started this thread so I just hope it works for me too!!! Good luck and babydust to everyone...I'll be stalking you all!!! xoxo

Hi Jen, welcome :hugs: I took soy CD 2-6 last cycle and Ov'd on CD10 :winkwink: my average over 5 cycles is 13 but have O'd as late as CD16 so if I were you I would go with CD2-6, I think I took 120,160,160,200,200. Hope that helps :thumbup:

Welcome Miss_C

You have same cycle as me, i just turned 41 Sunday and since my MMC ive gone from a 28 day cycle (ov cd14/16) to a 26 day cycle (ov on cd10) I took the Soy this cycle on cd3-7 and my ovulation day didnt change :thumbup:

Good luck sweetie xx

Thanks girls. I remembered to take my temp this morning, just need to keep it up! I haven't even bothered reading about any side effects as I'd just end up thinking I had them all! Ignorance is bliss! :-D I'm starting to feel really positive that this will def work! How many cycles on average have people taken them for before they get their bfp? I know Betheney only took hers for two cycles and got her bfp on the second cycle! I hope they work that quickly for me! I'm hoping to ovulate on cd 14 but now I'm wondering taking them on cd2-6 bring it forward by loads. I'll just have to bd every other day in that case and hope I don't ovulate super early! xo

First time i took Soy i took on CD2-6 and ovulated on CD18 instead of my normal CD14-15 got my BFP but MMC'd at 9wks. This cycle i took them on CD3-7 instead and ovulated same as last cycle CD10 did ovulate much earlier but got my BFP.

Not sure how many cycles its taken some but there has been a few got bfp first time xx

No sickness yet just bloated. when did yours kick in? x

i had initially REALLY early, i think before i hit 5 weeks! and it was horrible lol. it went away in the middle of the 5th weeks but but the middle of the 6th week it was back to stay.

i hear ya on the bloated. i STILL feel bloated lol, blah.

I get the odd hour in morning where i feel a bit dodgy but it goes, my jeans a bit tight cos of the bloating but all good xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->