Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

im on cd11, just waiting to ovulate, hopefully only next week when hubby gets back :dohh:

hy just bought this soya today :
https://www.phytosoya.com/en/phytosoya/phytosoya_1.php

it contains 35mg per 2 tablets so im gonna take 6 tablets which wouls equal to 105mg of soy iso, it's the closest to 100 i can get haha just wanted to ask you ladies do i up the does for the last few day's?? it's my first month taking it and i havn't a clue but i don't want it affecting and stopping ovulation. i was taking agnus cactus last cycle and it shortned my lp and my cycle and i never got a positive opk i got a very close positive opk but not a positive so i said i wud giv this a go, im on cd3 so was gonna take it tonight! any tips???

Just make sure your not taking the agnus cactus along side of Soy, i always took mine nearer to bedtime cos it can give you headaches which you may notice tomorrow x gl

Hello Ladies- nice to see some new faces around here! Keeping my fx for LOTS of BFP's.

I think I MIGHT have O'd yesterday. My coverline is 96.8 and my temp was 97.2 this morning so only time will tell since Im not OPKing- I slept a bit restlessly from 4:30-5:30 which is my normal temp taking time so my high temp MIGHT be due to that but I have done that before and not had a higher time so like I said we'll just see......

Poppy- glad you're not feeling sick, hope m/s stays away for you. I always get it but it's manageable

Just make sure your not taking the agnus cactus along side of Soy, i always took mine nearer to bedtime cos it can give you headaches which you may notice tomorrow x gl

how much do i take?? and will i up the dose the last few days?? what is the benefits of upping the dose?? sorry for all the questions.

no i stopped the agnus cactus i have a 26 to 28ish day cycle and i wanna bring ovulation forward and have a longer lp so gonna take b6 with it! do i start on cd3?? today is my cd3! sorry for all the questions :thumbup:

and does anyone know the best time to temp?? sometimes i go to bed very late and i know u need at least 3 hours of sleep so was gonna set my alarm for 8am every morning is that ok??? or should i do it earlier???

Aww no need to say sorry ask away someone always on. I took 160mg then upped to 200mg last day this cycle... not everyone upps their dosage. Your dosage is totally up to you and what you feel comfortable with, as for ovulation bringing forward its a bit hit and miss with everyone.

When i took it first time i was on a 28 day cycle and i ovulated on cd18 4 days late, this cycle i was on a 26 day after my miscarriage and ovulated on cd10 same as last month so it did nothing to the day i ovulated, but both times i got my bfp off it, so its trial and error :thumbup:

I took my temp 8am everyday x

No rash tonight so it must be the shower gel thank goodness. Going to take 160mg again tonight then up it to 200mg tomorrow as Im off work on wed just in case.

Hello Erica fine thanks just waiting for OH and ov.

:happydance:thats wonderful...have you gotten any hotflashes at night?
No real side effects as such no hot flushes had the odd twinge today in my left ovary (area) felt like pins and needles was strange and was wondering if this was normal or me again being a hypercondriac again. Got a few spots too which I do not usually get until later in my cycle. Something must be working I think. Need to persuade OH to come home early I think just in case I ovulate early lol.

:cake:
Hello Ladies- nice to see some new faces around here! Keeping my fx for LOTS of BFP's.

I think I MIGHT have O'd yesterday. My coverline is 96.8 and my temp was 97.2 this morning so only time will tell since Im not OPKing- I slept a bit restlessly from 4:30-5:30 which is my normal temp taking time so my high temp MIGHT be due to that but I have done that before and not had a higher time so like I said we'll just see......

Poppy- glad you're not feeling sick, hope m/s stays away for you. I always get it but it's manageable

Does that mean we may have our ovulation party? :cake: fx'd we do :happydance:

I wouldnt mind a little ms so i feel everythings ok, but not a lot lol

is it true if u take too much it can stop ovulation?? was gonna take 100mg for two or 3 day's and then 140mg for the last two days or just on the last day, i want it to work so i don't wanna take too lil but i also don't want to take too much and not ovulate! awh sorry im new to this!

Well it didnt with me on both occassions but may have with others so cant advice on that one sweetie, but can say some women have taken smaller doses and got their bfp x

Babygirl89- just wanted to add that I've done some research on the Bvitamins b/c I have a short luteal phase and it's advised to take a Bvitamin complex not JUST a B6 vitamin which can cause an imblance and supposedly screw up your cycle... just wanted to give you a heads up.

Poppy- I do hear you on the m/s being reassuring. I remember when it started to go away around 10 weeks I got REALLY freaked out and made my dr give me an u/s to check for the h/b. thankfully it was fine but it is reassuring that the hormones are doign what they should! Hope you get some but not alot ;)

And thanks I would LOVE to have our Ovulation Party..... If my temps are above my coverline tomorrow then I think it's safe to throw a party so I'll let you know (btw thanks for being such a great cheerleader for my Ov, I appreciate it!!!)

Ahhh i may be preggo but im not neglecting my buddies i want you all over in 1st Tri :hugs: Im not even over there :haha:

Hello everyone,
So I am on 4DPO and feel pretty good and trying to refrain from crazy symptom spotting and so far succeeding. I hope I can join you in the 1st tri Poppy, I really want a ticker with my baby is the size of a poppy seed. Just 10 days to testing!!!
Can i come to your party Erica? I will bring a pineapple xxx

No rash tonight so it must be the shower gel thank goodness. Going to take 160mg again tonight then up it to 200mg tomorrow as Im off work on wed just in case.

Hello Erica fine thanks just waiting for OH and ov.

:happydance:thats wonderful...have you gotten any hotflashes at night?
No real side effects as such no hot flushes had the odd twinge today in my left ovary (area) felt like pins and needles was strange and was wondering if this was normal or me again being a hypercondriac again. Got a few spots too which I do not usually get until later in my cycle. Something must be working I think. Need to persuade OH to come home early I think just in case I ovulate early lol.

:thumbup:thats good and i know what you mean...i cant remember if i had twinges or not because i try not to note every little thing and get my hopes up that its a sign for something:blush:but i would think that means they are working...however this morning i noticed some weird feeling in my lower ab...dont know if that means o is coming or not because my cycles are usually really long its hard to tell...yes maybe it would be a good idea to convince OH to come home early so you dont miss that eggy:)i hope this month is your month...:dust:

Are there any Aussies here who can tell me where I can get some? CD3 tomorrow so I have to get it like NOW!!

Hopefully you managed to get some in time Miss C!!

CD13 not much happening....weird cycle for me, with the spotting and a weird temp rise...thought it was trying to creep off the chart :haha: but no +OPK yet so BD'ing everyday as CM was def more watery yesterday. Could be anywhere upto CD16+ really so just hanging out. :flower:

Glad everyone is well :hugs:

:winkwink:Well I took 200mg last night and today feel fine. Have also persuaded OH to come home early just in case.:winkwink:
Only thing I can note is greasy hair and skin and boobs to be proud of al the moment must be the extra oestrogen.oh and temp are way down from last month. Something is working.
Hope you all are doing Ok and good Luck.

I actually decided to take 160mg last night rather than 120mg. Going to do the same tonight and take 200mg tomorrow which will be my last day! My temps are all over the place at the moment but think its because I've been tossing and turning alot during the night. I wish AF would bugger off already so dh and I can get :sex: Maybe the soy is working, I've been feeling quite frisky the past couple of days....anyone have that as a side effect?! I'm going to get some opks for my clearblue digi tomorrow. Hoping for a smiley face around cd14! Miss C I think you can get them from any healthfood store in Aussieland! Good luck! xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->